2017 - Volume 20 [Issue 8]
The Influence of Different Polishing Systems on the Surface Roughness and Microhardness of Nanocomposites after Exposure to Acid Drink
Bruna C. O. Lima1, Carlize Vincenzi1, Juliana Royer Heidmann1, Glaucia M. B. Ambrosano2, Virgínia Bosquiroli3, Márcio J. Mendonça3 and Veridiana Camilotti3*
1School of Dentistry, State University of Western Parana (UNIOESTE), Cascavel, Parana, Brazil.
2Departament of Social Odontology, School of Dentistry, State University of Campinas – FOP/Unicamp, Piracicaba, São Paulo, Brazil.
3Department of Restorative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, State University of Western Parana (UNIOESTE), Cascavel, Parana, Brazil.
(1) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt and Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(2) Manuele Mancini, Department of Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics, University of Rome “Tor Vergata,” Rome, Italy.
(3) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu City, Mie, 514-8507, Japan.
(1) Mehmet Ulusoy, Gazi University, Turkey.
(2) Ugur Erdemir, University of Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey.
(3) Ibrahim Mohamed Hamouda, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(4) Sam’an Malik Masudi, Lincoln University College, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18358
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30988
Reproductive Factors and Risk of Breast Cancer: A Jordanian Case Control Study
Mohammad Al Qadire1*
1Department of Adult Healthcare Nursing, Faculty of Nursing, Al Al-Bayt University, P.O.Box 130040, Mafraq 25113, Jordan.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Pietro Giorgio Calò, University of Cagliari, Italy.
(2) Yu Koyama, Niigata University Graduate School of Health Sciences, Japan.
(3) César Luiz Da Silva Guimarães, Brazilian Institute of Environment and Natural Renewable Resources – Ibama, Federal Universy of Rondônia, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18377
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32401
Hand Injuries in a Suburban Hospital Bayelsa State Nigeria
Tabowei I. Benjamin1 and Amaefula Temple Ejike2*
1Department of Surgery, Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital (NDUTH), Okolobiri, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
2Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital (NDUTH), Okolobiri, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(1) Ahmed Hassan El-Sabbagh, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(2) Ayhan Goktepe, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18378
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30731
Outbreaks of a Presumed Infectious Agent Associated with Changes in Fertility, Stillbirth, Congenital Abnormalities and the Gender Ratio at Birth
Rodney P. Jones1*
1Healthcare Analysis and Forecasting, Worcester, UK.
(1) Ravi Kumar Chittoria, Department of Plastic Surgery & Advanced Centre For Microvascular, Maxillofacial & Craniofacial, Laser Surgery, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, India.
(1) John Kofi Odoom, University of Ghana, Ghana.
(2) Jesus Delgado Naranjo, University Hospital of Cruces, Basque Country, Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18391
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32372
Men’s Perception and Practice of Family Planning in Ede South Local Government Area Osun State, Nigeria
Eyitope Oluseyi Amu1*, Olugbenga Olusola Odu1, Victor Adovi Aduayi1, Samson Ayo Deji1, Eyitayo Ebenezer Emmanuel1 and Olubayo O. Owoeye2
1Department of Epidemiology and Community Health, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, College of Medicine, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Postal Code 360001, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Medicine, College of Medicine, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Postal Code 360001, Nigeria.
(1) S. U. Fuhong, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(1) Usha Prasad, Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, India.
(2) Ofonime E. Johnson, University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18392
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32408
Factors Predicting Dyslipidemia in Obese Type 2 Diabetic Subjects
Muhammad Azfar Tanveer1, Ghulam Mohyudin Chaudhary1, Asher Fawwad2,3*, Nida Mustafa3, Maria Khalid3 and Aymon Shafi4
1Department of Medicine, Nishtar Medical Hospital, Multan, Pakistan.
2Department of Biochemistry, Baqai Medical University, Karachi, Pakistan.
3Department of Research, Baqai Institute of Diabetology and Endocrinology, Baqai Medical University, Karachi, Pakistan.
4Department of Dermatology, Nishtar Medical Hospital, Multan, Pakistan.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, SC 29605, USA.
(1) Marie-Christine Raymond Shakib, National Research Centre, Cairo, Dokki, Egypt.
(2) Hetal Pandya, S. B. K. S. Medical Institute & Research Centre, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Gujarat, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18422
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32429
A Rare Case Report of Duodenal Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphoma Related to Immunoproliferative Small Intestinal Disease and Associated Lymphoma (IPSID)
Ziad Aljarad1*, Mahmoud Nasser1, Ahmad Ghazal2, Mamdouh Alkhaled1, Batol Obeed3, M. Malek Shaghaleh4 and M. Wafa Hamoud Alhussein5
1Department of Gastroenterology, Aleppo University Hospital, Aleppo, Syria.
2Department of Surgery, Aleppo University Hospital, Aleppo, Syria.
3Department of Pathology, Aleppo University Hospital, Aleppo, Syria.
4Department of Internal Medicine, Aleppo University Hospital, Aleppo, Syria.
5Faculty of Medicine, University of Aleppo, Aleppo, Syria.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Huseyin Eken, Erzincan University,Turkey.
(2) Harmeet Singh, Aadhar Health Institute, India.
(3) Ahmed Gado, Misr International Hospital, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18423
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32496