2017 - Volume 20 [Issue 7]
Canine Parvovirus-based Immunotherapy in Breast Cancer Patients, as Coadjuvant Treatment to Surgery Management: 9 Years Survival Following
Hugo Ramiro Segura-Puello1, Juan Sebastián Segura-Charry1*, Ingrid Tatiana Gómez Martínez1, Sandra Viviana Guitarrero Bustos1 and Diana Lorena Nieto Mosquera1
1Cancer Research Laboratory, Manuela Beltrán University, Bogotá, Colombia.
(1) Edward J. Pavlik, University Kentucky Medical Center, Division of Gynecological Oncology, USA.
(1) Selami Ilgaz Kayilioglu, Ankara Numune Research and Training Hospital, Turkey.
(2) Tanawan Kummalue, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand.
(3) Oguzhan Avci, University of Selcuk, Konya, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18322
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31808
The Effect of Omega-3 Supplementation on Serum Inflammatory Factors in Hemodialysis Patients
Yaser Salehi1, Firouzeh Moinzadeh2, Mojgan Mortazavi2*, Mohsen Hoseini3, Shahaboddin Dolatkhah3, Shahram Taheri2 and Amirhosein Salehi1
1Department of Internal Medicine, School of Medicine, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
2Isfahan Kidney Diseases Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
3Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
(1) Bruno Deltreggia Benites, Hematology and Hemotherapy Center, University of Campinas, Campinas, SP, Brazil.
(1) Pacurari Maricica, Jackson State University, USA.
(2) Oluseyi A. Adejumo, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo City, Ondo State, Nigeria.
(3) Zuojiong Gong, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan, China.
(4) Pei-Hui Lin, The Ohio State University, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18325
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/27659
Pseudo-hypoparathyroidism Coexistent with Systemic Sclerosis: A Rare Case Report
Fatma Avci Merdin1*, Alparslan Merdin2, Ugur Karasu3, Safiye Arik4, Ali Berkant Avci3 and Hasan Altunbas4
1Department of Internal Medicine, Akdeniz University Medical Faculty, Antalya, Turkey.
2Department of Internal Medicine, Antalya Training and Research Hospital, Antalya, Turkey.
3Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Akdeniz University Medical Faculty, Antalya, Turkey.
4Division of Endocrinology, Department of Internal Medicine, Akdeniz University Medical Faculty, Antalya, Turkey.
(1) Ricardo Forastiero, Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(1) P. S. Gill, Eastern Michigan University, USA.
(2) Alexander Berezin, State Medical University, Zaporozhye, Ukraine.
(3) Iskra Ventseslavova Sainova, Institute of Experimental Morphology, Pathology and Anthropology with Museum to Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (IEMPAM - BAS) in Sofia, Bulgaria.
(4) Luis J. Catoggio, Instituto Universitario, Escuela de Medicina, Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18326
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/15775
Novel Therapeutic Strategy in the Treatment of Diabetes Type 2, the Use of Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cells in 15 Patients: Is There Any Relation with the Incretin-GLP-1/GIP Axis?
Ciro Gargiulo1*, Van H. Pham2, Tao D. Huynh3, Vo L. H. Trieu1, Nguyen C. D. Kieu1, Melvin Shiffman4, Mark J. Holterman5, Sergey K. Aityan6 and Luis Filgueira7
1Faculty of Medicine, HMIC-Tan Tao University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
2Faculty of Medicine, Nam Khoa Bioteck-Tan Tao University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
3Department of Stem Cell Research, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
4Plastic Surgeon and Stem Cell Specialist Private Consultant, Tustin, CA, USA.
5Faculty of Surgery, UICOMP, Chicago, IL, USA.
6Multidisciplinary Research Center, Lincoln University, Oakland, CA, USA.
7Department of Medicine, Faculty of Anatomy University of Fribourg, Fribourg, Switzerland.
(1) Domenico Lapenna, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine and Aging Sciences, University “G. d’Annunzio” Chieti-Pescara, Chieti, Italy.
(1) Agbo John, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Nigeria.
(2) Jessica Elena Mendieta-Wejebe, Escuela Superior de Medicina del Instituto Politécnico Nacional, México.
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32206
Comparative Study of Artherogenic Effects of Common Nigerian Edible Oils in Male Rabbits
Olulola Olutoyin Oladapo1,2*, Modupeola Oluwabunmi Bolaji1 and Omotola Abdul-Malik1
1Department of Anatomy, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
2Department of Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
(1) Bodur Hatice, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, Turkey.
(1) Ciro Gargiulo Isacco, Tan Tao University, Vietnam.
(2) Mohmed Ashmaig, Children’s Hospital Oakland Research Institute, California, USA.
(3) Alberto Arbex, IPEMED Medical School, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18351
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32060
Echocardiographic Features of Patients with Stroke in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Rita C. Ezennaka1* and Sotonye T. Dodiyi-Manuel2
1Department of Internal Medicine, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
2Department of Medicine, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Angelo Giardino, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas and Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA.
(1) Adrià Arboix, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
(2) Emilia Severin, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy – Bucharest, Romania.
(3) Audu Lamidi Isah, University of Abuja, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18356
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32076
Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1α as a Diagnostic and Predictor Test of Liver Fibrosis
El-Sayed S. Tharwa1, Mahmoud A. El Tahawy1* and Olfat M. Hendy2
1Department of Hepatology, National Liver Institute, Menofia University, Egypt.
2Department of Clincial Pathology, National Liver Institute, Menofia University, Egypt.
(1) Nurhan Cucer Erciyes University, Medical Biology Department, Turkey.
(2) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Mohamed Ahmed Mohamed Nagy Mohamed, Beni-Suef University, Egypt.
(2) Anonymous, National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment, Italy.
(3) Maria Assunta Bevilacqua, Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, Italy.
(4) Anonymous, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18357
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30390