2017 - Volume 20 [Issue 5]
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) in the Immediate Postoperative Period Following Proximal Femoral Fractures Reduces Drug Costs
F. S. Silva1, E. Bobsin1, J. S. Grings2, M. M. Silveira3, A. B. M. Z. Rosa3 and M. B. Dohnert1*
1Universidade Luterana do Brasil, Torres/RS, Brazil.
2Centro Universitário Metodista – IPA, Porto Alegre/RS, Brazil.
3Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Hospital Santa Luzia, Capão da Canoa/RS, Brazil.
(1) Chunfeng Zhao, Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Biomedical Engineering and Physiology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, USA.
(1) Asmaa M. El-Bandrawy, Cairo University, Giza, Egypt.
(2) Emine Eda Kurt, Ahi Evran University, Turkey.
(3) Axel F. Unterrainer, Paracelsus Medical University, Salzburg, Austria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18175
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31860
Prescribing Patterns of Antibiotics for Community-Acquired Pneumonia in Adult in King Saud Hospital
Mustafa S. Saeed1* and Bassam Abdullah Aldakheel1
1College of Pharmacy, Qassim University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Guadalupe García-Elorriaga, IMSS Oficinas Centrales, Mexico.
(2) Mujibul Hoque, Sylhet MAG Osmani Medical College, Sylhet, Bangladesh.
(3) Mustafa Çörtük, Karabuk Universty Medical School, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18176
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31663
Determinants of Public Satisfaction and Perception of National Healthcare Services Availability in Jordan: A Patient Survey
Mohammad Al Qadire1* and Murad Alkhalaileh2
1Faculty of Nursing, Al al-Bayt University, Mafraq 25113, Jordan.
2Fakeeh College for Medical Sciences, Jeddah, KSA.
(1) Boyd D. Burns, Residency Director & Vice Chair of Academic Affairs, Department of Emergency Medicine, The University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine-Tulsa, USA.
(1) Jose Luis Turabian, Regional Health Service of Castilla la Mancha (SESCAM), Toledo, Spain.
(2) Ossai Edmund Ndudi, Ebonyi State University Abakaliki, Nigeria.
(3) Md Faiz Akram, Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University), New Delhi, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18177
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31529
Role of Different Ovulation Induction Protocols in Follicular Growth, Estradiol and Pregnancy Rates for Women with Unexplained Infertility and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Undergoing Intrauterine Insemination
Muhammad-Baqir M-R. Fakhrildin1, Sundus Fadhil Hantoosh2*, Rajwa Hasen Essa3 and Manal Taha Meteab4
1Department of Medical Physiology, College of Medicine, Jabir Ibn Hayyan Medical University, AL-Najaf, Iraq.
2Department of Training and Development, Research and Training Forensic DNA Centre, AL-Nahrain University, Baghdad, Iraq.
3Department of Biology, College of Science, AL-Mustansiriya University, Baghdad, Iraq.
4Department of Reproductive Physiology, High Institute of Infertility Diagnosis and Assisted Reproductive Technologies, AL-Nahrain University, Baghdad, Iraq.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(2) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA AND Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Nirvana Samy, National Research Center, Cairo, Egypt.
(2) Magdy A. Mohamed, Sohag University, Egypt.
(3) Nik Hazlina Bt Nik Hussain, Universiti Sains, Malaysia.
(4) Liudmila Ivanova, Kuban State Medical University, Russia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18178
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31988
Multiple Bilateral Parenchymal Cavitary Lung Lesions: A Case Report
Mansour Shahparianpour1, Ahmad Raeisi2* and Sayede Fateme Hoseini2
1Department of Pulmonary, Alzahra Hospital, Isfahan University of Medical Science, Isfahan, Iran.
2Department of Internal Medicine, Shahrekord University of Medical Science, Shahrekord, Iran.
(1) Theocharis Koufakis, Department of Internal Medicine, General Hospital of Larissa, Larissa, Greece And School of Medicine, University of Thessaly, Larissa, Greece.
(1) Tariq Namad, Military Hospital My Ismail, Meknes, Morocco.
(2) Hans Alexi Reyes Garay, New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital Center, USA.
(3) Takeshi Terashima, Tokyo Dental College Ichikawa General Hospital, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18179
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31564
Salvaging an Endodontically Treated Mandibular Molar with a Furcation Perforation by Root Hemisection Followed by Fixed Prosthesis: A Case Report
Sandeep Kumar Gupta1*, Munish Goel1, Shweta Verma1 and Gurmeet Sachdeva1
1Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Himachal Dental College and Hospital, Sundernagar, Himachal Pradesh, India.
(1) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) S. Anitha, JSS Dental college & Hospital, JSS University, India.
(2) Mayur S. Bhattad, HSRSM Dental College and Hospital, Hingoli, Maharashtra, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18197
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30891
5 Case Reports of Maternal Experiences during Pregnancy, Peripartum and Infancy Periods of their Profoundly Deaf Children under the Socioeconomic Situation in Nigeria
Randymay Eja Kalu1*, John Fulton2 and Kimboline Donatus Etim3
1Federal Medical Centre, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
2Department of Pharmacy, Health and Wellbeing, University of Sunderland, England.
3Department of Public Health, University of Calabar, Nigeria.
(1) Yinhua Yu, Department of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital of Fudan University, Shanghai Key Laboratory of Female Reproductive Endocrine Related Diseases, China.
(2) Edward J Pavlik, University Kentucky Medical Center, Division of Gynecological Oncology, USA.
(3) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Emmanuel O. Adesuyi, Institute of Nursing Research, (FCNSWZ) Nigeria.
(2) Abdulkarim Garba Mairiga, University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri, Nigeria.
(3) Ayse Citil Dogan, Oakland University Beaumont Health System, USA.
(4) Juliane Dias Aldrighi, Federal University of Paraná, Brazil.
(5) Sofie Rifayani Krisnadi, Universitas Padjadjaran, Bandung, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18198
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30785
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,