2017 - Volume 20 [Issue 3]
Diabetes Complications and Burden in a Metropolitan Environment: Correlates and Costs of Diabetic Foot Disorders
Raouf M. Afifi1,2,3*, Ashraf El-Ghali Saad4, Yousef Afifi1 and Same Zaytoun5,6
1Community Health Research Institute, International Management-Health Service, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
2Saudi Board of Community Medicine Center, Armed Forces Hospitals, Taif, KSA.
3Community Health Research Excellence Center, Cairo, Egypt.
4Preventive Medicine Department, Armed Forces Hospital at Wadi Al-Dawasir, KSA.
5Department of Community Medicine, School of Medicine, South Valley University, Qena, Egypt.
6Department of Public Health, Batterjee Medical Academy, Jedda, KSA.
(1) Domenico Lapenna, Department of Medicine and Aging Sciences, University “G. d’Annunzio” Chieti-Pescara, Chieti, Italy.
(1) Maria Demetriou, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece.
(2) Sonali Kar, KIIT University, India.
(3) Chandrashekhar Mahakalkar, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, India.
(4) Estrella Cervantes García, National Autonomous University, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18124
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31547
Appreciating the Essence of Post Natal Care Services from Mothers’ Perspective in Kiambu, Kenya
Nancy Mugure Njoka1, George Ochieng’ Otieno1, Peter Mwaniki2 and Solomon Kemoi Cheboi3*
1Kenyatta University, P.O. Box 43844-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
2Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, P.O. Box 62,000 – 00200, Nairobi, Kenya.
3National Museums of Kenya, P.O .Box 40658-0100, Nairobi, Kenya.
(1) Nurhan Cucer, Erciyes University, Medical Biology Department, Turkey.
(1) Raquel C. Pambid, Pangasinan State University, Philippines.
(2) Kishor P. Brahmapurkar, L.B.R.K.M. Government Medical College, Jagdalpur, Bastar, Chhattisgarh, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18125
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32196
Birth Control Pills: Profile of Acceptors at University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Ojule John Dimkpa1* and Oranu Emmanuel Okwudili1
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 6173, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Edward J. Pavlik, Univ. Kentucky Medical Center, Division of Gynecological Oncology, USA.
(1) Afaf Abdelaziz Basal, Tanta University, Egypt.
(2) Joyce Kinaro, Population Studies research Institute, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18143
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32069
Sealing Ability of Nano Hybrid Bulk Fill Composites and High Strength Posterior Glass Ionomer Cements in Restoring Class V Lesions - A Microleakage Study
Chitharanjan Shetty1*, Anish Kumar Lagisetti1, Anjana Rajan2, Mithra N. Hegde1, Shishir Shetty1 and Aditya Shetty1
1Department of Conservative dentistry and Endodontics, A. B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangaluru, India.
2A. B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangaluru, India.
(1) Yoshiro Fujii, Manager of Shin Kobe Dental Clinic, Japan.
(2) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Cornelis H. Pameijer, University of Connectcicut, USA.
(2) Konda Karthik Roy, MNR Dental College and Hospital, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Telangana State, India.
(3) Andrea Scribante, University of Pavia, Italy.
(4) Maen Mahfouz, Najran Specialized Dental Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(5) H. Serdar Çötert, Ege University, Izmir, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18144
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31327
Service Delivery of a Preventive Oral Health Care Model to High Caries Risk Urban Children in Sri Lanka: A Retrospective, Descriptive Study
Irosha Rukmali Perera1*, Chandra Kumari Herath2, Manosha Lakmali Perera3, Susira Suranga Dolamulla4 and Jayasundara Mudiyanselage Weerasena Jayasundara Bandara5
1Preventive Oral Health Unit, The National Dental Hospital Sri Lanka (Teaching), Colombo, Sri Lanka.
2Department of Community Dental Health, Faculty of Dental Sciences, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.
3School of Dentistry and Oral Health, Griffith University, Gold Coast, QLD, Australia.
4Faculty of Health and Well-Being, Centre for Health and Social Care Research, Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, S110 2 BP, UK.
5Office of Chief Dental Officer, Ministry of Health, Sri Lanka.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Ritu Gupta, D.J. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Modinagar, Uttar Pradesh, India.
(2) V. K. Vaishnavi Vedam, Asian Institute of Medicine, Science and Technology (AIMST) University, Malaysia.
(3) Rizwan Sanadi, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18145
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/27386
Some Altered Trace Elements in Patients with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Milal M. Al-Jeborry1*
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, College of Medicine, University of Babylon, Iraq.
(1) Yinhua Yu, Department of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital of Fudan University,Shanghai Key Laboratory of Female Reproductive Endocrine Related Diseases, China.
(1) Nirvana Samy, National Research Centre, Cairo, Egypt.
(2) Anna Benrick, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
(3) Liudmila Ivanova, Kuban State Medical University, Russia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18146
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31503
Acute Psychosis as Clinical Manifestation of Tuberculous Meningitis
Durgesh Pushkar1, M. L. Patel1*, Rekha Sachan2 and Ravi Misra1
1Department of Medicine, King George's Medical University, Lucknow, U.P., India.
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, King George's Medical University, Lucknow, U.P., India.
(1) Georgios A. Androutsopoulos, Department of Obstetrics-Gynecology, School of Medicine, University of Patras, Rion, Greece.
(1) Gulnur Tarhan, Adıyaman University, Turkey.
(2) Kolade-Yunusa Hadijat Oluseyi, University of Abuja and University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(3) Guadalupe García-Elorriaga, Mexican Social Security Institute, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18147
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31747