2017 - Volume 20 [Issue 2]
Papillary Thyroid Cancer: A Histopathological Review in Accra, Ghana
E. M. Der1,2*, S. B. Naaeder3, J. N. Dakubo3 and R. K. Gyasi1
1Department of Pathology, Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital, P.O.Box 77, Korle-Bu, Accra, Ghana.
2Department of Pathology, University for Development Studies, P.O.Box 183, Tamale, Ghana.
3Department of Surgery, Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital, P.O.Box 77, Korle-Bu, Accra, Ghana.
(1) Patorn Piromchai, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, KhonKaen University, Thailand.
(1) Yu Koyama, Niigata University Graduate School of Health Sciences, Japan.
(2) Huseyin Eken, Erzincan University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18077
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31822
Risk Factors of Genital Tract Lacerations at Yaoundé Central Hospital - Cameroon: A Case Control Study
Florent Ymele Fouelifack1,2,3*, Félix Essiben1,4, Lovlyne Tchoutouo Kemadjou5, Jeanne Hortence Fouedjio1,4, Jovanny Tsuala Fouogue4 and Robinson Enow Mbu1,4
1Obstetrics and Gynecology Unit, Yaoundé Central Hospital, Cameroon.
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Higher Institute of Medical Technology of Nkolondom, Yaoundé, Cameroon.
3Research, Education and Health Development Group, “GARES - Falaise”, Dschang, Cameroon.
4Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University of Yaoundé I, Cameroon.
5Higher Institute of Medical Technology of Yaoundé, Cameroon.
(1) Menelaos Zafrakas, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.
(2) Andrea Tinelli, Lab of Experimental Endoscopic Surgery, Imaging, Minimally Invasive Therapy & Technology, Department of Gynecology and Obstetric, Vito Fazzi Hospital, Lecce, Italy.
(1) Abdulkarim Garba Mairiga, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
(2) Eghon Guzmán, Hospital Dr. Sotero del Rio, Integramedica Bupa, Santiago, Chile.
(3) Ikeanyi Eugene Maduabuchukwu, Niger Delta University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18078
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31020
Anterior Maxilla Rehabilitation with Implants, Subepithelial Connective Tissue and Alloplastic Bone Grafts: A Case Report
André Gustavo Paleari1*, Cristina Dupim Presoto2, Gabriela Mayara Oliveira Nascimento1, Luiz Antônio Borelli Barros3, Ana Carolina Pero4 and Marco Antonio Compagnoni4
1Department of Restorative Dentistry, Alfenas Dental School, Federal University of Alfenas, Rua Gabriel Monteiro da Silva 700, Centro, Zip Code: 37.130-001, Alfenas, MG, Brazil.
2Department of Restorative Dentistry, São Paulo State University (Unesp), School of Dentistry, Araraquara. Rua Humaitá 1680, Centro, Zip Code: 14.801-903, Araraquara, SP, Brazil.
3Department of Social Dentistry, São Paulo State University (Unesp), School of Dentistry, Araraquara. Rua Humaitá 1680, Centro, Zip Code: 14.801-903, Araraquara, SP, Brazil.
4Department of Dental Materials and Prosthodontics, São Paulo State University (Unesp), School of Dentistry, Araraquara, Rua Humaitá 1680, Centro, Zip Code: 14.801-903, Araraquara, SP, Brazil.
(1) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) Joao Carnio, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
(2) Kritika Jangid, Saveetha Dental College, Chennai, India.
(3) Pâmela Leticia dos Santos, Universidade do Sagrado Coração, Bauru, SP, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18079
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30770
Family Risk of Metabolic Disorder; A Parameter for Timely Screening of Vascular Endothelial Health
Preeti Kanawjia1*, Sunita Tiwari2 and Manish Bajpai2
1Department of Physiology, GSVM Medical College, Kanpur, India.
2Department of Physiology, King George's Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow, India.
(1) Vijayalakshmi I. Balekundri, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bengaluru, India.
(2) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(3) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Alessio D’Alessio, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Rome, Italy.
(2) Aline Cristina Tavares, Rehabilitation, Instituto do Câncer do Estado de São Paulo, Brazil and Rehabilitation, Hospital Sírio Libanês, Brazil and Rehabilitation, Instituto do Coração, Brazil.
(3) Moacir Marocolo Júnior, Federal University of Juiz de Fora, Brazil.
(4) Pietro Scicchitano, Hospital of Ostuni, Ostuni (Brindisi), Italy.
(5) Soumya Mishra, JIPMER, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18105
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31004
Staged Treatment for Childhood Obesity in a Medical Home: A Feasibility Study
Linessa Zuniga1,2, Stephanie A. Marton1,3,4, Heidi Schwarzwald1,3,4, Angelo P. Giardino1,2* and Sarah E. Barlow1,2
1Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, TX, USA.
2Academic General Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA.
3Community Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA.
4Texas Children’s Health Plan, Centers for Children and Women, Houston, TX, USA.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Cihad Dundar, Ondokuz Mayıs University, Turkey.
(2) Olatunbosun Titilope Helen, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
(3) Masaru Kubota, Ryukoku University, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18121
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31527
Prevalence of Rotavirus Infection in Infants and Young Children with Gastroenteritis in Two North-East States, Nigeria
Samuel O. Oyinloye1*, John Idika1, Mahdi Abdullahi1, Mohammed A. Lawan2, Abdulrazak Dahiru3 and Aisha Salihu1,4
1Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Science, University of Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria.
2Department of Immunology, University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, Borno, Nigeria.
3Goggoji Memorial Clinic, Behind UMCN, Jalingo, Taraba State, Nigeria.
4General Hospital Potiskum, Yobe State, Nigeria.
(1) Fuhong SU, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(1) Mona Zaki Zaghloul, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
(2) Paul E. Imade, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Nigeria.
(3) Triveni Krishnan, National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Kolkata, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18122
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/22773
Prevalence, Isolation and Detection of Virulent Gene in Escherichia coli from Duck
Showmitra Majumder1, Most. Mousumi Akter1, Md. Monowarul Islam1, Khalid Hussain1, Shobhan Das2, Imam Hasan1, K. H. M. Nazmul Hussain Nazir1 and Marzia Rahman1*
1Department of Microbiology and Hygiene, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh-2202, Bangladesh.
2Center for Communicable Diseases, International Center for Diarrheal Disease Research, Bangladesh.
(1) N. Alyautdin Renad, Chair of The Department of Pharmacology (Pharmaceutical Faculty), I.M.Sechenov MSMU, Moscow, Russia.
(1) Malachy C.Ugwu, Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology UNIZIK, Anambra, Nigeria.
(2) Juan Carlos Troiano, University of Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
(3) Auwal Sani, Federal Ministry of Environment, Abuja, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18123
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32003
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,