2017 - Volume 14 [Issue 4]
Response of Sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) to Sulphur and Lime Application under Soil Acidity
Sandeep Kumar1, Ram Swaroop Meena1,2*, Gulab Singh Yadav2 and Achyutanand Pandey1
1Department of Agronomy, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, BHU, Varanasi (UP), 221 005, India.
2School of Environment and Natural Resources, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, 43210, USA.
(1) Eliana L. Tassi, Institute of Ecosystem Studies, National Research Council (ISE-CNR), Italy.
(2) Yong In Kuk, Department of Development in Oriental Medicine Resources, Sunchon National University, South Korea.
(1) Vadivel Karuppaiah, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru College of Agriculture and Research Institute, India.
(2) Wafula Nelson Wekha, Kenyatta University, Kenya.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17957
DOI : 10.9734/IJPSS/2017/31492
Genotypic Variation in Physiological Quality of Fresh Cotton Seed
M. Abdus Salam1, M. Moynul Haque2, Md. Obaidul Islam3, M. Nasir Uddin4 and Md. Nazmul Haque3*
1Cotton Development Board, Zonal Office, Chuadanga, Bangladesh.
2Department of Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University, Salna, Gazipur-1706, Bangladesh.
3Department of Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh.
4Genetic Resources and Seed Division, Bangladesh Jute Research Institute, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh.
(1) Fatemeh Nejatzadeh, Department of Horticulture, Faculty of Agriculture, Khoy Branch, Islamic Azad University, Iran.
(1) Essam Fathi Mohamed El-Hashash, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
(2) Bilal Ahmad Wani, Sheri-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, J&K, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18041
DOI : 10.9734/IJPSS/2017/31205
Application of the Concept of Minimum Data Sets to Soil Quality Assessment for Crop Production in Southwestern Nigeria
O. D. Adeyolanu1*
1Institute of Agricultural Research and Training, Obafemi Awolowo University, P.M.B. 5029, Moor Plantation, Ibadan, Nigeria.
(1) Yong In Kuk, Department of Development in Oriental Medicine Resources, Sunchon National University, South Korea.
(1) Anibal Condor Golec, Organic Plant Production, Calle Francisco de Cuellar, Monterrico, Lima, Peru.
(2) Valentin Kosev, Institute of Forage Crops, Pleven, Bulgaria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18061
DOI : 10.9734/IJPSS/2017/31890
Ecological Characteristics of Para Rubber (Hevea brasiliensis Muell. Arg) Productivity in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria
Binang Walter Bisong1*, Ittah Macauley Asim1, Edem Eyo Edem2 and Essoka Ayuk3
1Department of Crop Science, University of Calabar, Calabar, Nigeria.
2PAMOL (Nigeria) Ltd., Calabar, Nigeria.
3Department of Agronomy, Cross River University of Technology, Obubra Campus, Nigeria.
(1) Susana Rodriguez-Couto, Unit of Environmental Engineering, Paseo Manuel Lardizabal, Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain.
(2) Eleftherios P. Eleftheriou, School of Biology, Department of Botany, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
(3) Genlou Sun, Professor, Biology Department, Saint Mary's University, 923 Robie Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3H 3C3, Canada.
(1) Raul Antonio Sperotto, Centro Universitário Univates, Brazil.
(2) Sheriza Mohd Razali, Institute of Tropical Forestry and Forest Products, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang 43400, Selangor, Malaysia And Universidad de Murcia, Murcia 30100, Spain.
(3) P. M. Priyadarshan, Rubber Research Institute, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18088
DOI : 10.9734/IJPSS/2017/30582
Testing Selected Soils from Bamyan Center Agricultural Research Farms for Initial Macro and Micro Nutrients with Focus on Phosphorus Availability
Mohammad Hassan Zaki1* and Sayed Ziauddin Hashami1
1Department of Soil Science and Irrigation, College of Agriculture, Bamyan University, Bamyan, Afghanistan.
(1) Radim Vacha, Deputy Director of Research and Development, Research Institute for Soil and Water Conservation, Czech Republic.
(1) Anélia Marais, Werstern Cape Department of Agriculture, South Africa.
(2) Mercy Ijenyo, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
(3) Mónica Guadalupe Lozano Contreras, National Institute of Forest Research Agricultural and Livestock (INIFAP), México.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18106
DOI : 10.9734/IJPSS/2017/31892