2017 - Volume 2 [Issue 4]
An Epidemic Model Considering Nonlinear Incidence Rate and Cure Rate under the Effect of Media
Li-Na Xie1* and Shi-Yi Sun1
1College of Mathematical Science, Yangzhou University, Yangzhou 225002, China.
(1) Palle E. T. Jorgensen, Department of Mathematics, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, USA.
(1) Ebenezer Bonyah, Kumasi Polytechnic, Kumasi, Private Mail Bag, Ghana.
(2) Jianwen Jia, Shanxi Normal University, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17805
DOI : 10.9734/ARJOM/2017/31296
Steady Oscillatory Flow in a Bifurcating Green Plant
W. I. A. Okuyade1* and T. M. Abbey2
1Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
2Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics Group, Department of Physics, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Hari Mohan Srivastava, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Victoria, Canada.
(1) Saima Fazal, South China University of Technology, China.
(2) Bhim Sen Kala, K L University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
(3) P. Sulochana, Intell Engineering College, Anantapuramu, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17836
DOI : 10.9734/ARJOM/2017/31306
Influence of Rotatory Inertial Correction Factor on the Vibration of Elastically Supported Non-Uniform Rayleigh Beam on Variable Foundation
Adeoye Adebola Samuel1* and Awodola Thomas Olubunmi1
1Department of Mathematical Sciences, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria.
(1) Nikolaos Dimitriou Bagis, Department of Informatics and Mathematics, Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
(1) G. Y. Sheu, Chang-Jung Christian University, Tainan, Taiwan.
(2) Fateh Mebarek Oudina, Skikda University, Algeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17844
DOI : 10.9734/ARJOM/2017/31271
On the Application of Sumudu Transform Series Decomposition Method and Oscillation Equations
E. I. Akinola1*, J. K. Oladejo2, F. O. Akinpelu2 and J. A. Owolabi2
1Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Bowen University, Iwo, P.M.B. 284, Osun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, P.M.B. 4000, Nigeria.
(1) Igor Ya. Subbotin, Department of Mathematics, National University, LA, CA, USA.
(1) Hytham A. Alkresheh, University of Science, Malaysia.
(2) Hardik Patel, S. V. National Institute of Technology, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17856
DOI : 10.9734/ARJOM/2017/31350
On the Convergence of Gauss-type Proximal Point Method for Smooth Generalized Equations
Md. Asraful Alom1,2 and Mohammed Harunor Rashid1*
1Department of Mathematics, University of Rajshahi, Rajshahi-6205, Bangladesh.
2Department of Mathematics, Khulna University of Engineering and Technology, Khulna-9203, Bangladesh.
(1) Dijana Mosic, Department of Mathematics, University of Nis, Serbia.
(1) Abdullah Sonmezoglu, Bozok University, Turkey.
(2) Nihal Tas, Balikesir University, Turkey.
(3) Tatyana A. Komleva, Odessa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Ukraine.
(4) Abba Auwalu, Near East University, Nicosia TRNC, Turkey.
(5) Neetu Sharma, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, M.P., India.
(6) Luis Angel Gutierrez-Mendez, Emeritus University Autonomous of Puebla, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17879
DOI : 10.9734/ARJOM/2017/31288
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,