2017 - Volume 19 [Issue 8]
Acquisition of Competence in Clinical Practical Procedures: A Model of the University of Zambia Medical School
Katowa-Mukwato Patricia1* and Banda S. Sekelani1
1Department of Medical Education Development, School of Medicine, University of Zambia, P.O.Box 50110, Lusaka, Zambia.
(1) Claudia Borza, Department of Pathophysiology, “Victor Babes” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania.
(1) B. Chametzky, Washington & Jefferson College, USA.
(2) Rajathi Sakthivel, The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17685
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31279
Factors Affecting Female Patient Satisfaction with Their Dental Aesthetics and Their Treatment Choice to Achieve the Most Desired Dental Appearance
Wadiaah Almadani1* and Samah Saker2
1Faculty of Dentistry, Taibah University, Al-Madinah Al-Munawrah, Saudi Arabia.
2Department of Fixed Prosthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(1) Rodrigo Crespo Mosca, Department of Biotechnology, Institute of Energetic and Nuclear Research (IPEN-CNEN), University of Sao Paulo (USP), Brazil.
(2) Karl Kingsley, Biomedical Sciences and Director of Student Research, University of Nevada, Las Vegas - School of Dental Medicine, USA.
(1) Ahmad Rahhal, Arab-American University, Palestine.
(2) Anderson Paulo Barbosa Lima, Sagrado Coração University, Bauru, SP, Brazil.
(3) Kais Raad Abdul Majeed, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia.
(4) Mona Ionas, University Lucian Blaga Sibiu, Romania.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17699
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30455
Performance of First Response® and CareStart™ Malaria Rapid Diagnostic Tests for the Detection of Plasmodium falciparum in a Tertiary Hospital in Ghana
Bernice Ameyaw1, Mohamed Mutocheluh1*, Michael Owusu2, Alhassan Abiba Khalifah3, Richard Vikpebah Duneeh3 and Patrick Williams Narkwa1
1Department of Clinical Microbiology, School of Medical Sciences, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
2Department of Microbiology, Kumasi Centre for Collaborative Research in Tropical Medicine, Ghana.
3Department of Haematology, Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, Kumasi, Ghana.
(1) Nicolas Padilla-Raygoza, Department of Nursing and Obstetrics, Campus Celaya Salvatierra, University of Guanajuato, Mexico.
(1) Zanda Bochkaeva, University of Dodoma, Tanzania.
(2) Jaffu Chilongola, Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College, Tumaini University, Makumira, Tanzania.
(3) K. Sandhya Bhat, Pondicherry University, India.
(4) Eliana María Arango Flórez, Universidad de Antioquia, Colombia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17704
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30892
A Person-centred View of the Aim, Goals and Tasks in Clinical Supervision: Proposals on Topics for Experiential Learning
Michael D. Callifronas1* and Susan Brock2
1The Hellenic Institute for Psychotherapy, 17 Kalvou St, 15452, Psychiko, Athens, Greece.
2UDOL and Learning Enhancement, The University of Derby, Kedleston Rd, Derby, UK.
(1) Angelo Giardino, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas and Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA.
(2) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Confidence Alorse Atakro, Christian Service University College, Ghana.
(2) Vicki L. Mahan, Drexel University College of Medicine, USA.
(3) Kofi Adesi Kyei, University of Ghana, Ghana.
(4) Tordis Sørensen Høifødt, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Tromsø, Norway.
(5) Stephanie Morgan, University of Texas School of Nursing in Austin, Texas, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17716
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/29507
Comparative Analysis of the Effect between FES, RUSSA and AUSSIE Therapeutic Currents in Individuals with Hypertonia Spastic Post Stroke Case Study
Gerson Bruno Baptista1, Juliana Cardoso1 and Bruno Ferreira1,2*
1University Center UNIFAFIBE, Bebedouro, SP, Brazil.
2Study Center, Collucci Clinical, Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brazil.
(1) Bodur Hatice, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, Turkey.
(1) Antonio Diaz Negrillo, Infanta Elena Hospital, Madrid, Spain.
(2) Marco Antonio Cavalcanti Garcia, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(3) Soraia Micaela Silva, University Nove de Julho, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17717
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30644
Anaesthetic Management during Transposition of Great Arteries (TGA) Correction: Points to be Focussed
Swati Gupta1*, Anjum Saiyed1, Reema Meena1 and Neelam Dogra1
1Department of Anesthesiology, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, India.
(1) Murali P. Vettath, Department of Cardiovascular-Thoracic & Heart Transplantation, Director-International Center of Excellence in OPCAB Surgery, Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences, Govindapuram, Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
(2) Gareth J. Morgan, Department of Congenital Cardiology, Evelina London Children’s Hospital, Guys and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, Hon Senior Clinical Lecturer, Kings College, London, UK.
(3) Vijayalakshmi I. Balekundri, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bengaluru, India.
(4) Alexander D. Verin, Vascular Biology Center, Georgia Regents University Augusta, Georgia.
(5) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Lalit Gupta, Delhi University, India.
(2) B. H. Natesh, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology and Vascular Sciences, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17719
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30290
An Uncommon Clinical Presentation of a Calcifying Epithelial Odontogenic Tumor (Pindborg Tumor): Case Report and Review
Parul Tandon1*, Harish Saluja1, Wamiq Musheer Fareed2, Tazeen Fatima3, Shivani Sachdeva4, Hathan Fahad Al-Ghabban5 and Ibrahim Saleh F. Alraddadi6,7
1Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Rural Dental College, PIMS, Loni, Maharashtra (413736), India.
2Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, College of Dentistry, Taibah University, Madina Al Munawwarah, Saudi Arabia.
3Mahi Dental Clinic and Paediatric Centre, Lucknow, UP (211001), India.
4Department of Periodontics, Rural Dental College, PIMS, Loni, Maharashtra (413736), India.
5B.D.S Intern, Al-Farabi Dental College - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
6Dr. Sulaiman A. Almalaq Clinics, Jordan of Science and Technology, Jordan.
7Taibah University, Saudi Arabia.
(1) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) Karpal Singh Sohal, Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences, Tanzania.
(2) Anonymous, Federal University of Rio Grande Do Norte, Brazil.
(3) Sonal Grover, Christian Dental College, CMC, Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
(4) Sucheta Bansal, Shimla University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17734
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/29406
Ultrastructure of Teleost Retina II: Interstitial Amacrines, Dislocated Amacrines, Ganglion Cells, Müller Fiber, Oligodendroglia, Adrenergic Terminals, Inner Plexiform Layer, Glycogen Cytochemistry
Jose Antonio O'Daly1*
1Instituto Venezolano de Investigaciones Científicas (IVIC), Center of Microbiology and Cell Biology, Caracas, Venezuela.
(1) Ravi Kumar Chittoria, Department of Plastic Surgery & Advanced Centre for Microvascular, Maxillofacial & Craniofacial, Laser Surgery, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, India.
(1) Italo Giuffre, Catholic University of Roma, Rome, Italy.
(2) Tomás Ortiz Basso, Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17735
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31018
Functional Recovery and Its Predictors after Sub-acute Stroke Rehabilitation in a Nigerian Tertiary Health Facility: A Preliminary Finding
Olufemi O. Oyewole1*, Kolawole S. Oritogun2 and Caleb A. O. Gbiri3
1Department of Physiotherapy, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Medicine and Primary Care, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Nigeria.
3Department of Physiotherapy, College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Pietro Scicchitano, Cardiology Department, Hospital “F. Perinei” Altamura (Ba), Italy.
(1) Adrià Arboix, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
(2) Audu Lamidi Isah, University of Abuja, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17736
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31224
Subtotal Thyroidectomy for Giant Goiters under Local Anesthesia: Experience with 15 Nigerians
B. A. Eke1, B. A. Ojo2*, W. T. Yongu1, C. Ahachi1, P. Denen-Akaa1, V. I. Ugwu3, P. Abayol4 and E. O. Umobong5
1Department of Surgery, College of Health Sciences, Benue State University, Makurdi, Nigeria.
2Department of Histopathology, College of Health Sciences, Benue State University, Makurdi, Nigeria.
3Department of Pathology, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu, Nigeria.
4College of Health Science, Benue State University, Makurdi, Nigeria.
5Department of Laboratory Medicine, State House Clinic, Abuja, Nigeria.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Alexander E. Berezin, Medical University of Zaporozhye, Ukraine.
(2) Pietro Giorgio Calò, University of Cagliari, Italy.
(3) Jose Francisco de Sales Chagas, Medical School Catholic University Campinas, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17737
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/25568