2017 - Volume 19 [Issue 7]
Dynamic of Biofilm Formation on Surgical Clamps by Staphylococcus aureus and Acinetobacter baumannii Strains
Mariana de Jesus Vaz Trindade1, Cristina Dutra Vieira1, João Fernando G. Ferreira1, Jéssica K. Távora de Sousa1, João Paulo Amaral Haddad2, Luiz de Macêdo Farias1, Adriana Cristina de Oliveira3 and Simone Gonçalves dos Santos1*
1Department of Microbiology, Institute of Biological Sciences, Federal University of Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
2Department of Preventive Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary School, Federal University of Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
3Department of Basic Nursing, School of Nursing, Federal University of Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
(1) Faris Q. B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(1) Marek Juda, Medical University of Lublin, Lublin, Poland.
(2) Obeagu Emmanuel Ifeanyi, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17587
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31167
Psychometric Properties of Japanese Version of the Attitudes towards Fertility and Childbearing Scale (AFCS)
Mieko Miyata1*, Takehisa Matsukawa2, Yoshio Suzuki3, Kazuhito Yokoyama2 and Satoru Takeda1
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Juntendo University, Tokyo, Japan.
2Department of Epidemiology and Environmental Health, Faculty of Medicine, Juntendo University, Tokyo, Japan.
3Graduate School of Health and Sports Science, Juntendo University, Tokyo, Japan.
(1) Domenico De Berardis, Department of Mental Health, National Health Service, Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Treatment, “G. Mazzini” Hospital, Italy.
(1) Prasanta Kumar Nayak, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
(2) Ossai Edmund Ndudi, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17607
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30723
Knowledge on Radiation Protection & Practice among Dental Students
Lingam Amara Swapna1*, Pradeep Koppolu2, Bassel Takarji1, Sadeq Ali Al-Maweri1, Nagalaxmi Velpula3, Vani Chappidi3 and Lalitha Ch4
1Department of Oral Sciences and Diagnosis, Al Farabi Colleges, Riyadh, KSA.
2Department of Preventive Dental Sciences, Al Farabi Colleges, Riyadh, KSA.
3Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery,Vikarabad, India.
4Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad, India.
(1) Manuele Mancini, Department of Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics, University of Rome “Tor Vergata,” Rome, Italy.
(2) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt and Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(3) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Anuj Jain, Sharad Pawar Dental College and Hospital, Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Sawangi, Wardha, Maharashtra 442004, India.
(2) Anirudh Bhattacharya, Narayana Hospital, Jaipur, India.
(3) Nilmara Almeida Guimaraes, Instituto Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17608
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30761
Effects of N-Acetyl Cysteine on Oxidative Stress Biomarkers in End-stage Renal Disease
Bita Najafian1, Majid Shohrati2* and Behzad Einollahi3
1Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Baqiyatallah Medical Sciences University, Tehran, Iran.
2Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Baqiyatallah Medical Sciences University, Tehran, Iran.
3Nephrology and Urology Research Center, Baqiyatallah Medical Sciences University, Tehran, Iran.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(2) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Suleiman A. Muhammad, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria.
(2) Elvira Bormusov, Technion Institute of Technology, Bat Galim, Israel.
(3) Yiting Zhang, Northeastern University, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17620
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30878
Bleeding Jejunal Diverticula: Case Report and Literature Review
1Department of Surgery, Medical School, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Domenico Lapenna, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine and Aging Sciences, University “G. d’Annunzio” Chieti-Pescara, Chieti, Italy.
(2) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Ahmed Gado, Misr International Hospital, Egypt.
(2) Yu Koyama, Niigata University Graduate School of Health Sciences, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17621
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30650
Assessment of Skills and Knowledge in Clinical Ophthalmology: A Survey among Undergraduate Medical Students in Malaysia
Sagili Chandrasekhara Reddy1,2* and Soe Moe3
1Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, International Medical University Clinical School, Seremban, Malaysia.
2Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine and Defence Health, National Defence University of Malaysia, Sugai Besi Campus, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
3Department of Community Medicine, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Melaka, Malaysia.
(1) Barbara Giambene, Eye Clinic, Department of Translational Surgery and Medicine, University of Firenze, Italy.
(1) Onua Azubuike Alfred, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(2) Joseph Pikkel, Bar Ilan University, Israel.
(3) André Farkouh, University of Vienna, Austria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17653
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30941
Beliefs and Prevalence of Female Genital Circumcision among Pregnant Women Attending Ante-natal Clinic in a Mission Hospital in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
Alphonsus Udo Idung1* and Ita Bassey Okokon2
1Department of Family Medicine, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, College of Health Sciences, University of Uyo, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
2Department of Family Medicine, College of Medical Sciences, University of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.
(1) Edward J. Pavlik, Univ. Kentucky Medical Center, Division of Gynecological Oncology, USA.
(1) Yu Koyama, Niigata University Graduate School of Health Sciences, Japan.
(2) Coulibaly Noel, Université Félix Houphouët Boigny, The Ivory Coast.
(3) B. C. Ephraim-Emmanuel, Bayelsa State College of Health Technology, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17659
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30645
An Investigation into the Pattern of Antibiotic Resistance of Bacteria Causing Ventilator – Associated Pneumonia in ICU
Babak Alikiaii1, Taghi Hashemi1*, Omid Aghadavoudi1 and Nasim Emami2
1Anesthesiology and Critical Care Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
2General Medicine, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
(1) Rakesh Garg, Department of Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care, Pain and Palliative Care, Dr BRAIRCH, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(1) Margarita Ester Laczeski, National University of Misiones, Argentina.
(2) Antonio Sorlózano, University of Granada, Spain.
(3) Guadalupe García-Elorriaga, Mexican Social Security Institute, Mexico.
(4) Riana Cockeran, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
(5) Cucunawangsih, University of Pelita Harapan, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17677
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30487
Maternal and Fetal Outcome after Assisted Conception in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Ngozi Orazulike1 and Justina Alegbeleye1*
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Andrea Tinelli, Lab of Experimental Endoscopic Surgery, Imaging, Minimally Invasive Therapy & Technology, Department of Gynecology and Obstetric, Vito Fazzi Hospital, Lecce, Italy.
(2) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Bengt Källén, Tornblad Institute, Lund University, Sweden.
(2) Mandira Daripa Kawakami, Federal University of São Paulo, Brazil.
(3) Magdy Abdelrahman Mohamed, Sohag University, Egypt.
(4) Gregory Edie Halle-Ekane, University of Buea, Buea, Cameroon.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17678
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30044
Bisphosphonate-associated Atypical Fractures that are not “Atypical Femoral Fractures”
W. Banks Hinshaw1* and Jennifer P. Schneider2
1Markle and Hinshaw Gynecology and Harris Regional Hospital, 7190 Ellijay Road, Franklin, North Carolina, USA.
2Arizona Community Physicians, 3052 N Palomino Park Loop, Tucson, AZ 85712, USA.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(1) César Luiz Da Silva Guimarães, Federal Universy of Rondônia State, Unir And Brazilian Institute of Environment And Natural Renewable Resources, Brazil.
(2) Alicia García Falgueras, The Official College of Psychologists, Madrid, Spain.
(3) Yusuf Erdem, Girne Military Hospital, Kyrenia, Cyprus
(4) Alejandro Rojas-Marroquín, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17684
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31269
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,