2017 - Volume 19 [Issue 2]
Evaluation of Periodontal Tissues and Abdominal Aorta of Rats with Induced Obesity by Monosodium Glutamate and Experimental Periodontitis
Karine Figueredo da Costa1, Maria Lúcia Bonfleur1, Viviane Pontillo1, Stefany Pedrotti1, Paula Bernardon1, Rose Meire Costa Brancalão1, Celia Cristina Leme Beu1, Patricia Oehlmeyer Nassar1 and Carlos Augusto Nassar1*
1State University of Western Parana (UNIOESTE), Cascavel, Parana, Brazil.
(1) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt And Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(2) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA AND Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Louis Z. G. Touyz, McGill University, Canada.
(2) Pedro Bullon, University of Sevilla, Spain.
(3) Anonymous, Bates College, US State.
(4) Suleyman Emre Meseli, Istanbul Aydın University, Turkey.
(5) Shamimul Hasan, Jamia Millia Islamia, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17137
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30165
Role of Liver Biopsy in HBV Infected Egyptian Patients: A New Insight
Khaled Gameel1, Maha M. Elsabaawy1*, Madiha Naguib1, Nermine Ehsan2, Dina Alazab2, Mohsen Salama1 and Eman A. Rewisha1
1Department of Hepatology, National Liver Institute, Menofia University, Egypt.
2Department of Pathology, National Liver Institute, Menofia University, Egypt.
(1) Younes Smani, Clinic Unit of Infectious Diseases, Microbiology and Preventive Medicine, Institute of Biomedicine of Seville (IBiS), University Hospital Virgen del Rocío, Seville, Spain.
(1) Jorge Paredes Vieyra, Autonomous University of Baja California, Mexico.
(2) Joseph Frankl, University of Arizona, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17138
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/29830
Ultrastructure of Mugil brasiliensis Teleost Retina I: Cones, Rods, Horizontal, Bipolar, Piriform Amacrines, Tubular Cells, Undulate Amacrine Cells, Outer and Inner Plexiform Layers
Jose Antonio O'Daly1*
1Venezuelan Institute of Scientific Investigation (IVIC), Center of Microbiology and Cell Biology, Caracas, Venezuela.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Norma Moreno-Mendoza, Universidad Nacional Aut´onoma de M´exico, Mexico.
(2) Wen Shen, Florida Atlantic University, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17139
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30371
Relationship between the Anterior Fontanel Size and Occipito-frontal Circumference
Elizabeth-Martha C. Okorie1*, Peace I. Opara Peace1, Nwadiuto A. Akani1 and Edward A. D. Alikor1
1Department of Paediatrics, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Franciszek Burdan, Experimental Teratology Unit, Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, Poland and Radiology Department, St. John’s Cancer Center, Poland.
(2) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Alphonsus N. Onyiriuka, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(2) Janari Da Silva Pedroso, Federal University of Para, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17152
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/27446
Immune-modulatory Effect of Ionizing Radiation on Type 1 and Type 2 Immune Responses among Workers in Cardiac Catheterization Units
Sahar Ali Farahat1, Neveen Mansour1, Marwa Sheta2 and Mona Abdallah Ramadan1*
1Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt.
2Department of Clinical Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Heshu Sulaiman Rahman, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia.
(2) Huda M. Al Naemi, Hamad Medical Corporation, Qatar.
(3) Nian Tuncel, Akdeniz University, Turkey.
(4) Andras Szasz, St. Istvan University, Hungary.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17153
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/29663
The Demography Myth: How Demographic Forecasting Underestimates Hospital Admissions, and Creates the Illusion that Fewer Hospital Beds and Community-based bed Equivalents, will be Required in the Future
Neeraj Beeknoo1* and Rodney P. Jones2
1Kings College University Hospital, London, UK.
2Healthcare Analysis and Forecasting, Worcester, UK.
(1) Angelo Giardino, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas and Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA.
(1) Ooi Chee Kheong, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore.
(2) K. V. Ramanath, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India.
(3) Robert B. Tate, University of Manitoba, Canada.
(4) Koen Van den Heede, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17161
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/29984
Relationship between the Inclination of Adjacent Teeth Caused by Vertical Malposition of the Second Primary Molar – in Relation to Development Stage of First Molar
Shoji Takahashi1*, Shigeru Watanabe1, Koji Watanabe1, Akihiro Nakamura1, Reina Odai1 and Takashi Sasabe1
1Department of Human Development and Fostering, Division of Pediatric Dentistry, Shool of Dentistry, Meikai University, Japan.
(1) Joao Paulo Steffens, Department of Stomatology, Federal University of Parana, Brazil.
(2) Manuele Mancini, Department of Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics, University of Rome “Tor Vergata,” Rome, Italy.
(3) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu City, Mie, 514-8507,Japan.
(1) Bhavesh D. Trivedi, L. N. Mithila University, India.
(2) Jorge Paredes Vieyra, Autanoma University of California, Mexico.
(3) V. Rajashekar Reddy, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17162
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/29480
Morphological Pattern of Gestational Trophoblastic Disease in the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City: A Twenty Year Review (1993 – 2012)
Ikponmwosa Obahiagbon1* and Ezekiel E. Ugiagbe1
1Department of Pathology, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
(1) Yoshihiro Nishida, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Oita University, Yuhu-city, Japan.
(1) Kulvinder Kochar Kaur, Kulvinder Kaur Centre For Human Reproduction, India.
(2) Jagat Prasad Deep, Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
(3) Khlifi Abdeljalil, University Teaching Hospital Farhat Hached, Tunisia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17163
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/29417
Prevalence of AmpC Beta-lactamase in Gram Negative Bacilli by Different Phenotypic Methods in a Tertiary Care Institute in Kashmir
Roohi Shagufta1, Bashir A. Fomda1*, Bashir Gulnaz1, Samad Lubna1, Abiroo Jan1, Suhail Mohd1 and Ahmad Junaid1
1Department of Microbiology, SKIMS, Soura, India.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Noha Tharwat Abou El-khier, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(2) Gülfem Terek Ece, Medical Park İzmir Hastanesi, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17164
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30462
Role of Vitamin D Deficiency in Coronary Artery Disease and Cardiac Dysfunction
Mohamed Arab1, Mohamed Abdou1*, Medhat Ibrahim Mahmoud2, Mohammad M. Sallam2 and Amany Mohyeldin Sediq3
1Department of Cardiology, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Zagazig, Egypt.
2Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Zagazig, Egypt.
3Department of Clinical Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Zagazig, Egypt.
(1) Sinan Ince, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Afyon Kocatepe, Turkey.
(2) Alexander D. Verin, Vascular Biology Center, Georgia Regents University Augusta, Georgia.
(1) Cassandra Warner Frieson, Fall Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation Center, USA.
(2) Claudiu Popescu, Carol Davila University, Romania.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17179
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/29560