2016 - Volume 18 [Issue 11]
Mineral Trioxide Aggregate- A Boon to Dentistry
Nanika Mahajan1, Shefally Garg2*, Bhanu Kotwal3, Bhawna Kaul4, Shalan Kaul4 and Sharad Kharyal5
1Department of Pedodontics, Private Practioner, Jammu, India.
2Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Private Practioner, Chandigarh, India.
3Department of Periodontology and Implantology, Indira Gandhi Government Dental College Jammu, India.
4Department of Pedodontics, Indira Gandhi Government Dental College, Jammu, India.
5Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Private Practioner, India.
(1) Faris Q. B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(1) Dan-Ake Walivaara, Hospital of Halland Halmstad, Sweden.
(2) Jorge Paredes Vieyra, Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16962
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/29749
Resistance, Minimum Inhibitory and Bactericidal Concentration Profiles of Oral Bacteria from HIV/AIDS Patients in South Western Uganda
Joseph Obiezu Chukwujekwu Ezeonwumelu1,2,3*, Muhammad Ntale4, Keneth Iceland Kasozi5, Steve Okwudili Ogbonnia6, Julius Kihdze Tanayen3,7, Ezera Agwu8, Chukwudi Onyeka Okonkwo9, Ambrose Amamchukwu Akunne2 and Frederick Byarugaba10
1Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, Mbarara University of Science and Technology, P.O.Box 1410, Mbarara, Uganda.
2Department of Clinical and Biopharmacy, School of Pharmacy, Kampala International University, Western Campus, Box 71, Ishaka, Uganda.
3Kampala International University, Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research, (KIU-CAMRES) Group, Kampala, Uganda.
4Department of Chemistry, Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda.
5Department of Physiology, Faculty of Biomedical Sciences, Kampala International University, Western Campus, Box 71, Ishaka, Uganda.
6Department of Pharmacognosy, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria.
7Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Faculty of Medicine, Mbarara University of Science and Technology, P.O.Box 1410, Mbarara, Uganda.
8Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Biomedical Sciences, Kampala International University, Western Campus, Box 71, Ishaka, Bushenyi, Uganda.
9Department of Human Physiology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, Nnewi Campus, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria.
10Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, Mbarara University of Science and Technology, P.O.Box 1410, Mbarara, Uganda.
(1) Faris Q. B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences, Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(1) J. Kumwenda, University of Malawi, Malawi.
(2) Parmar Linal Parshuram, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
(3) Akobi Oliver Adeyemi, Federal Medical Centre, Nigeria.
(4) Guadalupe García-Elorriaga, Mexican Social Security Institute, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16971
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28491
Clinical Outcome of Peritrochanteric Fractures Treatment with an Antegrade Trochanteric Static Lag Screw Nail (Inter TAN)
Panagiotis K. Karampinas1*, John A. Vlamis1, Eustratios Papadelis1 and Spiros Pneumaticos1
13rd Orthopaedic Department, University of Athens, KAT Hospital, Greece.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(2) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu City, Mie, 514-8507, Japan.
(1) Muhammad Nadeem Yousaf, Yale University New Haven, USA.
(2) Praveen kumar Pandey, GGSIP University, India.
(3) Anonymous, Third Military Medical University, China.
(4) Carlos Roberto Schwartsmann, Universidade Federal de Ciências da Saúde de Porto Alegre, Brasil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16979
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/29651
Postnatal Care: The Impact of Early Visits among Parturients in Enugu, Southeast Nigeria
A. C. Adiuku-Brown1, L. C. Ikeako2*, H. U. Ezegwui1 and U. U. Aniebue1
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku Ozalla, Enugu, Nigeria.
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital, Awka, Nigeria.
(1) Yinhua Yu, Department of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital of Fudan University, Shanghai Key Laboratory of Female Reproductive Endocrine Related Diseases, China.
(1) Stephen Mucunguzi, United Nations Population Fund, Uganda.
(2) K. J. Shashank, Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Science, India.
(3) Kishor P. Brahmapurkar, LBRKM Government Medical College, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16998
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/29590
Phytochemistry, Antimicrobial, Antigiardial and Antiamoebic Activities of Selected Plants from Albaha Area, Saudi Arabia
Abdelazim Ali Ahmed1*, Saad Mohammed Howladar1, Haidar Abd Al-Gadir Mohamed1 and Sami Asir Al-Robai1
1Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, Albaha University, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Vishal W. Banewar, Government Vidarbha Institute of Science & Humanities, India.
(2) Opinde Hibert Rachuonyo, Kenyatta University, Kenya.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16999
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/29803
Assessment of Patients’ Satisfaction with Diabetes Education Provided in Diabetes Mini-clinics, Khartoum State, Sudan
Marwa Gaafar Abdallah1* and Siham Ahmed Balla1
1Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Khartoum, Sudan.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Hend M. Soliman, Cairo University, Egypt.
(2) Moacir Marocolo, Federal University of Juiz de Fora, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17010
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/30250
Cytology Services Utilisation Pattern in North-Central Nigeria
Raymond Akpobome Vhriterhire1*, Joseph Aondowase Orkuma1, Joseph Aondowase Ngbea1, Barnabas Agaba Eke1, Godwin T. A. Jombo1 and Amali Adekwu2
1Department of Anatomical Pathology, College of Health Sciences, Benue State University, Makurdi, Nigeria.
2Department of Human Physiology, University of Jos, Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.
(1) Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Jorge Paredes Vieyra, Universidad Autonoma De Baja, California, USA.
(2) Sandra Aparecida Marinho, Universidade Estadual da Paraíba, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17011
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/29774
The Time for Thinking in Serum Anti-mullerian Hormone Levels and the Criteria of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Basil O. Saleh1*, Wasan F. Ibraheem2 and Nada S. Ameen3
1Clinical Biochemistry, College of Medicine, University of Baghdad, Iraq.
2Clinical Biochemistry, Ministry of Health, Iraq.
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ministry of Education and Scientific Research, Baghdad, Iraq.
(1) Edward J. Pavlik, University Kentucky Medical Center, Division of Gynecological Oncology, USA.
(2) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Mohamed Nabih EL-Gharib, Tanta University, Egypt.
(2) Nervana Samy, National Research Center, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17012
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/30119
HIV/AIDS Recovery Rates in Male and Female Patients, Treated with Medicinal synthetic Aluminum-magnesium silicate
Maduike C. O. Ezeibe1*, Dahiru Aleeyu2, Nnaemeka K. Aneke3, Thompson N. Obarezi3, Ijeoma J. Ogbonna1, Ekenma Kalu1 and Njoku U. Njoku1
1College of Veterinary Medicine, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Nigeria.
2Basic Health Clinic, Abuja, Nigeria.
3Medical Centre, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Younes Smani, Clinic Unit of Infectious Diseases, Microbiology and Preventive Medicine, Institute of Biomedicine of Seville (IBiS), University Hospital Virgen del Rocío, Seville, Spain
(1) Bu-Lang Gao, Hebei Medical University, China.
(2) Nélida Virginia Gómez, Buenos Aires University, Argentina.
(3) Joseph Anejo-okopi, University of Jos, Nigeria.
(4) Guilherme Almeida Rosa da Silva, Federal University of the State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17013
[Abstract] Page 1-7
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/29018
Home Injury Prevention in Children: Attitude & Awareness of the Caregivers at King Abdul-Aziz Medical City - Pediatric Emergency, Riyadh, KSA
Mohammed Al Mutairi1*, Nesrin Al Harthy1, Abdullah Al Qahtani1, Samah Al Fahmi1, Bader Al Zidi1 and Ruqaya Essa Jaffer1
1King Abdullah Specialized Children’s Hospital, King Abdullah International Medical Research Center, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Angelo Giardino, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas And Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA.
(1) Aruna Chandran, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA.
(2) Beata Rybojad, Medical University of Lublin, Poland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/17014
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/29832