2016 - Volume 18 [Issue 4]
A Study of High Sensitivity C - reactive Protein in Cerebrovascular Accident
C. Jayabhaskar1, M. Ramadevi1* and N. Sreelalitha1
1Department of General Medicine, S. V. Medical College, SVRR Govt. General Hospital, Tirupati, AP, India.
(1) Gautam R. Ullal, Course Director Neuroscience and Foundations of Clinical Medicine, Medical University of Americas, West Indies.
(1) Georgios Tsaknis, University Hospitals of Leicester, United Kingdom.
(2) Horng-Chyuan Lin, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Chang Gung University School of Medicine, Taiwan.
(3) Anh Le, Atlanta Research and Education Foundation, Atlanta VA Medical Center, Georgia, USA.
(4) Samia A. Abdul-Rahman, Ain Shams University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16528
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27012
Effect on Mechanical Properties of Orthodontic Elastomeric Ligatures on Immersion in Disinfecting Solutions - an in vitro Study
1DY Patil School of Dentistry, Navi Mumbai, India.
(1) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt and Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Sara Bernardi, University of L’Aquila, Italy.
(2) Anonymous, McGill University, Canada.
(3) Lauritano Dorina, University of Milan-Bicocca, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16544
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28630
Histological and Aminotransferase Implications of Administration of Extracts of Acalypha wilkesiana Leaves in Normal Rabbits
Omage Kingsley1*, Azeke A. Marshall2, Orhue N. E. Jerry3 and Iseghohi O. Sylvia3
1Department of Biochemistry, College of Basic Medical Sciences, Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo State, Nigeria.
2Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State. Nigeria.
3Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Benin, Edo State, Nigeria.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(2) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu City, Mie, 514-8507, Japan.
(1) Sameh Mohamed Farouk, Suez Canal University, Egypt.
(2) Walter Antonio Roman Junior, Regional Community University Chapecó, Brazil.
(3) Joao Batista de Sousa, Universitário Darcy Ribeiro, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16575
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28142
A Simple Method to Forecast Future Bed Requirements: A Pragmatic Alternative to Queuing Theory
Neeraj Beeknoo1* and Rodney P. Jones2
1King’s College University Hospital, London, UK.
2Healthcare Analysis & Forecasting, Worcester, UK.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Kurubaran Ganasegeran, Clinical Research Centre, Seberang Jaya Hospital Penang, Malaysia.
(2) Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Peoples University, Bhopal, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16580
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/29518
Comparing Subcuticular Sutures versus Percutaneous Staples for Skin Closure after Caesarean Delivery: A Randomized Controlled Study
L. C. Ikeako1*, E. I. Iloghalu2, C. C. Dim2, A. C. Adiuku-Brown2, H. U. Ezegwui2 and C. K. Oranusi3
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital, Awka, Nigeria.
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, Nigeria.
3Department of Surgery, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Nigeria.
(1) Edward J. Pavlik, University Kentucky Medical Center, Division of Gynecological Oncology, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Health Care Institution, Mogilev Regional Hospital, Mogilev, Belarus.
(2) Annekathryn Goodman, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
(3) Saubhagya Kumar Jena, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16581
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/29450
Correlation of Platelet Distribution Width [PDW], Mean Platelet Volume [MPV] and Red Cell Distribution Width [RDW] with Serum Blood Sugar Levels: A Case- control Study in the West Luck Now Population
Neema Tiwari1*, Seema Singh2, Ritu Karoli1, Sunita Tiwari3, Faraz Ahmad1, Harshit Jain1, Nitin Ranjan Gupta2 and Arvind Kumar2
1Era's Lucknow Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
2IIMSR, Uttar Pradesh, India.
3King George's Medical University, Uttar Pradesh, India.
(1) Ricardo Forastiero, Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(1) Robin Maskey, B. P.Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Nepal.
(2) T. Pullaiah, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, India.
(3) D. S. Pushparani, SRM Dental College, Ramapuram, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16589
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/29448
Risk Factors Associated with Hypertension among Adults in the Hohoe Municipality, Ghana
Sedoafia Amelor1, Margaret Kweku1, Eric Agboli1, Isaac Agbemafle2, Wisdom Takramah1, Elvis Tarkang3*, Wisdom Kudzo Axame1, Prince Kubi Appiah2 and Fred Newton Binka4
1Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ho, Ghana.
2Department of Family and Community Health, School of Public Health, University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ho, Ghana.
3Department of Population and Behavioural Sciences, School of Public Health, University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ho, Ghana.
4University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ho, Ghana.
(1) Nurhan Cucer, Erciyes University, Medical Biology Department, Turkey.
(1) Dinithi Peiris, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
(2) Aline Elesbão do Nascimento, Universidade Católica de Pernambuco, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16590
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/29463
Association of Serum Soluble Endoglin Levels with Adverse Foetomaternal Outcome in Preeclampsia and Eclampsia
Rekha Sachan1*, Munna Lal Patel2, Pratima Verma1, Soniya Dheeman1 and Pooja Gupta1
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, King George Medical University, U.P, Lucknow, India.
2Department of Medicine, King George Medical University, U.P, Lucknow, India.
(1) Georgios A. Androutsopoulos, Department of Obstetrics-Gynecology, School of Medicine, University of Patras, Rion, Greece.
(1) Alicia Martinez-Varea, La Fe University Hospital, Valencia, Spain.
(2) Anitha Kilari, Interactive Research School for Health Affairs, Bharati Vidyapeeth University,Pune, India.
(3) Karoline Mayer-Pickel, Medical University Graz, Austria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16591
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28862
Increasing Role of Magnetic Resonance in Diagnosis and Prognosis of Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricle Dysplasia/Cardiomyopathy
Sílvia Aguiar Rosa1*, Susana Castela2, Pedro Matos2, Manuel Nogueira da Silva3 and Nuno Jalles Tavares4
1Department of Cardiology, Santa Marta Hospital, Lisbon, Portugal.
2Department of Cardiology, CUF Infante Santo Hospital, Lisbon, Portugal.
3Department of Cardiology, CUF Descobertas Hospital, Lisbon, Portugal.
4Department of Radiology, CUF Infante Santo Hospital, Lisbon, Portugal.
(1) S. U. Fuhong, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(1) Maddury Jyotsna, Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, India.
(2) Lalit Gupta, Rajiv Gandhi Super-Speciality Hospital, India.
(3) Osman Beton, Cumhuriyet University, Sivas, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16592
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28394
Urinary Bladder a Storeroom: Electric Wire This Time – A Case Report
Rahul Jain1*, Vidhya Gunasekaran1, Dharmender Aggarwal1, Sushanto Neogi1 and Ruchi Jain2
1Department of General Surgery, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India.
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College, New Delhi, India.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Manint Usawachintachit, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
(2) Chonghe Jiang, Qingyuan peoples Hospital of Guangzhou University, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16593
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/29640