2016 - Volume 17 [Issue 9]
Effect of Anterıor and Posterıor Capsular Polıshıng on the Rate of Posterıor Capsule Opacıfıcatıon
Ali Kurt1*, Cagatay Caglar2, Adem Gül3, Kemal Türkyılmaz4 and Saıt Nafız Mutlu5
1Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, Ahi Evran University, Kirsehir, Turkey.
2Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, Hitit University, Corum, Turkey.
3Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, Ondokuz Mayis University, Samsun, Turkey.
4Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, Recep Tayyip Erdogan University, Rize, Turkey.
5The Maya Eye Hospital, Kayseri, Turkey.
(1) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Sagili Chandrasekhara Reddy, National Defence University of Malaysia, Malaysia.
(2) Bu-Lang Gao, Medical Research, Shijiazhuang First Hospital, Hebei Medical University, China.
(3) Rasit Kilic, Ahi Evan University, Turkey.
(4) Seydi Okumus, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
(5) Tsung-Jen Wang, Taipei Medical University Hospital, Taiwan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16077
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27704
Detecting Human Papillomavirus 6 & 11 in a Set of Pakistani Population
Fauzia Perveen1*, Saeeda Baig1, Farah Ahmad2 and Numan Majeed1
1Department of Biochemistry, Ziauddin Medical College, Ziauddin University,4/B, Shahra-e- Ghalib, Block 6 Clifton Karachi 75600, Pakistan.
2Departmant of Community Medicine, Ziauddin Medical College, Ziauddin University, 4/B, Shahra-e- Ghalib, Block 6 Clifton Karachi 75600, Pakistan.
(1) Faris Q.B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(1) Saygo Tomo, Sao Paulo State University, Brazil.
(2) Anonymous, Universidad del Ejército y Fuerza Aérea Mexicanos, Mexico.
(3) Shahila Tayib, Penang General Hospital, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16078
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28578
P53 and Ki67 Expression by Cervical Cancers in Ile-Ife, Nigeria
O. O. Odujoko1*, G. O. Omoniyi-Esan2, A. O. Komolafe2, Aremu Adegoke3 and B. J. Olasode2
1Department of Morbid Anatomy and Histopathology, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, Nigeria.
2Department of Morbid Anatomy and Forensic Medicine, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Nigeria.
3Department of Morbid Anatomy and Forensic Medicine, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
(1) Edward J. Pavlik, University Kentucky Medical Center, Division of Gynecological Oncology, USA.
(1) Owoeye Olugbenga Gani, University of Benin, Edo State, Nigeria.
(2) Hsiu-Ni Kung, National Taiwan University, Taiwan.
(3) V. Harshini, Esicmcpgimsr, India.
(4) Maria Cristina de Melo Pessanha Carvalho, University Federal do Rio de Janeiro – UFRJ, Brazil.
(5) Razmik Mirzayans, University of Alberta, Canada.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16100
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21697
Prediction of Renal Injury Risk by Expressions of KIM-1 and NGAL in Type 2 Diabetic Nephropathy
V. V. Khot1 and K. S. Yadav1*
1School of Medicine, D Y Patil University, Navi Mumbai 400706, India.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Jerzy Bełtowski, Medical University, Lublin, Poland.
(2) Rubina Naqvi, Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation (SIUT), Karachi, Pakistan.
(3) Pratibha Kamble, Ohio state University Medical Centre, OH, Columbus, USA.
(4) C. Carollo, University of Palermo, Italy.
(5) Loreto Gesualdo, University of Bari Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria Consorziale "Policlinico" Piazza Giulio Cesare, Bari, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16112
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28398
Neurologic Outcome after Asphyxial Cardiac Arrest in a Juvenile Porcine Model: Comparison of Epinephrine and Vasopressin, Alone or Combined with Nitroglycerin
Nektaria Lekka1, Theofilos M. Kolettis2,3*, Giolanda Varvarousi1, Theodoros Lappas1, Sotirios Goulas1, Georgios Agrogiannis4, Ismene Dontas1, Evaggelia Kouskouni5, Despina Perrea1, Nikolaos Kordalis1, Theodoros Xanthos1 and Lila Papadimitriou1
1Department of Experimental Surgery and Surgical Research, University of Athens, Medical School, Athens 11527, Greece.
2Department of Cardiology, University of Ioannina, Ioannina 45500, Greece.
3Cardiovascular Research Institute, Ioannina and Athens, Greece.
4Department of Histopathology, University of Athens, Medical School, Athens 11527, Greece.
5Department of Biopathology, Aretaieio Hospital, University of Athens, Medical School, Athens 10443, Greece.
(1) Dipak K. Dube, Department of Medicine, SUNY Upstate Medical University, New York, USA.
(2) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Yoshio Misawa, Jichi Medical University, Japan.
(2) Molobe Ikenna Daniel, International Institute of Risk and Safety Management(IIRSM), Nigeria.
(3) Anonymous, Third Military Medical University, China.
(4) Vaishali Kapoor, Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16113
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27850
Influence of the Disinfection Technique in Detail Reproduction and Dimensional Change of Plaster Casts Obtained from Different Alginate Impression Material Molds
Ricardo Danil Guiraldo1*, Sandrine Bittencourt Berger1, Rodrigo Vieira Caixeta1, Eloisa Helena Aranda Garcia de Souza1, Murilo Baena Lopes1, Alcides Gonini Júnior1, Sandra Kiss Moura1 and Mário Alexandre Coelho Sinhoreti2
1Department of Restorative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, University of North Parana, Londrina, PR, Brazil.
2Department of Restorative Dentistry, Piracicaba Dental School, State University of Campinas, Piracicaba, SP, Brazil.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(2) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu City, Mie, 514-8507, Japan.
(1) Dorina Lauritano, University of Milan-Bicocca, Italy.
(2) Matheus Guilherme Lucas, Paulo State University (UNESP), Brazil.
(3) Anonymous, Alexandria University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16114
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28035
Maxillary and Mandibular Arch Perimeter Prediction Using Ramanujan's Equation for the Ellipse-In vitro Study
Rahul Aghera1*, Hina Desai1, Padmaja Sharma1, Nirav Dholakiya1 and Nishil Agrawal1
1Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Manubhai Patel Dental College, Hospital and Oral Research Institute, Vadodara, India.
(1) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) Mohammed Zameer, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India.
(2) H. Serdar Çotert, Ege University, Izmir, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16115
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28868
Achieving Economy of Scale in Critical Care, Planning Information Necessary to Support the Choice of Bed Numbers
Neeraj Beeknoo1* and Rodney P. Jones2
1Kings College University Hospital, London, UK.
2Healthcare Analysis and Forecasting, Worcester, UK.
(1) Georgios Tsoulfas, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Aristoteleion University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.
(1) Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Peoples university Bhopal, MP, India.
(2) Molobe Ikenna Daniel, International Institute of Risk and safety Management (IIRSM), Nigeria.
(3) Rajashree Panigrahy, IMS & SUM Hospital, SOA University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16116
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28736
Use of Elores™ in Guiding Successful Treatment of Ventilator Associated Pneumonia Due to Multi Drug Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii and Klebsiella pneumoniae
Ashish Gupta1* and Sunny Rupal1
1Max Super Specialty Hospital, Mohali, India.
(1) Fuhong SU, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(1) Guadalupe García-Elorriaga, Mexican Social Security Institute, Mexico.
(2) Charbell Miguel Haddad Kury, Medical School of the municipality of Campos dos Goytcazes, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16117
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28546
A Rare Case of IgA-mediated Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia in a Young Adult
Majid Alameri1* and Abdullah Alnuaimi1
1Department of Internal Medicine, Medicine Institute, Sheikh Khalifa Medical City (SKMC), UAE.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA.
(1) P. K. Sasidharan, PVS Hospital, Parijatham, Pipeline Road, Patteri, Kozhikode, India.
(2) Vivek Gupta, Datta Meghe University of Medical Sciences, India.
(3) Laura Cooling, University of Michigan Hospitals, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/16118
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26583