2016 - Volume 17 [Issue 7]
Dental Management of Children with Special Health Care Needs (SHCN) – A Review
Vijender Khokhar1*, Salil Kawatra2 and Sukanya Pathak3
1Department of Pedodontics, Government Dental College, Patiala, India.
2Intern, DAV(C) Dental College, Yamunanagar, India.
3Department of BDS, DAV(C) Dental College, Yamunanagar, India.
(1) Karl Kingsley, Biomedical Sciences and Director of Student Research University of Nevada, Las Vegas - School of Dental Medicine, USA.
(1) Ronald S. Brown, Georgetown University Medical Center, USA.
(2) Mark E. Peacock, Augusta University (Au), USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15889
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28426
Effect of Different Flaw Sizes and Surface Treatment on Biaxial Flexural Strength of Feldspathic Porcelain
Hamid Kermanshah1, Farin Shamshirgar2, Sholeh Ghabraei3 and Narges Ameri4*
1Department of Operative, Laser Research Center, Dental Research Center, Dental School, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
2Department of Prosthodontics, Islamic Azad Dental University of Tehran, Iran.
3Department of Endodontic, Dental School, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
4Department of Prosthodontics, Dental School, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
(1) Manuele Mancini, Department of Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics, University of Rome “Tor Vergata,” Rome, Italy.
(1) Manoti Sehgal, SGT University, Gurgaon, India.
(2) Anonymous, Ege University, Izmir, Turkey.
(3) Boonlert Kukiattrakoon, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand.
(4) Alper Ozdogan, Atatürk University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15907
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27619
Oxidative Stress Pathway Mechanisms Induced by Four Individual Heavy Metals (As, Hg, Cd and Pb) and Their Quaternary on MCF-7 Breast Cancer Cells
Egbe Egiebor1, Adam Tulu2, Nadia Abou-Zeid2, Ozuem F. Oseji2 and Ali B. Ishaque2*
1Department of Public Health, University of Illinois at Springfield, Springfield, Illinois, 62703, USA.
2Department of Natural Sciences, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, Princess Anne, Maryland, 21853, USA.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences and Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Gjumrakch Aliev, University of Atlanta and GALLY International Biomedical Research, USA.
(2) Ayona Jayadev, All Saints’ College, Trivandrum, Kerala, India.
(3) Abrao Rapoport, Sao Paulo University, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15923
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27687
Heart Rate vs Stress Indicator for Short Term Mental Stress
Philippe Fauquet-Alekhine1,2*, Laetitia Rouillac1, Jérôme Berton3 and Jean-Claude Granry3
1Lab. for Research in Science of Energy, Montagret, France.
2Department of Psychological and Behavioural Sciences, London School of Economics and Political Science, Houghton St., WC2A 2AE, London, UK.
3Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Pôle Anesthésie-Réanimation, Angers, France.
(1) Xin-an Liu, Neuroscience Department, the Scripps Research Institute, Scripps, Florida, USA.
(2) Gautam R. Ullal, Course Director Neuroscience and Foundations of Clinical Medicine, Medical University of Americas, West Indies.
(1) Aliyu Lawan, University of Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria.
(2) Tazzite Amal, Hassan II University, Morocco.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15924
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27593
Impact of Oncologist Initiated Selective Review of Pathology Specimens in Multidisciplinary Onco-pathological Discussions on the Management of Malignancies in a University Hospital in India
Unni S. Pillai1, Biswajit Dubashi1*, Smita Kayal1, Sunu. Cyriac1, Debdatta Basu2, Ranjith Kumar1, Sajini Elizabeth Jacob2 and Bhawna Badhe2
1Department of Medical Oncology, JIPMER, Puducherry, Pin-605 006, India.
2Department of Pathology, JIPMER, Puducherry, Pin-605 006, India.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA.
(1) Abubakar Mustapha Jamda, University of Abuja, Nigeria.
(2) Anonymous, University of Malaya, Malaysia.
(3) Moustafa Ez El Dien Mohammed Radwan, Assiut University, Egypt.
(4) Bruna Maria Roesler, State University of Campinas, Campinas, SP, Brazil.
(5) Sara Morris Andrews, US Department of Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development, Durham NC, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15925
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27156
Caudal Block for Digital-guided Transrectal Prostate Biopsy
P. O. Areo1*, J. M. Afolayan2, P. T. Adegun1, S. A. Dada3 and T. V. Asowo1
1Department of Surgery, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria.
2Department of Anesthesia, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria.
3Department of Medicine, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria.
(1) Mahin Khatami, National Cancer Institute (ret.), The national Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA.
(2) Nurhan Cucer, Erciyes University, Medical Biology Department, Turkey.
(3) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(4) Jimmy T. Efird, Department of Public Health, Director of Epidemiology and Outcomes Research, East Carolina Heart Institute, Brody School of Medicine, Greenville, North Carolina, USA.
(5) Oswin Grollmuss, Head of Department of Pediatric and Adult Resuscitation Congenital Heart of Centre Chirurgical Marie Lannelongue, University Paris XI, France.
(1) Anonymous, Hiroshima University, Japan.
(2) Saint Shiou-Sheng Chen, National Yang-Ming University School of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan.
(3) Van Besien Jeroen, University of Ghent, Belgium.
(4) Jelena Stojsic, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15940
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26838
Comparison of Pressure-controlled Inverse Ratio Ventilation versus Pressure-controlled Ventilation in Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy with LMA
Jarahzadeh Mohammad Hossein1, Neysari Bahador2, Vaziribozorg Sedighe3 and Dehghani Mohammad Hossein1*
1Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd, Iran.
2Department of Medical Sciences, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd, Iran.
3Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology Research Center, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd, Iran.
(1) Rakesh Garg, Department of Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care, Pain and Palliative Care, Dr BRAIRCH, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(2) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Jan Jakobsson, Danderyds University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden.
(2) Anonymous, University of Defence, Belgrade, Serbia.
(3) Belgin Akan, Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Turkey.
(4) Khaled EL-Radaideh, Jordan University of Science and Technology (JUST), Jordan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15941
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27166
Invest to Progress? A Survey of the Cost of Postgraduate Training Prior to Specialty Applications in the United Kingdom
Nicholas Bullock1,2,3, Stephanie Wallis1,2 and Ronak Ved3*
1University of Bristol, UK.
2University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust, UK.
3Cardiff and Vale University Health Board, UK.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, SC 29605, USA.
(1) Emma Stodel, University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
(2) Utku Kose, Usak University, Turkey.
(3) Z. O. Amarin, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15942
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28382
Short Research Article
Lipoprotein (a) Internalization by RAW 264.7 Cells is Associated with Morphological Changes and Accumulation of Lipids Detectable by Two-photon Scanning Microscopy
Maria Valentina Pasquetto1, Alice Santonastaso1, Alessandra Tomaselli2, Patrizia Vaghi3, Elton Hasani2, Luca Tartara2 and Claudia Scotti1*
1Department of Molecular Medicine, Unit of Immunology and General Pathology, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy.
2Department of Electrical, Computer and Biomedical Engineering, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy.
3Centro Grandi Strumenti, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy.
(1) Shatrah Binti Othman, Department of Molecular Medicine, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(1) Rosa Maria Lino Neto Pereira, National Institute of Agrarian and Veterinarian Research, Portugal.
(2) Bradley Field Bale, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, USA.
(3) M. Rajajeyakumar, Dr. Mgr Medical University, Trichy, Tamilnadu, India.
(4) Anonymous, McMaster University, Ontario, Canada.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15943
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27433
Erupting Odontome- A Compilation of Two Rare Case Reports
L. Chandra Shekar1*, A. Steffina Lydia Jascinth1, G. Sathees Chandra Mouli1 and A. Feroz Khan1
1Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Ultra’s Best Dental Science College, Madurai, India.
(1) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) Luana Costa Bastos, Federal University of Bahia, Brazil.
(2) Vasu Siddhartha Saxena, Career Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15944
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27815