2016 - Volume 17 [Issue 6]
White Spot Lesion, the Silent Factor Killing Your Smile: An Overview
Rafiqul Islam1 and Mohammad Khurseed Alam2*
1School of Dental Sciences, Orthodontic Unit, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
2School of Dental Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Amit Prakash, Rishi-raj Dental College and Hospital, Bhopal, India.
(2) Josue Martos, Federal University of Pelotas, Brazil.
(3) Anil Saragur Ramu, Dr. Joy dental clinics, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
(4) Anonymous, Sao Paulo State University, Brazil.
(5) Anonymous, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijaywada, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15790
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27682
Curcumin as a Bioactive Component
Siqi Hu1 and Maria Luz Fernandez1*
1Department of Nutritional Sciences, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269, USA.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Obeagu,Emmanuel Ifeanyi, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture,Umudike,Abia State, Nigeria.
(2) Rajendra Nath, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow (Up), India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15809
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28370
The Efficacy of Hyperbaric Oxygen in the Treatment of Chronic Ulcers
Nikitopoulou Th St1* and Papalimperi Ath H2
1Health Centre of Markopoulo, General Hospital of Athens “G. Gennimatas, Greece.
2Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of NIMTS Hospital of Athens, Greece.
(1) Nurhan Cucer, Erciyes University, Medical Biology Department, Turkey.
(1) Wagih Mommtaz Ghannam, Mansoura University, Mansoura, Egypt.
(2) Tan Paul, University of Yaoundé I, Cameroon.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15821
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27932
Effectiveness of Two Instruction Methods in Improving Tooth Brushing Skills in Children: A Clinical Trial
Asia Alnakhli1 and Ola M. Omar2,3*
1Intern, College of Dentistry, Taibah University, KSA.
2Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt.
3College of Dentistry, Taibah University, KSA.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(2) Karl Kingsley, Biomedical Sciences and Director of Student Research University of Nevada, Las Vegas - School of Dental Medicine, USA.
(3) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Kais Raad Abdul Majeed, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia.
(2) B. Nandlal, JSS Dental College and Hospital, JSS University, India.
(3) Anonymous, Asian Institute of Medicine, Science and Technology (AIMST) University, Malaysia.
(4) Parveen Akhter Lone, Indira Gandhi Government Dental College Jammu, India.
(5) Jorge Paredes Vieyra, Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Campus Tijuana, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15837
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27338
Immunophenotyping of Human Immunodeficiency Virus-infected Patients with Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Co-infection
Abel Fortune Charles1*, Blessing Didia2 and Anthonia Okerengwo1
1Department of Heamatology, Blood Transfusion and Immunology, University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
2Department of Human Anatomy, University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences and Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Aurora Martínez Romero, Universidad Juárez del Estado de Durango, Mexico.
(2) Carlo Jose Freire de Oliveira, Federal University of Triangulo Mineiro, Brazil.
(3) Anwara Ogbonnaya Akpu, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15859
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27326
Effect of Food Insecurity on the HIV Progression among the HIV-infected Patients in Iran
Naser Kalantari1, Maryam Taghynejad2, Maryam Gholamalizadeh3*, Saeid Doaei2 and Nadia Oraz4
1Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
2Student’s Research Committee, National Nutrition and Food Technology Research Institute, Faculty of Nutrition Sciences and Food Technology, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
3Food Security Research Center, Department of Clinical Nutrition, School of Nutrition and Food Sciences, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
4Department of Food Science and Technology, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran.
(1) Jingli Xu, College of Pharmacy, University of New Mexico, USA.
(2) Oswin Grollmuss, Head of Department of Pediatric and Adult Resuscitation Congenital Heart of Centre Chirurgical Marie Lannelongue, University Paris XI , France.
(1) Godfrey S. Bbosa, Makerere University College of Health Sciences, Kampala, Uganda.
(2) Salisu Abdullahi Balarabe, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria.
(3) Olumayowa Abimbola Oninla, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
(4) Owino Abraham Yeyo, Makerere University, Uganda.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15860
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26415
Effect of Ketamine Spraying on the Postoperative Sore Throat and Hoarseness after Tracheal Intubation
Vida Ayatollahi1, Faride Moslemin1, Shekufeh Behdad1 and Maryam Hatami1*
1Departments of Anesthesiology, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd, Iran.
(1) Rakesh Garg, Department of Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care, Pain and Palliative Care, Dr BRAIRCH, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(2) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Anonymous, The University of Poonch, Rawalakot, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan.
(2) Lalit Gupta, Delhi University, India.
(3) Anonymous, University of Nigeria, Enugu, Nigeria.
(4) Roland van Rensburg, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
(5) S. Patricio Rioseco, Universidad de Concepciòn, Respiratory Unit Hospital Las Higueras, Talcahuano, Chile.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15885
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26873
Protection Effect of Different Fractions of Root of Lawsonia inermis on 2-Deoxyribose by Hydroxyl (.OH) Radical Assay
Mina Basirian1*, V. Ch. Jeevani1, S. N. Manjula1 and K. Mruthunjaya2
1Department of Pharmacology, J.S.S College of Pharmacy, J.S.S University, Mysore-15, India.
2Department of Pharmacognosy, J.S.S College of Pharmacy, J.S.S University, Mysore -15, India.
(1) Divya Kesanakurti, Dept. of Cancer Biology and Pharmacology, University of Illinois College of Medicine, USA.
(2) Jingli Xu, College of Pharmacy, University of New Mexico, USA.
(1) Patcharee Boonsiri, Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
(2) Anonymous, Universidade Estadual de Montes Claros, Brazil.
(3) Ahmed Hegazi, National Research Centre, Egypt.
(4) B. Ravishankar, SDM Centre for Research in Ayurveda and Allied Sciences, Udupi, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15886
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27856
Assessment of Health and Physical Fitness of Students by the Results of the Exercises of the "Ready for Labor and Defense" Programme
S. V. Mihajlova1*, K. A. Vlasova1, Y. G. Kuzmichev2, T. V. Sidorova1, E. F. Malafeeva1 and S. A. Oparina1
1Lobachevski National State Research University of Nizhny Novgorod, Arzamas Branch, 36 K. Marks Street, Arzamas, 607220, Russia.
2Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy, 10/1, Minin and Pozharsky Square, Nizhny Novgorod, 603005, Russia.
(1) Ricardo Forastiero, Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(1) Ashraf Ramadan Hafez, Cairo University, Egypt.
(2) Hélio José Coelho Júnior, State University of Campinas, Brazil.
(3) Oladapo Michael, Olagbegi, Federal Medical Centre, Owo, Ondo State, Nigeria.
(4) Margarida Maria Esteves Florindo, Portuguese Red Cross Superior Health School, Portugal.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15887
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27852
Evaluation of Tensile and Friction Resistance of Various Orthodontic Elastomeric Ligatures
Murilo Baena Lopes1*, Klissia Romero Felizardo2, Renan Kaneshima1,
Ricardo Danil Guiraldo1, Sandrine Berger Guiraldo1, Alcides Gonini Júnior1 and Wagner José Silva Ursi3
1University of North Parana - UNOPAR, School of Dentistry, Londrina-PR, Jd. Piza, 86.046-230, Brazil.
2Paranaense University - UNIPAR, School of Dentistry, Umuarama-PR, Centro, 87.502-210, Brazil.
3State University of Londrina - UEL- School of Dentistry, Londrina-PR, Centro, 86.020-120, Brazil.
(1) Karl Kingsley, Biomedical Sciences and Director of Student Research University of Nevada, Las Vegas - School of Dental Medicine, USA.
(2) Yoshiro Fujii, Manager of Shin Kobe Dental Clinic, Japan.
(1) Oswaldo de Vasconcellos Vilella, Fluminense Federal University, Brazil.
(2) Carlos N. Elias, Instituto Militar de Engenharia, Brazil.
(3) Ahmad Rahhal, Arab American University, Palestine.
(4) K. Srinivasan, Adhiparasakthi Dental College and Hospital, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15888
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28045