2016 - Volume 17 [Issue 5]
Minimal Invasive Dentistry- A Comprehensive Review
Shefally Garg1*, Munish Goel2, Shweta Verma3, Vikas Garg3 and Yuvika Mittal4
1Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, PGIMER, Married Doctor Hostel, I Block, Room No. 122, Chandigarh, India.
2Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Himachal Dental College, Sundernagar, H.P, India.
3Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Garg Orthodontic Centre, Patiala, India.
4Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Gian Sagar Dental College and Hospital, Rajpura, India.
(1) Joao Paulo Steffens, Department of Stomatology, Universidade Federal do Parana, Brazil.
(1) Jorge Paredes Vieyra, Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Campus Tijuana, Mexico.
(2) Cesar dos Reis Perez, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(3) V. K. Vaishnavi Vedam, Asian Institute of Medicine, Science and Technology (AIMST) University, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15732
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27526
Insulinomimetic, Antihyperlipidemic and Antioxidative Properties of Azadirachta indica. Possible Mechanism of Action
A. S. Adekunle1*, T. I. Adelusi1, Kamdem Jean-Paul2, A. Ishmael3 and B. B. Akintade4
1Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Nigeria.
2Universidade de Santa Maria, Brazil.
3Osun State University, Nigeria.
4University of Benin, Nigeria.
(1) Faris Q.B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(1) Muhammad Akram,The University of Poonch, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan.
(2) Thamilvaani Manaharan, University of Malaya, Malaysia.
(3) Uttara Singh, Panjab University, Chandigarh, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15762
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26897
The Efficacy of Quality of Life Therapy on Mental Health in the Families of Patients with Chronic Psychiatric Disorders
1Shahrekord University of Medical Science, Medical Plants Research Center, Shahrekord, Iran.
(1) Domenico De Berardis, Department of Mental Health, National Health Service, Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Treatment, “G. Mazzini” Hospital, Italy.
(1) Anonymous, Ranchi Institute of Neuropsychiatry and Allied Sciences (RINPAS), Kanke, Ranchi, India.
(2) Ram Lakhan, The Jackson State University, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15782
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27211
Pattern of Chest Injuries Following RTA – A Study from a Nigerian Tertiary Health Institution
Olaejirinde O. Olaofe1, William O. Odesanmi2, Kayode A. Adelusola2, Akinwumi O. Komolafe2, Donatus Sabageh3* and Oluwole O. Odujoko3
1Department of Morbid Anatomy and Histopathology, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Morbid Anatomy and Forensic Medicine, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
3Department of Morbid Anatomy and Histopathology, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria.
(1) Ricardo Forastiero, Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(1) Rupali Roy, National Centre for Disease Control, Dte. GHS, MoHFW, Delhi, India.
(2) P. Rohan Ruwanpura, General Sir John Kotelawela Defence University, Sri Lanka.
(3) Aris Exadaktylos, University Hospital Bern, Switzerland.
(4) Luiz Antonio Del Ciampo, Ribeirao Preto Medical School, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15783
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28177
Knee Injuries: A Burden of Schoolboy Rugby Players
T. J. Ellapen1*, H. J. Van Heerden2, R. Taylor2, A. Trend2 and H. Van der Merwe2
1CPUT, South Africa.
2UKZN, South Africa.
(1) Ashish Anand, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, GV Montgomery Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Jackson, MS, USA.
(1) Praveen kumar Pandey, Government Hospital, Marwad, Daman & Diu, India.
(2) Samson A. Deji, Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria.
(3) Jerzy Bełtowski, Medical University, Lublin, Poland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15807
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21898
Cephalometric Characteristics of Down Syndrome in Brazilian Population
Jefferson David Melo de Matos1, Alerico Dias Vieira1, Jéferson Martins Pereira Lucena Franco1, Sérgio Eberson da Silva Maia1, Natã Cavalcante Pereira1, Carolina Carvalho de Oliveira Santos2 and Thiago Fonseca-Silva1*
1School of Dentistry, Centro Universitario Leão Sampaio – UNILEÃO, Juazeiro do Norte, Ceará, Brazil.
2Department of Restorative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, Universidade Federal do Paraná – UFPR, Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil.
(1) Paulo Ricardo Gazzola Zen,Departament of Clinical Medicine, Federal University of Health Sciences of Porto Alegre (UFCSPA), Brazil.
(1) Mainul Haque, National Defence University of Malaysia, Malaysia.
(2) Kritika Jangid, Smile Way Dental Care and Research Centre, Rajasthan, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15808
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28513
A Comparative Study of 2 Screening Tools for Locomotive Syndrome (The “Loco-check” and the “GLFS-25”): An Orthopedic Outpatient-based Survey
Youngji Kim1, Yoshiyuki Suehara1*, Midori Ishii1, Takayuki Kawasaki1, Kiyoshi Matsuoka2, Taketo Okubo1, Naoko Okubo3, Yu Tanabe1, Keisuke Akaike1, Kenta Mukaihara1, Daisuke Kubota1, Yuichiro Maruyama1, Tsuyoshi Saito4 and Kazuo Kaneko1
1Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Japan.
2Clinical Research Center and The Center for Lifetime Cancer Education, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Japan.
3Faculty of Health and Sports Science, Juntendo University, Japan.
4Department of Human Pathology, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Japan.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(1) Anonymous, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
(2) Heather Grant, Queen’s University, Canada.
(3) Anup Kumar Srivastava, Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15817
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28194
Panax ginseng and Ergogenic Profile: Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study
Hayder M. Al-Kuraishy1* and Taissir Lateef Ali2
1Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Medicine College of Medicine, Almustansiriya University, P.O.Box 14132, Baghdad, Iraq.
2Department of Pharmacology, College of Pharmacy, Almustansiriya University, P.O.Box 14132, Baghdad, Iraq.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) P. K. Hota, NTR University of Health Sciences, India.
(2) Yu Koyama, Niigata University Graduate School of Health Sciences, Japan.
(3) Wagih Mommtaz Ghannam, Mansoura university, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15818
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28168
Interrelationship of Serum Uric Acid Levels and Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors in Bangladeshi Patients Treated with Antihypertensive Drugs
Ishtiaq Mahmud1*, Dip Bhowmik1, Shahdat Hossain2, Md. Mesbah Uddin3, Sharif Neaz4, Arun Das4, Nuruzzaman Masum4, Shahjalal Hussain2 and Sohrab Alam5
1Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
2Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka -1342, Bangladesh.
3Department Clinical Pathology, Dhaka Medical College and Hospital, Dhaka-1000, 12, Bangladesh.
4Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Tejgaon College, Dhaka- 13, Bangladesh.
5Department of Immunology, Bangladesh Institute of Research and Rehabilitation in Diabetes, Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders (BIRDEM), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
(1) Shashank Kumar, Assistant Professor, Center for Biochemistry and Microbial Sciences Central University of Punjab, India.
(1) Cristina Vassalle, Italian National Research Council, Italy.
(2) Happy Chutia, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, India.
(3) Jer-Ming Chang, Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan.
(4) Charles J. Malemud, Case Western Reserve University, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15819
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27559
Stabilization of Prostate Cancer with Amanita phalloides: Intervals with 5-Alpha-Reductase Inhibitors and Melatonin to Circumvent Resistance: Case Report
1Independent Cancer Research, Im Amann 7, Ueberlingen D-88662, Germany.
(1) Arun Kumar Nalla, College of Medicine, University of Illinois, Peoria, IL, USA.
(2) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu City, Mie, 514-8507, Japan.
(1) Marina Quartu, University of Cagliari, Italy.
(2) Sandra Aparecida Marinho, Paraíba State University, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15820
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27895