2016 - Volume 17 [Issue 4]
The Pirani Scoring System is Effective in Assessing Severity and Monitoring Treatment of Clubfeet in Children
J. O. Mejabi1, O. Esan2*, O. O. Adegbehingbe2, E. A. Orimolade2, J. Asuquo3, H. D. Badmus4 and A. O. Anipole2
1Department of Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery Unit, Federal Medical Center, Birnin Kebbi, Nigeria.
2Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, Obafemi Awolowo University / Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile Ife, Nigeria.
3Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Calabar, Nigeria.
4Cedacrest Hospital, Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Ashish Anand, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, GV Montgomery Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Jackson, MS, USA.
(1) Hamid Rahmatullah Bin Abd Razak, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore.
(2) Ajai Singh, K G Medical University, Lucknow, India.
(3) Ahmad Jabir Rahyussalim, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15664
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27439
Physical Fitness and Prevalence of Musculoskeletal Pain amongst Dentists and Dental Students in Mumbai City: A Questionnaire-based, Cross-sectional Study
A. Kasabwala Kinnari1, Gupta Pankaj2* and K. Sanghavi Kavya1
1Intern, Nair Hospital Dental College, Mumbai, India.
2Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Nair Hospital Dental College, Mumbai, India.
(1) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) Terry Ellapen, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
(2) Garima Gupta, Saaii College of Medical Science & Technology, Kanpur, India.
(3) Timothy Hui, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, USA.
(4) Ayhan Goktepe, Selcuk University, Konya.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15693
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27828
Gender Differences in Dermatoses at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals’ Complex, Ile-Ife
Olumayowa Abimbola Oninla1*, Samuel Olorunyomi Oninla2, Olaide Olutoyin Oke3, Mufutau Muphy Oripelaye1, Fatai Olatunde Olarewaju1 and Olufikemi Titilola Fabusuyi1
1Department of Dermatology and Venereology, OAU, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.
3Department of Internal Medicine, Dermatology Unit, Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta 110222, Nigeria.
(1) Georgios Tsoulfas, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Aristoteleion University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.
(1) Hugues Adegbidi, National University of Benin, Benin.
(2) Pramod Kumar, Unit of Manipal University, India.
(3) Carla Andréa Avelar Pires, Federal University of Pará (UFPA) and the University of Para state (UEPA), Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15710
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28043
Barriers, Facilitators, Strategies, and Predictors for Reporting Adverse Drug Reactions in three General Hospitals in Jeddah, 2013
Tahani Mohammed Ali Bakhsh1, Mohammed Saeed Al-Ghamdi2, Saleh A. Bawazir3 and Naseem Akhtar Qureshi4*
1Saudi Board of Community Medicine, Command and Control Center, Jeddah Health Affairs Directorate, Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia.
2King Faisal University Fellowship in Family and Community Medicine, Joint Program of Family and Community Medicine, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
3Department of Clinical Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
4Research Division, National Center of Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Shashank Kumar, Assistant Professor, Center for Biochemistry and Microbial Sciences Central University of Punjab, India.
(1) Anonymous, Isra University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
(2) P. K. Hota, NTR University of Health Sciences, India.
(3) Amiya kumar Prusty, Institute of Pharmacy and Technology, Salipur, India.
(4) Manjusha Sajith, Bharathi Vidyapeeth University, Pune, India.
(5) Huda Kafeel, Hamdard University Karachi, Pakistan.
(6) Heethal Jaiprakash, Jalan university, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15711
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28149
The Association between Knee Osteoarthritis and Changes in the Achilles Tendon: A Cross-sectional Study
Tatiana Reitblat1, Olga Reitblat1, Tsahi Tsvi Lerman1 and Leonid Kalichman2*
1Rheumatology Unit, Barzilai Medical Center, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Ashkelon, Israel.
2Department of Physical Therapy, Faculty of Health Sciences, Recanati School for Community Health Professions, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva, Israel.
(1) Vijay K. Yadav, Metabolic Research Laboratory, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi, India.
(1) Praveen kumar Pandey, GGSIPU University, India.
(2) Olufemi O. Oyewole, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, Nigeria.
(3) Juan Carlos Troiano, University of Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
(4) Ayhan Goktepe, Selcuk University, Konya.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15726
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28401
Comparison of the Automatic Non-invasive Express Screening Analyser (ANESA)® for Clinical Analytical Parameters
Antoni Sicras-Mainar1* and Luis Collado-Yurrita2
1Investigation Unit, Badalona Serveis Assistencials SA, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain.
2Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, SC 29605, USA.
(1) Leonardo Roever, Federal University of Uberlandia , Brazil.
(2) Aristomenis Exadaktylos, University of Bern, Freiburgstrasse, Switzerland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15727
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28216
Chronic Use of Hormonal Contraceptives and Its Impact on Cardiovascular Risk
Sheila Santa1, Bernice Asiedu1, Robert A. Ngala2, Jonathan Kofi Adjei1, Maria Anyorikeya3, Brodrick Y. Amoah1 and George A. Asare1*
1Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences, School of Biomedical and Allied Health Sciences, University of Ghana, Ghana.
2Department of Molecular Medicine, School of Medical Sciences, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
3Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Heath, University of Ghana, Ghana.
(1) Vijayalakshmi I. Balekundri, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bengaluru, India.
(2) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Viviane Nogaroto, Universidade Estadual de Ponta Grossa, Parana, Brazil.
(2) Sonia Elena Maria Fosch, Universidad Nacional de la Patagonia, Argentina.
(3) Anonymous, Hospital Dipreca, Chile.
(4) Annette Fromm, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15728
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26391
The Association of Lipids, Lipoproteins and Apolipoproteins Patterns with Cardiovascular Disease in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
Abdelmarouf H. Mohieldein1*
1Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences, Qassim University, P.O.Box 6699 Buraidah 51452, Qassim, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Elvira Bormusov, Technion Institute of Technology, Bat Galim, Israel.
(2) Alexandre de Matos Soeiro, University of São Paulo, Medical School, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15729
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28170
A Horseshoe Shaped Kidney: A Case Report with Its Ontogeny, Phylogeny and Clinical Implications
Upasna1*, Rajan Kumar Singla1, Subhash Kaushal1, Smiley Dadwal1 and Mannat Singla1
1Department of Anatomy, Government Medical College, Patiala (Punjab), India.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Aniket Sakharpe, Drexel University, USA.
(2) Mingxin Li, Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15730
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/28091
Osteosarcoma of Maxilla – A Rare Case Report
N. Mahesh1*, A. Jacob Prakash2, P. Naveen3 and M. Venugopal Reddy4
1Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajahmundry, India.
2Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajahmundry, India.
3Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajahmundry, India.
4Department of Prosthodontics, GSL Dental College, Rajanagaram, India.
(1) Karl Kingsley, Biomedical Sciences and Director of Student Research University of Nevada, Las Vegas - School of Dental Medicine, USA.
(2) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt and Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(3) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Anuj Jain, Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha, India.
(2) E. T. Adebayo, Military Hospital, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(3) Anonymous, McGill University, Canada.
(4) Anonymous, University of Arizona College of Medicine, USA.
(5) Anonymous, Ordu University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15731
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25396