2016 - Volume 17 [Issue 1]
Fetuin A: A Newer Marker for Pre Diabetes
Sukhraj Kaur1* and Mridula Mahajan1
1Department of Biochemistry, Government Medical College, Amritsar, Punjab, India.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(2) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Verena Gounden, University of Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa.
(2) Vaddatti Tejeswini, NRI Medical College, DR NTR UHS, India.
(3) Sembol Yildirmak, Giresun University Medical Faculty, Giresun, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15485
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26644
Effects of a 12-week Minimum Program for Preventive Medical Purposes
Michael Despeghel1 and Karsten Krüger1*
1Department of Sports Medicine, Justus Liebig-University Giessen, Giessen, Germany.
(1) Ashish Anand, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, GV Montgomery Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Jackson, MS, USA.
(1) Naufal Zagidullin, Bashkir State Medical University, Russia.
(2) Hugo Ramos, National University of Cordoba, Cordoba, Argentina.
(3) Heethal Jaiprakash, MAHSA University, Jalan Elmu off Jalan University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15492
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27358
Assessing the Uptake of Services for Preventing Mother-to-child Transmission of HIV in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria
T. Ashipa1* and A. N. Ofili2
1Department of Community Medicine, Benjamin Carson Sr. School of Medicine, Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Health, School of Medicine, University of Benin, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
(1) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Jennifer Pharr, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA.
(2) Nélida Virginia Gómez, Buenos Aires University, Argentina.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15493
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26926
Assessing the Effect of Oleic Acid on Markers of Hepatocyte Transplantation in Wistar Rat Model of Induced Liver Damage
Maryam Asadi1, Masoud Darabi2, Leila Roshangar3, Nosratollah Zarghami1, Mohammad Nouri1*, Bita Taghizadeh1 and Naser Hashemi1
1Department of Medical Biotechnology, School of Advanced Medical Sciences, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran.
2Liver and Gastrointestinal Disease Research Center, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran.
3Department of Anatomy and Histology, Faculty of Medicine, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Ioana Stanciu, University of Bucharest, Romania.
(2) Pankaj Kishor Mishra, Pt J N M Medical College, Raipur, India.
(3) Martin Potgieter, University of Limpopo, South Africa.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15494
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27776
The Management of Vesico-vaginal Fistula in State Specialist Hospital Maiduguri, Borno State
A. D. Geidam1* and E. Barka1
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria.
(1) Yinhua Yu, Department of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital of Fudan University,Shanghai Key Laboratory of Female Reproductive Endocrine Related Diseases, China.
(1) Yoshihito Yokoyama, Hirosaki University, Japan.
(2) Dilip Kumar Pal, Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15495
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27859
Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibition Affect Antioxidant Enzyme Activity in the Blood of STZ Induced Diabetic Rats
S. I. Ibrahim1,2*, D. A. Ameh2, S. E. Atawodi2, I. A. Umar2 and F. Y. Mohammad3
1Department of Biochemistry, Federal University Dutse, Nigeria.
2Department of Biochemistry, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
3Department of Medicine, Mohammed Abdullahi Wase Specialist Hospital, Kano, Nigeria.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA.
(2) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu City, Mie, 514-8507, Japan.
(1) Boguslaw Lipinski, Harvard Medical School, USA.
(2) Tao-Hsin Tung, Cheng-Hsin General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan.
(3) Aaser Mohamed Abdelazim, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15508
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26356
Determinants of Modern Contraceptive Uptake among Women in Peri-Urban Communities of Port Harcourt City, Nigeria
Charles I. Tobin-West1*, Omosivie Maduka1, Anthony O. U. Okpani1, Bassey I. Okon2 and Emmanuel N. U. Ezedinachi3
1College of Health Sciences, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, P.M.B. 5323, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
2Faculty of Science, University of Calabar, Calabar, Nigeria.
3College of Medicine, University of Calabar, Calabar, Nigeria.
(1) Andrea Tinelli, Lab of Experimental Endoscopic Surgery, Imaging, Minimally Invasive Therapy & Technology, Department of Gynecology and Obstetric, Vito Fazzi Hospital, Lecce, Italy.
(1) Ellen Abrafi Boamah-Kaali, Kintampo Health Research Center, Ghana.
(2) Abdulkarim Garba Mairiga, University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri, Nigeria.
(3) Claire Decristofaro, Ashford University, California, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15526
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27655
Diarrhea Treatment Behaviour among Mothers of Under-five Children Attending Primary Health Care Clinic in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
C. O. Agbede1*, J. O. Kio2 and O. Oladutele1
1Department of Public Health, Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Nursing Science, Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
(1) Younes Smani, Clinic Unit of Infectious Diseases, Microbiology and Preventive Medicine, Institute of Biomedicine of Seville (IBiS), University Hospital Virgen del Rocío, Seville, Spain.
(1) Anonymous, UNICEF, Indonesia.
(2) Maginsh Dahal, Purbanchal University, Nepal.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15527
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27522
The Role of Twist1 in Stem Cell Differentiation through Mechanical Cues: A Review and Hypothesis
Yinqiu Yan1, Zeyun Tian1, Qiuyue Guan2, Ding Bai1, Jing Zhang3* and Xianglong Han1*
1Department of Orthodontics, State Key Laboratory of Oral Disease, West China School of Stomatology, Sichuan University, Chengdu, P.R. China.
2Department of Geriatrics, People’s Hospital of Sichuan Province, Chengdu, P.R. China.
3Department of Orthodontics, Sixth People's Hospital, Anyang, P.R. China.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Anonymous, Delhi Technological University, Delhi, India.
(2) Sushil Sharma, Saint James School of Medicine, Plaza Juliana 4, Kralendijk, Bonaire.
(3) Bruno Moncharmont, Università Degli Studi del Molise, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15528
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27348
Retinoschisis in Congenital Hypopituitarism with Short Stature: A New Clinic Entity?
Sami Toyran1, Sinan Bilgin1* and Fahrettin Akay2
1Department of Ophthalmology, Sifa University, Turkey.
2Department of Ophthalmology, Izmir Military Hospital, Turkey.
(1) Barbara Giambene, Eye Clinic, Department of Translational Surgery and Medicine, University of Firenze, Italy.
(1) Gabor Nemeth, University Teaching Hospital, Miskolc, Hungary.
(2) Sagili Chandrasekhara Reddy, National Defence University of Malaysia, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/15529
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/27379