2016 - Volume 16 [Issue 5]
ABO and Rh Blood Group System and Periodontal Disease - A Prevalence Study
Patil Anup1, Varma Siddhartha1*, Suragimath Girish1, Abbayya Keshava1, Zope Sameer1 and Kale Vishwajeet1
1Department of Periodontology, School of Dental Sciences, KIMSDU, India.
(1) Karl Kingsley, Biomedical Sciences and Director of Student Research University of Nevada, Las Vegas - School of Dental Medicine, USA.
(1) Jothi Mariam Varghese, Manipal University, India.
(2) Ana Maria Sell, Universidade Estadual De Maringá, Brazil.
(3) Dasan Swaminathan, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(4) Louis Touyz, McGill University, Canada.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/15015
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24055
Malnutrition among Children with Non-syndromic Cleft Lip and Palate: A Case – Control Study in Ile – Ife, Nigeria
O. F. Babalola1*, J. K. Olabanji2, A. O. Oladele2, O. S. Olatunya3 and Fadeyibi Idowu4
1Department of Surgery, Federal Teaching Hospital, PMB 201, Ido-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
2Department of Surgery, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, PMB 5538, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
3Ekiti State University, P.O.Box 2267, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria.
4Department of Surgery, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Joao Paulo Steffens, Department of Stomatology, Universidade Federal do Parana, Brazil.
(2) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(3) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA AND Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Percy Rossell-Perry, San Martin de Porres University, Lima, Peru.
(2) Ndukui James Gakunga, Makerere University, Uganda.
(3) Nélio Jorge Veiga, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Viseu, Portugal.
(4) Abdel-Hady El-Gilany, Mansoura University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/15016
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26168
Self-assessment of Dental Anxiety and Fear among Dental Students in a Saudi Arabian College
Hakeem1, Bhayat2*, Abou Al Shaar1 and Al Qobaly1
1Taibah University, Saudi Arabia.
2University of Pretoria, South Africa.
(1) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt AND Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Sandra Aparecida Marinho, Federal University of Vales do Jequitinhonha e Mucuri, Brazil.
(2) Yu-Chao Chang, Chung Shan Medical University, Taiwan.
(3) Babatunde Bamgbose, Bayero University Kano, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/15017
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26721
Health Care Financing and Budgetary Allocation in Ondo State
Umar Jimoh1* and Bolanle Wahab1
1Department of Urban and Regional Planning, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Omesh Kumar Bharti, Government of Himachal Pradesh, India.
(2) Kofi Owusu Yeboah, Kessben University College, Ghana.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/15027
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25417
Association of the Lipoprotein Lipase S447X and Neuropeptide Y Leu7Pro Genetic Polymorphisms with the Lipid Profiles of Individuals with and without Evidence of Coronary Artery Disease
W. O. Pinheiro1, C. R. Marques1, F. Rios-Santos2, M. D. B. Fernandes3, D. B. Santos3, S. O. T. Klein3, F. S. Oliveira3, A. Gonzales4, D. C. Freitas4, J. Y. Park5 and G. Di Pietro5,6*
1Department of Genetics and Molecular Biology, Santa Cruz State University (Universidade Estadual de Santa Cruz), Ilhéus, Bahia, Brazil.
2Department of Health, Federal University of Mato Grosso (Universidade Federal do Mato Grosso), Cuiabá, Mato Grosso (MT), Brazil.
3Health Sciences Center, Federal University of Recôncavo da Bahia (Universidade Federal do Recôncavo da Bahia), Santo Antônio de Jesus, Bahia, Brazil.
4Institute of Cardiology of Recôncavo da Bahia (Instituto de Cardiologia do Recôncavo da Bahia, INCAR), Santo Antônio de Jesus, Bahia, Brazil.
5Department of Cancer Epidemiology, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, Florida, USA.
6Department of Pharmacy, Federal University of Sergipe (Universidade Federal de Sergipe), Sao Cristovao, Sergipe, Brazil.
(1) Vijay K. Yadav, Metabolic Research Laboratory, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi, India.
(1) Volodymyr Chernyshenko, Palladin Institute of Biochemistry NAS of Ukraine, Ukraine.
(2) Eman Ali Toraih, Suez Canal University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/15028
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24670
Climacteric Women’s Life Quality with Urinary Incontinence in Aracaju City
Pollyanna Dórea Gonzaga1, José Aderval Aragão2*, Vera Lúcia Correa Feitosa3 and Francisco Prado Reis1
1Program in Health and Environment, Tiradentes University, Avenida Murilo Dantas 300, Farolândia, 49032-490 Aracaju, SE, Brazil.
2Department of Morphology, The Physical Education and Applied Health Sciences Program, Federal University of Sergipe (UFS), Avenida Marechal Rondon, s/n, Jardim Rosa Elze, Cidade Universitária Professor José Aloísio de Campos, 49100-000, São Cristovão, SE, Brazil.
3Department of Morphology, Federal University of Sergipe (UFS), Avenida Marechal Rondon, s/n, Jardim Rosa Elze, Cidade Universitária Professor José Aloísio de Campos, 49100-000, São Cristovão, SE, Brazil.
(1) S. U. Fuhong, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(1) Tariq Namad, Military Hospital My Ismail Meknes, Morocco & University of Cincinnati, USA.
(2) Zehra Jamil, Aga Khan University, Pakistan.
(3) Marìa-Raquel Huerta-Franco, University of Guanajuato, León, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/15039
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25786
Ventricular Septal Defects among Children in Lagos
B. Adeola Animasahun1,2*, A. D. Madise-Wobo2 and Olusegun Gbelee1,2
1Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, Lagos State University College of Medicine, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
2Department of Paediatrics, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Vijayalakshmi I. Balekundri, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bengaluru, India.
(2) Dipak K. Dube, Department of Medicine, SUNY Upstate Medical University, New York, USA.
(1) Mudasir Bashir Gugjoo, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, India.
(2) Marco Matteo Ciccone, University of Bari, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/15042
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25984
Conquest of the Weak Point of the Side-to-side Anastomosis: The Novel Technique that Can Reinforce a Weak Point with Stapling
Masahiro Kimura1* and Takehiro Wakasugi2
1Department of Surgery, Nagoya City East Medical Center, 1-2-23 Wakamizu, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8547, Japan.
2Gastroenterological Surgery, Nagoya City University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, 1 Kawasumi, Mizuho-cho, Mizuho-ku, Nagoya 467-8601, Japan.
(1) Devendra K. Gupta, Department of Pediatric Surgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(1) Eliza W. Beal, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Ohio, USA.
(2) Omar Bellorin, Weill Cornell Medical College, NY, USA.
(3) Ketan Vagholkar, DÝ’PATIL University School of Medicine, India.
(4) Yavuz Savas Koca, Suleyman Demirel University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/15043
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26589
Paraquat Poisoning Management in Iran (Isfahan): Devising a Protocol
Mahrang Hedaiaty1, Ali Mohammad Sabzghabaee1, Farzad Gheshlaghi1 and Nastaran Eizadi-Mood1*
1Department of Clinical Toxicology, Isfahan Clinical Toxicology Research Center, Noor Hospital, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
(1) Franciszek Burdan, Experimental Teratology Unit, Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, Poland and Radiology Department, St. John’s Cancer Center, Poland.
(1) Xiangdong Jian, Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, China.
(2) Gyula Oros, Plant Protection Institute, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/15044
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23987
Rare Case of Multifocal Cutaneous Tuberculosis Verrucosa Cutis: Posing Clinical and Histopathological Diagnostic Dilemma
R. Sudarshan1, Kashinath Nayak1*, Pramod Kumar1 and Urmila Kadilkar2
1Department of Dermatology, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Mangalore, India.
2Department of Clinical Pathology, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Mangalore, India.
(1) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Beatriz María Di Martino Ortiz, National University, Paraguay.
(2) Anonymous, University of Medicine, Wroclaw, Poland.
(3) Jelena Stojsic, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
(4) Korumilli Ramesh Kumar, S.V.S. Medical College, Mahabubnagar, Telangana, Dr.N.T.R University of Health Sciences, India.
(5) Umit Tursen, Mersin University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/15045
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26186