2016 - Volume 16 [Issue 4]
Age, Gender and School Class and Retention of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Knowledge among Secondary School Students in Nigeria
Adedamola Olutoyin Onyeaso1*
1Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education, Faculty of Education, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Francesco Angelico, Professor, Department of Public Health and Infectious Diseases, Sapienza University Medical School, Rome, Italy.
(1) Anna Rosiek, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Poland.
(2) Rita Simone Lopes Moreira, Federal University of São Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14939
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26404
Real Time Cell Analysis of Model Target Cell Lines Exposed to Purified Lipoprotein (a)
Alice Santonastaso1 and Claudia Scotti1*
1Department of Molecular Medicine, Unit of Immunology and General Pathology, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy.
(1) Arun Kumar Nalla, College of Medicine, University of Illinois, Peoria, IL, USA.
(1) Rodrigo Moore-Cararsco, Universidad de Talca, Chile.
(2) Shashwatee Bagchi, University of Maryland School of Medicine, USA.
(3) M. Rajajeyakumar, Dr. Mgr Medical University, Tamilnadu, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14951
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26869
Factors Correlated with Low Birth Weight in Ghana
Anthony Mwinilanaa Tampah-Naah1*, Lea Anzagra2 and Elijah Yendaw3
1Department of Environment and Resource Studies, University for Development Studies, Ghana.
2Department of Real Estate and Land Management, University for Development Studies, Ghana.
3Department of Community Development, University for Development Studies, Ghana.
(1) Yoshihiro Nishida, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Oita University, Yuhu-city, Japan.
(1) Ibiwani Alisa Hussain, Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(2) Malakeh. Z. Malak, Community Health Nursing, Zarqa University, Jordan.
(3) Masaru Kubota, Ryukoku University, Shiga, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14952
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24881
The Evaluation of Nursing Students’ General Health and Its Relationship with Their Grade Point Average
Zahra Ayazi1, Masoomeh Moezzi2, Zohreh Amiri3, Jaefar Moghaddasi4,5, Reza Masoudi4* and Seyed Mohammad Afzali4
1Treatment Affairs, Shahre-Kord University of Medical Science, Iran.
2Department of Community Medicine, Shahr-e-Kord University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
3Department of Basic Sciences, Faculty of Nutrition and Food Technology, Shaheed Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
4Department of Nursing, Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Shahr-e-Kord University of Medical Sciences, Shahr-e-Kord, Iran.
5Department of Nursing, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
(1) Domenico De Berardis, Department of Mental Health, National Health Service, Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Treatment, “G. Mazzini” Hospital, Italy.
(1) Ludgleydson Fernandes De Araújo, Universidade Federal do Piaui, Brazil.
(2) Maria do Carmo Baracho de Alencar, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14953
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26214
Norovirus Infection in Community Children with Acute Gastroenteritis in Savar Area, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Shamsun Nahar1, Mohammad Showkat Mahmud2, Sabiha Sultana1, Mohammad Bazlul Karim Choudhury3 and Salequl Islam1*
1Department of Microbiology, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka-1342, Bangladesh.
2Bangladesh Livestock Research Institute, Savar, Dhaka-1342, Bangladesh.
3Manikganj Medical College, Manikganj -1800, Bangladesh.
(1) S. U. Fuhong, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(1) Triveni Krishnan, National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Kolkata, India.
(2) Paul E. Imade, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14970
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25944
Antioxidant Potential of Polyphenol Rich Extract from Hibiscus sabdariffa
Abiodun Olusoji Owoade1*, Adewale Adetutu1 and Olubukola Sinbad Olorunnisola1
1Department of Biochemistry, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho, Nigeria.
(1) Sinan INCE, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Afyon Kocatepe, Turkey.
(1) A. Priprem, Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
(2) Martin Potgieter, University of Limpopo, South Africa.
(3) Nurkhasanah, University of Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia.
(4) Monica Maria de Almeida Lopes, Federal University of Ceara, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14994
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26742
Can Open Fracture Debridement Improve Postoperative Wound Infection?
Ghada Barakat1*, Masrour Abdel latief2, Mohamed Mostafa2 and Mohamed Morsy2
1Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Mansoura Faculty of Medicine, Egypt.
2Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Mansoura Faculty of Medicine, Egypt.
(1) Faris Q. B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(1) Ravendra Singh, Rutgers University, NJ, USA.
(2) Zeneida Teixeira Pinto, Instituto Oswaldo Cruz/Fundação Oswaldo Cruz, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14998
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26497
Prevalence of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms in Apparently Healthy Young Nigerian Women
Bolaji Oyetunde Oyelade1 and Abiodun Christopher Jemilohun2,3*
1Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Health Centre, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria.
2Department of Medicine, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria.
3Department of Medicine, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria.
(1) Tibor Fulop, Division of Nephrology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, USA.
(1) Chandrashekhar Mahakalkar, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Maharashtra, India.
(2) Alessandro Del Rosso, Treviglio Hospital, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14999
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26472
Short Research Article
Ultrastructure of Thyroid and Parathyroid Bodies in Case of Hypocalcemia and Hypercalcemia
Makhmudova Ziyoda Takhirovna1*, Yuldashev Akram Yuldashevich2 and Yuldasheva Manzura Akramovna2
1Department of Neurology, Tashkent Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
2Tashkent State Dental Institute, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Dipak Kumar Sahoo, Iowa State University, USA.
(2) Ramesh Gurunathan, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/15000
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26278
The Role of Anorectal Physiology Tests in Ulcerative Colitis; Challenging 3 Cases
Ozdal Ersoy1,2*, Eser Vardareli2, Umit Sekmen3, Hulya Hamzaoglu1, Melih Paksoy3 and Nurdan Tozun2
1Department of Gastroenterology, Acibadem Fulya Hospital, Crohn’s and Colitis Center and Center for Anorectal Diseases, Istanbul, Turkey.
2Department of Gastroenterology, School of Medicine, Acibadem University, Istanbul, Turkey.
3Department Colorectal Surgery, Acibadem Fulya Hospital, Center for Anorectal Diseases, Istanbul, Turkey.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) John K. Triantafillidis, IASO General Hospital, Holargos, Athens, Greece.
(2) Amosy E. M'Koma, Meharry Medical College School of Medicine, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/15001
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26699