2016 - Volume 15 [Issue 11]
Effectiveness of HIV Anti-retroviral Agents on the HIV/AIDS Epidemic
Zaheer Faizi1*, Bushra Rizwan2, Jordan Scott1 and Junaid Ahsan3
1SABA University School of Medicine, Bonaire, The Netherlands.
2Medical University of the Americas, Devens, Massachusetts, USA.
3Services Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS), Pakistan.
(1) Roberto Manfredi, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Nelida Virginia Gomez, Buenos Aires University, Argentina.
(2) Guadalupe García-Elorriaga, Mexican Social Security Institute, Mexico.
(3) Tinei Shamu, Newlands Clinic, Zimbabwe.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14662
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24788
Genotype Distribution of Human Papillomavirus in Warts
Fauzia Perveen1*, Saeeda Baig1 and Mohiuddin Alamgir2
1Department of Biochemistry, Ziauddin Medical College, Ziauddin University, 4/B, Shahra-e-Ghalib, Block 6 Clifton, Karachi, 75600, Pakistan.
2Department of Pathology, Bahria University Medical and Dental College, Karachi, Pakistan.
(1) Mohammed Rachidi, Molecular Genetics of Human Diseases, French Polynesia, University Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France.
(2) Sinan INCE, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Afyon Kocatepe, Turkey.
(1) Anonymous, McGill University, Canada.
(2) Maria Cristina de Melo Pessanha Carvalho, University Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(3) Jonatas Rafael de Oliveira, Sao Paulo State University, Brazil.
(4) Virginia Sánchez Monroy, Universidad del Ejército y Fuerza Aérea, Mexico.
(5) Luigi Tagliaferro, Laboratory “Dr. P. Pignatelli”, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14663
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25384
Alexithymia and Breast Cancer Surgery: A Systematic Review
Domenico De Berardis1,2,3*, Stefano Marini2,3, Felice Iasevoli3,4, Monica Mazza3,5, Alessandro Valchera3,6, Michele Fornaro3,7, Giampaolo Perna8,9,10, Laura Orsolini3,6,11, Alessandro Carano12, Gabriella Girinelli3, Federica Vellante2,3, Ilaria Matarazzo1,2,3, Nicola Serroni1, Marilde Cavuto3, Giovanni Martinotti2, Maurizio Brucchi13 and Massimo Di Giannantonio2
1Department of Mental Health, NHS, Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Treatment, Hospital “G. Mazzini”, ASL 4 Teramo, Italy.
2Department of Neuroscience, Imaging and Clinical Science, Chair of Psychiatry, University “G. D’Annunzio”, Chieti, Italy.
3Polyedra Clinical Group, Teramo, Italy.
4Department of Neuroscience, Laboratory of Molecular Psychiatry and Psychopharmacotherapeutics, Section of Psychiatry, University School of Medicine “Federico II”, Naples, Italy.
5Department of Health Science, University of L'Aquila, L'Aquila, Italy.
6Villa S. Giuseppe Hospital, Hermanas Hospitalarias, Ascoli Piceno, Italy.
7Columbia University, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York City, NY, USA.
8Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Hermanas Hospitalarias, FoRiPsi, Villa San Benedetto Menni, Albese con Cassano, Como, Italy.
9Department of Psychiatry and Neuropsychology, University of Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands.
10Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Leonard Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Florida, USA.
11School of Life and Medical Sciences, University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, Herts, UK.
12Department of Mental Health, NHS, Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Treatment, Hospital “Madonna Del Soccorso”, A.S.U.R. 12, San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy.
13Senology Unit, Hospital “G. Mazzini”, ASL 4 Teramo, Italy.
(1) N. Alyautdin Renad, Chair of The Department of Pharmacology (Pharmaceutical Faculty), I. M. Sechenov MSMU, Moscow, Russia.
(1) Marcela Torres Hernández, Psychiatric Hospital, CMNSXXI-IMSS, Mexico.
(2) Alicia García Falgueras, The Official College of Psychologists, Madrid, Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14691
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25934
Modest Systemic Hypothermia: A Promising Therapeutic Tool in the Management of Acute Spinal Cord Injuries
Jordan Scott1*, Zaheer Faizi1, Bushra Rizwan2 and Junaid Ahsan3
1SABA University School of Medicine, SABA, Netherlands.
2Medical University of the Americas, Nevis.
3Services Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS), Pakistan.
(1) Chunfeng Zhao, Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Biomedical Engineering and Physiology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, USA.
(1) Garima Gupta, Saaii College of Medical Science & Technology, Kanpur, India.
(2) Ketan Vagholkar, D. Y. Patil University School of Medicine, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14692
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24789
Cost Benefit Alternative to Single Access Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
A. M. Abdelaziz Hassan1*, M. Mahmoud1, S. B. Elsebaie1, A. I. Nafeh1 and M. M. Elsebae1
1Department of General Surgery, Theodor Bilharz Research Institute, Giza, Egypt.
(1) Devendra K. Gupta, Department of Pediatric Surgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(1) Apurva Pande, Hepatology,Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(2) Einar Arnbjörnsson, Skane University Hospital and Lund University, Lund, Sweden.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14693
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25988
Serum Levels of Interleukin-6 (IL-6) Cytokine in Patients with Classic Fever of Unknown Origin, in Maiduguri, Nigeria
B. S. Oderinde1,2*, O. O. Agbede3, S. S. Baba4, D. N. Bukbuk3,5, M. M. Baba1,2, S. K. Amoka1, B. B. Ajayi6, J. S. Dawurung2, B. A. Denue7 and N. Bukar8
1Department of Medical Laboratory Science, College of Medical Sciences, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
2WHO National Polio / ITD Laboratory, University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, Maiduguri, Nigeria.
3Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, College of Health Sciences, University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
4Department of Microbiology and Parasitology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
5Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Science, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
6Department of Immunology, UMTH, Maiduguri, Nigeria.
7Department of Medicine, College of Medical Sciences, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
8Biotechnology Center, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
(1) C. Cameron Yin, Department of Hematopathology, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA.
(2) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Anonymous, University of Rwanda, Rwanda.
(2) P. Schoenhagen, Cleveland Clinic, USA.
(3) Anonymous, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Brazil.
(4) Anonymous, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
(5) Chia-Li Yu, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan.
(6) Kamal Shemisa, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14694
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25116
Prevalence of Iron Deficiency Anemia among Chronic Kidney Disease Patients in Kaveri Delta Region, Tamilnadu, India
Deepika Muniyandi1, Nathiya Shanmugam1,2, Kumaresan Ramanathan1,3*, Bhooma Vijayaraghavan4 and Giri Padmanabhan4
1Department of Biotechnology, Periyar Maniammai University, Vallam-613403, Tamilnadu, India.
2Department of Biotechnology, Bharathidasan University Constituent College for Women, Oranthanadu-614 625, Tamilnadu, India.
3Department of Biochemistry, College of Health Sciences, Mekelle University (Ayder Campus), Mekelle, Ethiopia.
4Kidney Care, C-50,10th B Cross, Thillai Nagar East, Tiruchirapplli-620018, Tamilnadu, India.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Xavier Vandemergel, Centres Hospitaliers Jolimont, Belgium.
(2) Mohamed EL Hioui, IBN TOFAIL University, Kenitra, Morocco.
(3) Ayele Argaw Denboba, University of Rome 'Tor Vergata’, Italy.
(4) Vasa Jevremovic, American Northwest University, Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14695
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25711
Attitudes of Patients to Medical Students in the Gynaecology Clinic: A Nigerian Experience
L. C. Ikeako1*, A. Adiuku-Brown2, H. U. Ezegwui2, A. C. Onuh3 and T. C. Okeke2
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital, Awka, Nigeria.
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, Nigeria.
3Department of Radiology, University of Nigeria Teaching Hosptal, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, Nigeria.
(1) Chryssoula Staikou, Medical School, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece and 1st Department of Anaesthesia, Aretaieio Hospital, Athens, Greece.
(1) Emmanuel Acheampong, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana.
(2) Rajiv Kumar Saxena, Management and Science University, Malaysia.
(3) Mehmet Aksoy, Ataturk University, Erzurum, Turkey.
(4) Victor O. Kolade, The Commonwealth Medical College, USA.
(5) Mariano Martin-Loeches de la Lastra, University Hospital of San Carlos in Denia (Alicante), Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14696
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25623
Prescribing Hormonal Contraception
M. Najimudeen1* and K. Sachchithanantham1
1Melaka Manipal Medical College, Malaysia.
(1) Honggang Li, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China.
(2) E. Umit BAGRIACIK, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(3) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Anonymous, University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
(2) Joyce Kinaro, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
(3) Milena Bastos Brito, Campus Universitário - Monte Alegre, Brazil.
(4) Anonymous, Babcock University Ilishan Remo, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14697
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25257
Post Surgery Treatment with Topical Eye Drops of the Recurrent Conjunctival Melanoma
Belinda Pustina1* and Naser Salihu1
1University Hospital Clinical Service of Kosova, Eye Clinic, Prishtina, Kosovo.
(1) Barbara Giambene, Eye Clinic, Department of Translational Surgery and Medicine, University of Firenze, Italy.
(1) Anonymous, University of Eastern Finland, Finland.
(2) Seydi Okumus, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
(3) Anonymous, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14698
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26201