2016 - Volume 15 [Issue 9]
Orthodontic Considerations for Traumatized Permanent Teeth
Mohammed Jaradat1 and Ahmad Rahhal1*
1Department of Orthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Arab American University, Jenin, Palestine.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Monica Ghislaine Oliveira Alves, University Braz Cubas, Brazil.
(2) Ferit Koçani, Prishtina University “Hasan Prishtina”, Prishtina, Kosovo.
(3) Dorina Lauritano, University of Milan-Bicocca, Milan, Italy.
(4) Anna Carolina Ratto Tempestini Horliana, Universidade Nove de Julho, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(5) Marcos Cezar Ferreira, Severino Sombra University, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14522
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25492
An Outpatient-based Survey on the Recognition of Locomotive Syndrome in Japan: The Results of three Years of Surveys
Yu Tanabe1, Yoshiyuki Suehara1*, Taketo Okubo1, Yongji Kim1, Midori Ishii1, Takayuki Kawasaki1, Kiyoshi Matsuoka2, Keisuke Akaike1, Kenta Mukaihara1, Daisuke Kubota1, Naoko Okubo3, Yuichiro Maruyama1, Tsuyoshi Saito4 and Kazuo Kaneko1
1Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Japan.
2Clinical Research Center and the Center for Lifetime Cancer Education, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Hongo 2-1-1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
3Faculty of Health and Sports Science, Juntendo University, Japan.
4Department of Human Pathology, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Japan.
(1) Ashish Anand, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, GV Montgomery Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Jackson, MS, USA.
(1) Nitin Gupta, NIMS Medical College, Jaipur, India.
(2) Hiroaki Kijima, Akita University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14559
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26127
Caring within a Web of Paradoxes: The Critical Care Nurses’ Experiences of Beneficial and Harmful Effects of Technology on Nursing Care
Behnaz Bagherian1, Tayebeh Mirzaei2, Sakineh Sabzevari3* and Ali Ravari2
1Department of Nursing, Beginning of Hafh Bagh-e- Alavi Highway, Kerman University of Medical Sciences, Razi School of Nursing and Midwifery, Kerman, Iran.
2Geriatric Care Research Center, Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences, Rafsanjan, Iran.
3Department of Nursing, Kerman University of Medical Sciences, Razi School of Nursing and Midwifery, Iran.
(1) Jon Ver Halen, Department of Surgery, Texas A&M School of Medicine, USA and Plastic Surgery Residency, Texas A&M SOM, USA.
(1) Sarah Ibrahim, University of Western Ontario, Canada.
(2) Shelley Schmollgruber, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
(3) Li-Na Chou, National Tainan Junior College of Nursing, Taiwan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14560
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25820
Investigation of Diarrheal Stool from Hospitalized Patient and Compare Their Soci-economical Condition, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Kaniz Fatema1*, Komol Mondal1, Tanzina Akter1 and Suvomoy Datta1
1Primeasia University, 9HBR Tower, Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Triveni Krishnan, National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Kolkata, India.
(2) Anonymous, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(3) Ghada Mohammad Hussein Abu Shosha, Zarqa University, Jordan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14561
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25769
Patient Satisfaction with Their Esthetic after Receiving Comprehensive Care at a Dental School
Hadeel Bafaqeeh1* and Samah Saker2
1Intern at School of Dentistry, Taibah University, Madinah, Saudi Arabia.
2Department of Fixed Prosthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University, Mansoura, Egypt.
(1) Joao Paulo Steffens, Department of Stomatology, Universidade Federal do Parana, Brazil.
(1) Ferit Kocani, University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”, Prishtina, Kosovo.
(2) H. Serdar Çotert, Ege University, Izmir, Turkey.
(3) Akshey K. Sharma, Baba Farid University, Punjab, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14589
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25700
Evaluation of the Influence of Experimental Periodontitis on the Sexual Behaviour of Male Wistar Rats
Stefany Pedrotti1, Patricia Oehlmeyer Nassar1, Sara Cristina Sagae1, Karine Figueredo da Costa1, Celia Cristina Leme Beu1 and Carlos Augusto Nassar1*
1State University of Western Parana (UNIOESTE), Cascavel, Parana, Brazil.
(1) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt and Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Shah Dupesh Khan, Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, India.
(2) Valter Javaroni, Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(3) Susanna Maria Kassier, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
(4) Mostafa Abbas Shalaby, Cairo University, Egypt.
(5) Ndukui James Gakunga, Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14590
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25998
Effect of Thermocycling on the Flexural Strength of Various PMMA Resins Reinforced with Different Fibres: An In vitro Study
Kamal Nayan1*, A. K. Verma2, Mariyam Ali2, Lalima Kumari3, Saurabh Chaturvedi4 and Naeem Ahmad2
1Department of Prosthodontics, Mithila Minority Dental College and Hospital, Darbhanga, Bihar, India.
2Department of Prosthodontics, Career Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
3Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Haldia Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, West Bengal, India.
4Department of Prosthodontics, College of Dentistry, King Khalid University, Abha, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Mieszko Wieckiewicz, Division of Dental Materials, Wroclaw Medical University, Poland.
(1) Cherif Adel Mohsen, Minia University, Egypt.
(2) Salah AbdelFatah Hegazy, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(3) Janaina Habib Jorge, Sao Paulo State University, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14602
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20517
Nosocomial Candiduria in Critically Ill Patients Admitted to Intensive Care Units in Menoufia University Hospitals, Egypt
Amira A. Alkilani1, Abeer H. El Shalakany1, Eman A. El-Masry2*, Elham T. Awad3 and Eman A. Mohamad4
1Department of Clinical Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Menoufia University, Egypt.
2Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, Menoufia University, Egypt.
3Microbiology Unit, Shebin El-Kom Teaching Hospital, Egypt
4Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Faculty of Medicine for Girls, Al Azhar University, Egypt.
(1) S. U. Fuhong, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(2) Nurhan Cucer, Erciyes University, Medical Biology Department, Turkey.
(3) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Paul E. Imade, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(2) Ronald Bartzatt, University of Nebraska, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14603
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25940
Anopheles Species Prevalence, Diversity, Behaviour and Their Implications to Tourist Activities in Uyo, South-South Nigeria
Inyang A. Atting1*, Mfonobong E. Akpan1 and Nsima I. Udoidung2
1Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, College of Health Sciences, University of Uyo/ University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo, Nigeria.
2Department of Zoology, Faculty of Science, University of Uyo, Uyo, Nigeria.
(1) Crispim Cerutti Junior, Department of Social Medicine, Federal University of Espirito Santo, Brazil.
(2) Faris Q. B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(3) Mohammed Rachidi, Molecular Genetics of Human Diseases, French Polynesia, University Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France.
(4) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Rina Girard Kaminsky, Institute of Infectious Diseases and Parasitology, Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
(2) Francis W. Hombhanje, Divine Word University, Papua New Guinea.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14604
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24301
Knowledge Attitude and Practice towards Pharmaceutical Care in Community Pharmacy in Saudi Arabia
Nahid Osman Ahmed1* and Noura Saleh AL-Wahibi1
1Qassim University, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Yahya Nural, Mersin University, Turkey.
(2) Anonymous, Brazil.
(3) Denise Bueno, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Brazil.
(4) Diana C. Tapia-Pancardo, National Autonomous University of México, México.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14605
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23920