2016 - Volume 15 [Issue 6]
Adult Intussusception: A Disease Often Uncovered in the Operating Room
Vasa Jevremovic1* and Martin Benjamin2
1Department of Medicine, American Northwest University, Travnik, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
2Department of Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, USA.
(1) Nurhan Cucer, Erciyes University, Medical Biology Department, Turkey.
(1) Michael McFarlane, University of the West Indies, Jamaica.
(2) Ketan Vagholkar, D.Y.Patil University School of Medicine, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14375
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26246
Role of Hypoxia Inducible Factors in Obesity Pathogenesis
Hande O. Altunkaynak1 and Nuray Yazihan2*
1Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Başkent University, Turkey.
2Department of Pathophysiology, Faculty of Medicine, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Jerzy Bełtowski, Medical University, Lublin, Poland.
(2) Ben Slama Fethi, National Institute of Public Health, Tunisia.
(3) Vlachaki Efthymia, Aristotle University, Greece.
(4) Alexander Berezin, Medical University of Zaporozhye, Ukraine.
(5) Askın Ender Topal, Dicle University, Turkey.
(6) Valentina Pallottini, University of Rome, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14376
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25427
Digoxin Inhibits Retinoblastoma through Suppressing a Non-canonical TGFβ Signaling Pathway
Maryam Sheikhzade1, Abolfazl Akbari2, Reza Karkhaneh3, Fariba Ghassemi3, Abdolrahim Sadeghi1, Mahshid Shahrzad Kavakani4, Gholam Reza Mobini5, Masoumeh Mohebbi3 and Mansour Heidari6,7,8*
1Department of Biochemistry and Genetics, Molecular and Medicine Research Center, Arak University of Medical Sciences, Arak, Iran.
2Colorectal Research Center, Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
3Eye Research Center, Farabi Eye Hospital, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
4Department of Microbiology, Islamic Azad University, Damghan Branch, Damghan, Iran.
5Medical Plants Research Center, Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences, Shahrekord, Iran.
6Department of Medical Genetics, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Pour Sina Ave, Tehran, Iran.
7Experimental Medicine Research Center, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
8Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Islamic Azad University Branch of Boushehr, Boushehr, Iran.
(1) Pradeep Venkatesh, Professor, Ophthalmology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(1) Roberto Martínez Beamonte, Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain.
(2) Eman Ali Toraih, Suez Canal University, Egypt.
(3) Danielle B. Pedrolli, Univ. Estadual Paulista- Unesp, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14377
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25709
Birth Preparedness and Complication Readiness: Attitude and Level of Preparedness among Pregnant Women in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria
Obi Andrew Ifeanyichukwu1,2*, Okojie Hilda Obehi1,2 and Keshi Richard3
1Department of Community Health, University of Benin, Benin City, PMB 1154, Edo State, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Health, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, PMB1111, Edo State, Nigeria.
3Department of Emergency Medicine, Homerton University Hospital, NHS Trust, London, UK.
(1) Yinhua Yu, Department of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital of Fudan University,Shanghai Key Laboratory of Female Reproductive Endocrine Related Diseases, China.
(1) Simone Regina Alves De Freitas Barros, University Hospital of Alberto Antunes Maceio Alagoas, Brazil.
(2) C. Sunil Pal Singh, Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Hyderabad, India.
(3) Charbell Miguel Haddad Kury, Medical School of the Municipality of Campos dos Goytcazes, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14390
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25127
Web Based Screening for Depression in the Workplace
Hiromi Isoda1*, Kenichi Asano2, Kumiko Muramatsu3 and Eiji Shimizu1,2
1Department of Cognitive Behavioral Physiology, Graduate School of Medicine, Chiba University, Japan.
2Research Center for Child Mental Development, Chiba University, Japan.
3Graduate School of Niigata, Seiryo University, Japan.
(1) Domenico De Berardis, Department of Mental Health, National Health Service, Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Treatment, “G. Mazzini” Hospital, Italy.
(1) Ibiwani Alisa Hussain, Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(2) S. S. Deshpande, SKN Medical College, India.
(3) Anonymous, The Official College of Psychologists, Madrid, Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14395
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25311
Effect of Lateral Osteotomy in Subperiostal Plan in Reducing Severity of Periorbital Edema and Ecchymosis after Rhinoplasty
Atighechi Saeid1, Meybodian Mojtaba1, Vaziribozorg Sedighe1, Behniafard Nasim1 and Mandegari Mohammad1*
1Otorhinolaryngology Research Center, Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd, Iran.
(1) Medhat Emil Habib, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Zayed Military Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
(1) Gianmarco Saponaro, Universit`a Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy.
(2) Roberta Di Mauro, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy.
(3) Anonymous, Alexandria University, Egypt.
(4) R. V. Nataraj, Grant Govt. Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14396
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24530
Corneal Endothelial Cell Density and Morphology in Nigerians
Efeoghene U. Ani1*, Sebastain N. N. Nwosu2, Chinyere N. Pedro-Egbe1, Sotonibi A. H. Cookey1 and Elizabeth A. Awoyesuku1
1Department of Ophthalmology, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Rivers State, Nigeria.
2Department of Ophthalmology, Guinness Eye Centre, Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria.
(1) Barbara Giambene, Eye Clinic, Department of Translational Surgery and Medicine, University of Firenze, Italy.
(1) Vito Romano, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, United Kingdom.
(2) Sagili Chandrasekhara Reddy, National Defence University of Malaysia, Malaysia.
(3) Lei Ye, National Heart Research Institute, Singapore.
(4) Gabor Nemeth, University Teaching Hospital, Miskolc, Hungary.
(5) Rahmi Duman, Afyon Kocatepe University, Turkey.
(6) Mohammad Mostafa Khater, Tanta University Hospital, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14397
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25239
Simulation Analysis for Non-invasive Measurement for Hemodynamics in Cerebral Arteriovenous Malformation Types
Y. Kiran Kumar1,2*, Shashi Bhushan Mehta3 and Manjunath Ramachandra3
1Research Scholar, Manipal University, Manipal, India.
2Philips Innovation Campus, Bangalore, India.
3Manipal University, Manipal, India.
(1) Patorn Piromchai, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, KhonKaen University, Thailand.
(2) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, SC 29605, USA.
(3) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Ihab Zidan, Alexandria University, Egypt.
(2) Anonymous, Tulare Regional Medical Center, USA.
(3) Mukhamad Sami Valid, St. Clare Hospital, Baraboo, WI, USA.
(4) Marina Quartu, University of Cagliari, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14398
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25436
Impact of Gas Flaring on Cardiopulmonary Parameters of Residents in Gas Flaring Communities in Niger Delta Nigeria
Ovuakporaye Simon Irikefe1*, Igweh C. John1 and Aloamaka Chukwma Peter1
1Department of Human Physiology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Delta State University, P.M.B 1, Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria.
(1) Faris Q.B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(1) Nuhu Sambo, Bingham University, Nigeria.
(2) Deepak Sharma, CCS University, Meerut, India.
(3) Marco Matteo Ciccone, University of Bari, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14408
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25326
Radiographic Prevalence and Clinical Significance/ Etiology of Elongated Styloid Process in Females
Raood T. Al-Kaki1, Sara M. El-Khateeb2,3* and Eman A. Arnout2,3
1College of Dentistry, Taibah University, Al- Madinah Al Monwarah, KSA.
2Department of Oral and Basic Clinical Sciences, College of Dentistry, Taibah University, Al-Madinah Al Monwarah, KSA.
3Department of Oral Medicine, Periodontology, Diagnosis and Oral Radiology, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
(1) Rakesh Garg, Department of Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care, Pain and Palliative Care, Dr BRAIRCH, all India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(1) Parveen Akhter Lone, Jammu University of Jammu, India.
(2) Takahiro Kanno, Shimane University, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14409
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/26152