2016 - Volume 15 [Issue 2]
Levels of 43 Trace Elements in Hyperplastic Human Prostate
V. Zaichick1* and S. Zaichick2
1Department of Radionuclide Diagnostics, Medical Radiological Research Centre, Obninsk, Russia.
2Department of Medicine, University of Illinois, College of Medicine at Chicago, Chicago, USA.
(1) Franciszek Burdan, Experimental Teratology Unit, Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, Poland and Radiology Department, St. John’s Cancer Center, Poland.
(1) George A. Asare, University of Ghana, Ghana.
(2) Patrick Temi Adegun, Ekiti State University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14156
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25275
Evaluation of Soft Tissue Profile Change Following Bi-maxillary Surgery in Dento-skeletal Class III by Photogrammetric Analysis
Andrea Torroni1, Giulio Gasparini1*, Alessandro Moro1, Gianmarco Saponaro1, Enrico Foresta1, Paolo De Angelis1, Daniele Cervelli1, Camillo Azzuni1, Roberto Boniello1, Luca Pallottini2, Anna Borelli2, Giulia Jafari1, Sandro Pelo1, Roberto Deli2 and Giuliana Longo1
1U.O.C. Maxillo Facial Surgery, Catholic University Medical School, Largo Agostino Gemelli 1, 00168 Rome, Italy.
2School of Orthodontics, Catholic University Medical School, Largo Agostino Gemelli 1, 00168 Rome, Italy.
(1) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt and Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Takahiro Kanno, Shimane University, Japan.
(2) Rodrigo Crespo Mosca, Sao Paulo University, Brazil.
(3) Babatunde O. Bamgbose, Bayero University, Kano, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14157
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25350
Effectiveness of Lawsonia inermis L. Leaves Methanol Extracts on Gingivitis Healing (In vivo Study on Sprague dawley Rats)
Zubardiah Lies1* and Sudiono Janti2
1Department of Periodontic, Faculty of Dentistry, Trisakti University, Jakarta, Indonesia.
2Department of Oral Pathology, Faculty of Dentistry, Trisakti University, Jakarta, Indonesia.
(1) Shashank Kumar, Assistant Professor, Center for Biochemistry and Microbial Sciences Central University of Punjab, India.
(1) Daniela Martins de Souza, Christian Life University Foundation, Brazil.
(2) Neha Saksena, Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14158
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24997
Prevalence and Correlates for Tinnitus among Elderly Subjects: A Community Study
Olusola Ayodele Sogebi1*, Olorunfemi Emmanuel Amoran2 and Emmanuel Abayomi Oyewole1
1ENT Unit, Department of Surgery, College of Health Sciences, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Sagamu, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Medicine and Primary Care, College of Health Sciences, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Sagamu, Nigeria.
(1) Gauri Mankekar, ENT Department, PD Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, India.
(1) Prasan Kumar Hota, NTR University of Health Sciences, India.
(2) Ibrahim El-Zraigat, The University of Jordan, Jordan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14159
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25337
Salvigenin has Potential to Ameliorate Streptozotocin-induced Diabetes Mellitus and Heart Complications in Rats
Hamid Mohammad Sadeghi1, Amirhossein Mansourabadi2*, Mohammad Ebrahim Rezvani1, Mojtaba Ghobadi1, Nastaran Razavi3 and Mahmood Bagheri4
1Department of Physiology, Shahid Saddughi University of Medical Science, Yazd, Iran.
2Department of Immunology, Shahid Saddughi University of Medical Science, Yazd, Iran.
3Shahrekord University of Medical Science, Shahrekord, Iran.
4Department of Medical Physics, Shahid Saddughi University of Medical Science, Yazd, Iran.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Alaaeldin Ahmed Hamza, National Organization for Drug Control and Research, Cairo, Egypt.
(2) A. Papazafiropoulou, Tzaneio General Hospital of Piraeus, Greece.
(3) Sema Kalkan Ucar, Ege University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14160
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25156
Significant ACE Gene Haplotype Stipulates Development of Type 2 Diabetes in Women with Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
Parul Aggarwal1,2, Nutan Agarwal3, Krishna Dalal3 and Mohamed M. Jahromi2*
1Department of Biophysics, AIIMS, New Delhi, India.
2Dasman Diabetes Institute, Kuwait.
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynyaecology, AIIMS, New Delhi, India.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Azza M. Kamel, Cairo University, Egypt.
(2) Anonymous, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan.
(3) Jerzy Bełtowski, Medical University, Lublin, Poland.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14196
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25383
Bone Marrow Mast Cell Density Correlates with Circulating Biomarkers of Bone Disease in Multiple Myeloma
Rodanthi Vyzoukaki1, Maria Devetzoglou2, Constantina A. Pappa3, Andreas N. Antonakis4, Samer Masud1, Anastasia Papadopoulou1, George Tsirakis5 and Michael G. Alexandrakis2*
1Laboratory of Hematology, University Hospital of Heraklion, Voutes, Heraklion, 71110, Greece.
2Department of Hematology, University Hospital of Heraklion, Voutes, Heraklion, 71110, Greece.
3Department of Internal Medicine, Venizelion Hospital of Heraklion, Knossos Avenue, Heraklion, Greece.
4Department of Medicine, University of Crete, Voutes, Heraklion, 71110, Greece.
5Department of Hematology, General Hospital of Chania, Chania, Greece.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Nikhil Gupta, Dr Mgr University, Tamil Nadu, India.
(2) Burak Uz, Gazi University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14208
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25402
Patterns of Abscesses of Soft Tissue in Spinal Tuberculosis: Frequency, Topography and Therapeutic Means of 311 Cases Observed in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
Mohamed Diomandé1*, Viva Sessou-Toho1, Ehaulier Soh Christian Louis Kouakou2, Abidou Kawélé Coulibaly1, Mariam Gbané-Koné1, Baly Ouattara1, Kouassi Jean Mermoz Djaha1, Edmond Eti1, Jean-Claude Daboiko2 and Marcel N’zué Kouakou1
1Department of Rheumatology, University Hospital Center of Cocody, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
2Department of Rheumatology, University Hospital Center of Bouaké, Côte d’Ivoire.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(1) Cristiano Gonzaga De Souza, Hospital Do Cancer De Muriae – Fundacao Cristiano Varella, Brazil.
(2) Ketan Vagholkar, D.Y.Patil University School of Medicine, India.
(3) G.K. Bunduki, Université Catholique du Graben, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14209
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25282
Assessment of Levels of Oral Hygiene Awareness, Knowledge, Attitude and Practice among the Students of a Government School in Karachi
Raima Bashir1* and Kulsoom Rizvi1
1Bahria University Medical and Dental College, Sailor Street, Adjacent PNS SHIFA, Phase II, DHA, Karachi – 75530, Pakistan.
(1) Yoshiro Fujii, Manager of Shin Kobe Dental Clinic, Japan.
(1) Nitin Gupta, NIMS Medical College, Jaipur, India.
(2) Luciana de Barros Correia Fontes, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14210
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24794
Serum Albumin and Selected Antioxidants Status in Children with Protein Energy Malnutrition in Sokoto, Nigeria
A. S. Mainasara1, M. H. Yeldu1*, A. C. Chikere1, F. U. Bunza1, B. Shehu1 and N. M. Jiya2
1Department of Chemical Pathology, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria.
2Department of Paediatrics, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA.
(1) Mustafa Volkan Demir, Malatya State Hospital, Malatya, Turkey.
(2) A. Papazafiropoulou, Tzaneio General Hospital of Piraeus, Greece.
(3) Nuhu Sambo, Bingham University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14211
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25130
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,