2016 - Volume 15 [Issue 1]
Does the Moderate Altitude Environment Impair the Words of our Memory?
R. Ruffini1* and N. Cera2
1Department of Neuroscience Imaging and Clinical Science, Division of Physiology and Pathophysiology, “G. D’Annunzio” University of Chieti, Chieti, Italy.
2Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, University of Porto, Porto, Portugal.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville,Greenville, SC 29605, USA.
(1) Ibrahim El-Zraigat, The University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan.
(2) Anonymous, Nipissing University, Canada.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14051
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25558
Pattern of Ultrasonographic Breast Findings in Jos University Teaching Hospital
A. J. Salaam1*, S. M. Danjem1 and A. A. Salaam2
1Department of Radiology, Jos University Teaching Hospital, P.O.Box 1363, Jos, Nigeria.
2Department of Family Medicine, Jos University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(1) Franciszek Burdan, Experimental Teratology Unit, Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, Poland and Radiology Department, St. John’s Cancer Center, Poland.
(1) Anonymous, Masaryk University, Czech Republic.
(2) Laith R. Sultan, University of Pennsylvania, USA.
(3) Li-Gang Cui, Peking University Third Hospital, Beijing, China.
(4) Anonymous, National Cancer Institute of Naples, Italy.
(5) Oner Mentes, Gulhane Military Medical, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14102
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23793
Glucose Enzymatic Modulation by Vernonia amygdalina in Streptozotocin- Diabetic Wistar Rats
Anthony Emeka Ojieh1*, Anthony C. Okolo1, Lawrence O. Ewhre2, Ikenna P. Njoku2, John C. Igweh1 and Patrick C. Aloamaka1
1Department of Physiology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Delta State University, Abraka, Nigeria.
2Department of Biomedical and Biotechnology, Emma-Maria Scientific Research Laboratories and Consultancy, Abraka, Nigeria.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Juei-Tang Cheng, Chang Jung Christian University, Tainan, Taiwan.
(2) Asna Urooj, University of Mysore, Mysore, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14121
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24900
Eye Care Practitioners’ Perception of Oculomycosis in Ghana
Linda Gyanfosu1,2, George Asumeng Koffuor1*, Samuel Abokyi3 and Ben Ababio-Danso2
1Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
2St. Michael’s Catholic Hospital, Pramso (Bosomtwi District), Ashanti Region, Ghana.
3Department of Optometry, School of Allied Health Sciences, College of Health and Allied Sciences, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
(1) Barbara Giambene, Eye Clinic, Department of Translational Surgery and Medicine, University of Firenze, Italy.
(1) Sagili Chandrasekhara Reddy, National Defence University of Malaysia, Malaysia.
(2) Vaishali Shah, P D Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, India.
(3) Gabor Nemeth, Borsod-Abauj-Zemplen Country Hospital and University Teaching Hospital, Miskolc, Hungary.
(4) Amal R. Nimir, Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14122
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25261
Assessing Pharmaceutical Equivalence of Generic Antibiotics Using in vitro Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Some Hospital Strains in Rwanda
Justin Ntokamunda Kadima1*, Jean Baptiste Nyandwi1, Carole Inyange Kayitana1 and Albert Mashaku2
1Department of Pharmacy, School of Medicine and Pharmacy, University of Rwanda, Rwanda.
2Analytical Laboratory of Food, Medicines and Toxicology, University of Rwanda, Rwanda.
(1) Faris Q. B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(2) Roberto Manfredi, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
(3) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu City, Mie, 514-8507, Japan.
(1) Anonymous, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(2) Ashwinee Kumar Shrestha, Kathmandu University, Nepal.
(3) Tariq Namad, Military Hospital My Ismail, Meknes, Morocco.
(4) A. Veera Reddy, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14123
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25137
Mobile Phone Use and Risk of Adverse Health Impacts among Medical Students in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Amal A. Hegazy1,2*, Bahaa Aba Alkhail1, Nabil J. Awadalla3,4, Mahdi Qadi1 and Jawaher Al-Ahmadi1
1Department of Family and Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
2Department of Community and Occupational Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
3Department of Family and Community Medicine, College of Medicine, King Khaled University, Saudi Arabia.
4Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(1) Crispim Cerutti Junior, Department of Social Medicine, Federal University of Espirito Santo, Brazil.
(1) Malakeh Z. Malak, Al-Zaytoonah University, Jordan.
(2) Daniele Maria Pelissari, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(3) Sainudeen Pattazhy, Kerala University, India.
(4) Ahmet Zengin, Sakarya University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14124
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24339
Association of Aminotransferase Levels with Severity of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Moein Foroughi1, Forough Soltaninejad2, Majid Malekmohammad2 and Parisa Adimi1*
1Department of Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine, Chronic Respiratory Disease Research Center, National Research Institute of Tuberculosis and Lung diseases (NRITLD), Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
2Tracheal Disease Research Center, National Research Institute of Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases (NRITLD), Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, SC 29605, USA.
(1) Yildiz Degirmenci, Duzce University School of Medicine, Turkey.
(2) Elvira Bormusov, The Lloyd Rigler Sleep Apnea Research Laboratory, Israel.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14125
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24763
Short Research Article
Parameters of Systemic Inflammatory Response in Patients with Passing Infringements of Brain Blood Circulation
Natallia V. Halinouskaya1*, Maria N. Starodubtseva1, Evgenii V. Voropaev1, Nadzeya M. Halubykh1, Sergey V. Samsonau2 and Vasiliy B. Smychek3
1Gomel State Medical University, Belarus.
2Princeton International School of Mathematics and Science, USA.
3National Science and Practice Centre of Medical Assessment and Rehabilitation, Belarus.
(1) Ricardo Forastiero, Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(1) Cheung-Ter Ong, Chia-Yi Christian Hospital, Taiwan.
(2) Sthefano Atique Gabriel, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(3) K. O. Kragha, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14153
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24901
Idiopathic Sclerosing Encapsulating Peritonitis Revealed by Intestinal Obstruction
Haithem Zaafouri1*, Emir Ariane1, Amine Lahmidi1, Dhafer Haddad1, Ahmed Bouhafa1 and Anis Ben Maamer1
1Department of General Surgery, Habib Thameur Hospital, Tunis, Tunisia.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(2) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Einar Arnbjornsson, Skane University Hospital, Lund, Sweden.
(2) Nitin Gupta, NIMS Medical College, Jaipur, India.
(3) Anonymous, Mansoura University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14154
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24552
Painless Limbs and Moving Extremities Syndrome: A Variant of Painful Moving Limbs and Extremities
Sandip Kumar Dash1*
1Department of Neurology, Apollo Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
(1) Vijay K. Yadav, Metabolic Research Laboratory, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi, India.
(1) Timothy Hui, Loma Linda University, CA, USA.
(2) W. Jeffrey Armstrong, Western Oregon University, USA.
(3) Mario Bernardo-Filho, Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14155
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24712