2016 - Volume 14 [Issue 12]
Will it be a Survivor to Add Clavulanic Acid to Cephalosporins in Order to Overcome Resistance Problem?
Cemal Cingi1, Nuray Bayar Muluk2*, Ethem Şahin3 and Niyazi Altıntoprak4
1Department of ORL Head and Neck Surgery, University of Eskisehir Osmangazi, Faculty of Medicine, Eskisehir, Turkey.
2Department of ORL Head and Neck Surgery, University of Kırıkkale, Faculty of Medicine, Kırıkkale, Turkey.
3ENT Clinics, Bayındır Içerenköy Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey.
4Tuzla State Hospital, ENT Clinics, Istanbul, Turkey.
(1) Fuhong SU, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(1) Charbell Miguel Haddad Kury, Medical School of the municipality of Campos dos Goytcazes, Brazil.
(2) Anonymous, University of Costa Rica, Costa Rica.
(3) Akobi Oliver Adeyemi, Federal Medical Centre, Niger State, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14006
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25023
Acute Effects of Ultrasonic Shears and Monopolar Electrosurgery on Sciatic Nerve Electrophysiology
Chaoyang Chen1, John M. Cavanaugh1, Srinivasu Kallakuri1, Katsumasa Tanimoto2, Duan Broughton3, Jeffrey W. Clymer3*, Tamara V. Widenhouse3 and Joseph F. Amaral3
1Spine Research Laboratory, Bioengineering Center, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA.
2Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Sapporo Medical University, Sapporo, Japan.
3Ethicon, Inc., Cincinnati, OH, USA.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras,Greece.
(1) Dror Robinson, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
(2) Hameed A. Al-Timmemi, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14007
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25233
Hypoglycemic, Hypolipidemic and Antioxidant Potentials of Aqueous and Ethanolic Leaf Extracts of Anacardium occidentale in Alloxan Induced Type I Diabetic Rat Model
Olusola Olalekan Elekofehinti1,2*, Richard Oseh Osehodion1, Tolulope Tosin Adeyelu1, Tomisin Happy Ogunwa1,2, Isaac Olatunde1, Omosigho Aiwuyo2 and Oluwamodupe Cecilia Ejelonu1,2
1Department of Biochemistry, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba, Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria.
2Centre for Biocomputing and Drug Development, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Nigeria.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida,USA.
(1) Mingliang Cheng, Guiyang Medical College, China.
(2) Uttara Singh, Govt. Home Science College, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14008
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24357
Height and Body Mass Index Estimated by Alternative Measures in Children with Spastic Quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy and Moderate/Severe Malnutrition
Andrea A. García-Contreras1, Edgar M. Vásquez-Garibay1,2*, Enrique Romero-Velarde1,2, Rogelio Troyo- Sanromán1, Imelda E. Sandoval-Montes1 and Daniel Illescas Zárate1
1Instituto de Nutrición Humana, Universidad de Guadalajara, Mexico.
2Hospital Civil de Guadalajara Dr. Juan I. Menchaca, Guadalajara, Mexico.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Mra Aye, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Malaysia.
(2) C. Sunil Pal Singh, Kamineni academy of medical sciences & research Centre, India.
(3) Hank White, PT, Shriners Hospitals for Children, Lexington, KY, USA.
(4) Reidun Stenberg, Orebro University, University Health Care, Sweden.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14044
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25458
Profound Hyponatremia: Prevalence, Underlying Disorders and Outcome in Tertiary Care Hospital
Parminder Singh1, Amarinder Singh1*, Jasneet Chawla1, Amitoj Singh1, Satinder Kaur2 and Manikant Singla1
1Department of Endocrinology, Dayanand Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
2Department of Biochemistry, Dayanand Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
(1) Ricardo Forastiero, Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(1) Nathan Artom, University of Genoa, Italy.
(2) Belisario Dominguez Mancera, Veracruz University, Mexico.
(3) Nyoman Kertia, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14045
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23971
Fatigue Syndrome in Multiple Sclerosis
Fatemeh Hosseini1, Mansooreh Dehghan Firoozabadi2 and Ali Mellat3*
1Department of Psychiatry, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd, Iran.
2Medical School of Ali Ebn Abi Taleb, Islamic Azad University, Yazd, Iran.
3Department of Neurology, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd, Iran.
(1) Xin-an Liu, Neuroscience Department, the Scripps Research Institute, Scripps, Florida, USA.
(2) Domenico De Berardis, Department of Mental Health, National Health Service, Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Treatment, “G. Mazzini” Hospital, Italy.
(1) David Castro Costa, Hospital S. João, Portugal.
(2) Alexander Berezin, Medical University, Ukraine.
(3) Jera Kruja, University of Medicine, Albania.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14046
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24518
Attitude of Pregnant Women Attending Ante-natal Clinic towards Adequate Diet in the Prevention of Anaemia in Selected Hospitals in Osogbo
E. O. Adesuyi1*
1Cyrus-unik Research Team (CURT), 18 Komolafe Street, Sosanya road off Prince Bustop, Ijegun, Lagos State, Nigeria.
(1) Edward J. Pavlik, University Kentucky Medical Center, Division of Gynecological Oncology, USA.
(1) Ekene Kwabena Nwaefuna, Ghana Atomic Energy Commission, Ghana.
(2) Gregory Edie Halle Ekane, University of Buea, Cameroon.
(3) Catherine M Ngoma, University of Zambia, Zambia.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14047
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23427
Stem Cells: A Step Ahead in Regenerative Dentistry with Accent on Orthodontics
1Institute of Dental Sciences, SOA University, India.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Daniela Veleska Stevkovska, University– Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
(2) Neetha J. Shetty, Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14048
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25182
Short Research Article
A Survey Showing the Need to Incorporate the Teaching of Critical Appraisal Skills in the Undergraduate Medical Curriculum
Shameen Jaunoo1* and Hannah L. Adams2
1Oxford University Hospitals, Oxford, UK.
2Warwickshire Surgical Research Group, Warwickshire, UK.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS,National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Anna Maria Paganoni, Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
(2) Wagih Mommtaz Ghannam, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(3) Elvira Bormusov, Technion Inst. of Technology, Israel.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14049
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24238
Short Research Article
Assessment of Association Cytochrome Р450 Gene Polymorphism with Pathogenesis and Course of HСV in Uzbek Population
Azimova Sevara Bakhodirovna1* and Karimov Khamid Yakubovich2
1Tashkent Medical Academy, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
2Research Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA.
(1) Rolando Hernández-Muñoz, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), Mexico.
(2) Salwa Hassan Teama, Ain Shams University, Egypt.
(3) Eman Ali Toraih, Genetics Unit, Suez Canal University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/14050
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24343