2016 - Volume 14 [Issue 9]
The Hsp90 Chaperone Machinery: An Important Hub in Protein Interaction Networks
1Scientific Consulting International, Altötting, Germany.
(1) Crispim Cerutti Junior, Department of Social Medicine, Federal University of Espirito Santo, Brazil.
(1) Jose Gutierrez-Salinas, Institute for Social Security and Services for State Workers, Mexico.
(2) C. K. Krishnan Nair, St. Gregorios Medica Research Centre, Kerala, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13840
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24631
Fanconi Anemia Genes and Reactive Oxygen Species in Cancer Development
1Vitamin Research Institute, Moscow, Russia.
2Rua Vitorino Nemesio 48, 4050-638, Porto, Portugal.
(1) Arun Chauhan, Department of Immunology and Microbiology, School of Medicine and Health, University of North Dakota,USA.
(1) Iskra Ventseslavova Sainova, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (IEMPAM - BAS), Sofia, Bulgaria.
(2) Azza M. Kamel, National Cancer Institute, Cairo University, Egypt.
(3) Galya Ivanova Gancheva, Medical University, Bulgaria.
(4) Pier Paolo Piccaluga, Bologna University School of Medicine, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13841
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24279
Prevalence of Anti-HBcore Total and HBsAg among Health Care Workers in Public Hospitals, White Nile State, Sudan; 2013
Mawahib Ahmed Elawad Abu Elgasim1*, Taha Ahmed Elmukashfi2, Asma Abdelaal Abdalla2, Siham Ahmed Balla2, Zeinab Swareldahab2 and Abdelgadir Ali Bashir1
1Khartoum State Ministry of Health, Khartoum State, Sudan.
2Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Khartoum, Sudan.
(1) Faris Q. B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(2) Vijay K. Yadav, Metabolic Research Laboratory, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi, India.
(3) Oswin Grollmuss, Head of Department of Pediatric and Adult Resuscitation Congenital Heart of Centre Chirurgical Marie Lannelongue, University Paris XI, France.
(1) Fouelifack Ymele Florent, Higher Institute of Medical Tecnologies of Yaounde, Cameroon.
(2) Provash Chandra Sadhukhan, ICMR Virus Unit, Kolkata, India.
(3) Sarwat Fatima, Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
(4) Shamala Moodley, Mangosuthu University of Technology, South Africa.
(5) Henry Bautista-Amorocho, University of Santander–UDES, Colombia.
(6) Anonymous, Georgia.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13842
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/18578
Size of Maxillary Anterior Teeth in Relation to Selected Facial Anatomic Landmarks among a Group of Subjects in Port Harcourt
A. O. Arigbede1* and P. Igwedibia2
1Department of Restorative Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, College of Health Sciences, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
2Department of Restorative Dentistry, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt and Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Kritika Jangid, Saveetha Dental College, India.
(2) Takahiro Kanno, Shimane University, Japan.
(3) Luciana de Barros Correia Fontes, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil.
(4) Parveen Akhter Lone, Indira Gandhi Government Dental College, Jammu, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13843
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24846
Platelet-rich Fibrin Formation was delayed in Plastic Tubes
Budsara Jianpeampoolpol1, Saranya Phuminart2 and Keskanya Subbalekha1*
1Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
2Dental Hospital, Faculty of Dentistry, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida,USA.
(1) Wagih Mommtaz Ghannam, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(2) Neha Sisodia, PGIMER and Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13844
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25169
A Comparison of Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients in Kuwait with Other Populations: Results from the KRRD Registry
Adeeba Al-Herz1*, Adel Al-Awadhi2, Khulood Saleh3, Waleed Al-Kandari3, Eman Hasan1, Aqeel Ghanem4, Fatemah Abutiban5, Ahmad Alenizi5, Mohammed Hussain1, Yaser Ali4, Ahmad Khadrawy3, Ammad Fazal3, Khaled Mokaddem1, Beena Aftab5, Najaf Haider5, Ajaz Zaman4, Ghada Mazloum4, Youssef Bartella1, Sally Hamed1 and Ahmed Al-Saber6
1Amiri Hospital, Kuwait City, Kuwait.
2Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Kuwait University, Kuwait.
3Farwania Hospital, Farwania Governorate, Kuwait.
4Mubarak Al-Kabeer Hospital, Hawally Governorate, Kuwait.
5Jahra Hospital, Jahra Governorate, Kuwait.
6Department of Mathematics, Kuwait Technical College, Kuwait.
(1) N. Alyautdin Renad, Chair of the Department of Pharmacology (Pharmaceutical Faculty), I. M. Sechenov MSMU,Moscow, Russia.
(1) Nyoman Kertia, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia.
(2) Ratan J. Lihite, Gauhati Medical College, India.
(3) Chia-Li Yu, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13845
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24673
Relationship of Parental Knowledge and Attitude with Oral Health Status of Children in Karachi East
Anum Sami1*, Kulsoom Fatima2, Hira Moin3, Raima Bashir1 and Jehanzaib Ahmed3
1Bahria University Medical and Dental College, Sailor Street, Adjacent PNS Shifa, DHA Phase 2, Karachi, 75500, Pakistan.
2Department of Community Dentistry, Bahria University Medical and Dental College, Sailor Street, Adjacent PNS Shifa, DHA Phase 2, Karachi, 75500, Pakistan.
3Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ibad Institute of Oral Health Sciences, Dow University of Health Sciences, Gulzar-e-Hijri, Ojha Campus,Suparco Road, KDA Scheme-33, Karachi, Pakistan.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Isabel Cristina Gonçalves Leite, Federal University of Juiz de Fora, Brazil.
(2) Luciana de Barros Correia Fontes, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13846
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24767
Occupational Risk Factors for Musculoskeletal Disorders among Operation Room Nurses at Cairo University Hospitals
Gehad Abo El Ata1, Eman Khalifa1, Soha El Desouky2, Dina Sabry3 and Marie Manawil1*
1Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt.
2Department of Rheumatology and Rehabilitation, Cairo University, Egypt.
3Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Chunfeng Zhao, Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Biomedical Engineering and Physiology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, USA.
(2) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(3) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Timothy Hui, Loma Linda University, CA, USA.
(2) Parvena Meepradit, Burapha University, Thailand.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13847
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24634
Parental Influence on Sickle Cell Crisis among Patients Attending Secondary Facilities in Abeokuta South Local Government Area, Ogun State
Olorunfemi Emmanuel Amoran1*, Ahmed Babatunde Jimoh2 and A. D. Alabi1
1Department of Community Medicine and Primary Care, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, Nigeria.
2General HospitalIjebu Ala, Ogun State, Nigeria.
(1) C. Cameron Yin, Department of Hematopathology, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX,USA.
(1) Moumni Imen, Pasteur Institute of Tunis, Tunisia.
(2) Sema Kalkan Ucar, Ege University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13881
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24656
Effect of Acute Placenta Inflammatory Changes on Fetal Outcome among Paturients in Nigeria
B. P. Athanasius1 and T. K. Nyengidiki2*
1Department of Anatomical Pathology, University of Port Harcourt, Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Port Harcourt, Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Andrea Tinelli, Lab of Experimental Endoscopic Surgery, Imaging, Minimally Invasive Therapy & Technology, Department of Gynecology and Obstetric, Vito Fazzi Hospital, Lecce, Italy.
(1) Anonymous, King George Medical University, Lucknow, India.
(2) Irinyenikan Theresa, State Specialist Hospital, Akure, Nigeria.
(3) Shigeki Taga, Kagawa Prefectural Central Hospital, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13882
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25208
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,