2016 - Volume 14 [Issue 7]
Systematic Review Article
Cardiac Cells in Regenerative Processes in Patients with Heart Failure Due to Ischaemic Heart Disease
O. V. Stepanova1,2*, T. G. Kulikova1, M. P. Valikhov1, R. A. Poltavtseva3, A. A. Shiryaev1, V. P. Masenko1, V. P. Chekhonin2 and G. T. Sukhikh3
1Cardiology Research and Production Center, Moscow, Russia.
2V. Serbsky Federal Medical Research Centre of Psychiatry and Narcology, Moscow, Russia.
3Research Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology, Moscow, Russia.
(1) Nurhan Cucer, Erciyes University, Medical Biology Department, Turkey.
(2) Vijayalakshmi I. Balekundri, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bengaluru, India.
(3) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Adham I. Ahmed, Al-Azhar University, Gaza, Palestine.
(2) Jerzy Beltowski, Medical University, Lublin, Poland.
(3) Anonymous, Tokai University Institute of Innovative Science and Technology, Japan.
(4) Anonymous, Lausanne University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland.
(5) Nilda Espinola-Zavaleta, National Institute of Cardiology Ignacio Chavez, Mexico City, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13747
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23962
Effects of Preoperative Honey Drink on Gastric Content, Perioperative Discomfort and Insulin Resistance in Patients Undergoing Open Colorectal Surgery a Randomized, Controlled Trial
Sudiyatmo1*, M. Iqbal Rivai1, Nasman Puar2 and Nur Indrawaty Lipoeto3
1Department of Surgery, Dr. M.Djamil Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Andalas University, Padang, Indonesia.
2Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimation, Dr. M.Djamil Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Andalas University, Padang, Indonesia.
3Department of Nutrition, Faculty of Medicine, Andalas University, Padang, Indonesia.
(1) Mahin Khatami, National Cancer Institute (ret.), The national Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA.
(2) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(3) Francesco Angelico, Professor, Department of Public Health and Infectious Diseases, Sapienza University Medical School,Rome, Italy.
(1) Yu Koyama, Niigata University, Japan.
(2) Jan Jakobsson, Danderyds University Hospital, Sweden.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13748
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24374
Synergism of Malnutrition, Inflammation and Fluid Load in the Development of Atherogenesis in Uremic Patients Undergoing Peritoneal Dialysis
Damir Rebic1*, Senija Rasic1, Velma Rebic2 and Vedad Herenda1
1Clinic for Nephrology, University Clinical Center of Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
2School of Medicine, University of Sarajevo, Cekalusa 90, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Nitin Gupta, NIMS Medical College, Jaipur, India.
(2) Anonymous, Argentina.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13749
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24627
Plasma Fibrinogen in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease – A Cross Sectional Study Conducted in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Puducherry, India
Bency K. Thomas1 and S. Yuvarajan1*
1Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital, Puducherry, India.
(1) Franciszek Burdan, Experimental Teratology Unit, Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, Poland and Radiology Department, St. John’s Cancer Center, Poland.
(2) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Naufal Zagidullin, Bashkir State Medical University, Russia.
(2) Mra Aye, Melaka Medical Manipal College, Malaysia.
(3) Marija M. Polovina, Belgrade University, Serbia.
(4) Paulo Roberto Barbosa Evora, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13750
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24549
Correlation between Academic and Psychomotor Skills Performances of Dental Students in Complete Denture Prosthodontics
A. O. Arigbede1*
1Department of Restorative Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, College of Health Sciences, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Hai Ming Wong, The University of Hong Kong, 2/F, Prince Philip Dental Hospital,Hong Kong.
(1) Ketij Mehulic, University of Zagreb, Croatia.
(2) Anonymous, University Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13751
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24775
Airborne Weed Pollen in Relation to Allergic Rhinitis in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Syed M. Hasnain1*, Alanoud Alqassim1, Abdullah Saad Al-Modaihsh2, Mohamed O. Mahjoub2 and Abdulrahman Al-Frayh3
1Department of Cell Biology, Allergy and Medical Aerobiology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre, P.O.Box 3354, Riyadh 11211, Saudi Arabia.
2Department of Soil Science, Food Science and Agriculture College, King Saud University, P.O.Box 2460, Riyadh 1145, Saudi Arabia.
3Department of Pediatric, College of Medicine, King Saud University, P.O.Box 2925 (39), Riyadh 11461, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS,National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Bozena Denisow, University of Life Sciences in Lublin, Poland.
(2) Diego Saporta, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13752
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24644
Vestibulo-otologic Events in Drug-resistant Tuberculosis Patients on Medications
Olusola Ayodele Sogebi1*, Taiwo Olugbemiga Adedeji2, Bolanle Olufunlola Adefuye3 and Susan Modupe Oladeji4
1Department of Surgery, ENT Unit, College of Health Sciences, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Sagamu, Nigeria.
2Department of ORL, LAUTECH Teaching Hospital, Osogbo, Nigeria.
3Department of Medicine, Respiratory Unit, College of Health Sciences, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Sagamu, Nigeria.
4Department of Surgery, ENT Unit, Babcock University Teaching Hospital, Ilishan, Nigeria.
(1) Roberto Manfredi, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna,Italy.
(1) Driss Soussi Tanani, University of Abdelmalek Essaadi Tanger, Morocco.
(2) Manel Marzouk, University Hospital Farhat Hached, Sousse, Tunisia.
(3) T. Q. Jacobs, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13776
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24421
Lower Urinary Tract Infections among Patients Diagnosed of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia in Federal Medical Centre, Bida, North Central, Nigeria
O. A. Akobi1*, H. E. Inyinbor1, E. C. Akobi2, E. G. Emumwen1, S. O. Ogedengbe1, E. O. Uzoigwe1, R. O. Abayomi1, E. F. Emumwen3 and O. V. Nwala4
1Department of Medical Microbiology, Federal Medical Centre, Bida, Niger-State, Nigeria.
2Department of Nursing, Federal Medical Centre, Bida, Niger State, Nigeria.
3Health Centre Clinic, Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger-State, Nigeria.
4Department of Hematology, Federal Medical Centre, Bida, Niger State, Nigeria.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Hiba Hadid, Henry Ford Hospital, USA.
(2) Santosh Kumar Maurya, Banaras Hindu University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13777
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23744
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Food Manual Labor: Case Report and Compensation Issues
Mauro Carino1*, Michele Ostuni2, Daniela Martino3 and Chiara Giorgio3
1Occupational Health Unit, National Health Service, Lungomare Starita 6, 70123 Bari, Italy.
2Department of Orthopedics, National Health Service, Lungomare Starita 6, 70123 Bari, Italy.
3Department of Rehabilitation, National Health Service, Lungomare Starita 6, 70123 Bari, Italy.
(1) Vijay K. Yadav, Metabolic Research Laboratory, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi,India.
(1) A. K. Hakan, Bozok University, Turkey.
(2) Olubunmi Ogunrin, Internal Medicine University of Benin, Nigeria.
(3) David Castro Costa, Centro Hospitalar De Sao Joao, Porto, Portugal.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13778
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/25025
Phaeohyphomycosis in an Immunocompetent Host: Case Report and Literature Review
Fariba Binesh1, Jamshid Ayatollahi2, Nasim Behniafard3*, Mansour Moghimi1 and Maryam Vajihinejad1
1Department of Pathology, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd, Iran.
2Infectious Disease Research Center, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd, Iran.
3Otorhinolaryngology Research Center, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd, Iran.
(1) Arun Chauhan, Department of Immunology and Microbiology, School of Medicine and Health, University of North Dakota,USA.
(1) Mutlu Cayırlı, Mevki Military Hospital, Ankara, Turkey.
(2) Muhammed Jasim Abdul Jalal, Lakeshore Hospital and Research Centre, Ernakulam, Kerala, India.
(3) Abrao Rapoport, Sao Paulo University, Brazil.
(4) Anastasios J. Karayiannakis, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13779
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/24583