2016 - Volume 13 [Issue 9]
Local Anesthetic Used for Dental Treatment in Children- Systematic Review
Neeraja Ramadurai1*, Deepa Gurunathan1, E. M. G. Subramanian1 and A. Victor Samuel1
1Saveetha Dental College and Hospitals, 162, Poonamalee High Road, Chennai- 600077, India.
(1) Karl Kingsley, Biomedical Sciences and Director of Student Research University of Nevada, Las Vegas - School of Dental Medicine, USA.
(1) Valery Piacherski, Mogilev Regional Hospital, Mogilev, Belarus.
(2) Popescu Sanda Mihaela, University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova, Romania.
(3) Jose Arturo Garrocho Rangel, University of San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13205
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23941
Pattern and Prevalence of Thyroid Dysfunction in Nigerian Pregnant Females
Alfred Azenabor1*, Joseph Paulinus Omumene2 and Ayodele Oloruntoba Ekun1
1Department of Medical Laboratory Science, University of Lagos, Nigeria.
2SMLS, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Anonymous, Erzincan University, Turkey.
(2) Jose Francisco de Sales Chagas, Catholic Univesity Campinas, Brazil.
(3) Rajendra Nath, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, India.
(4) Oner Mentes, Gulhane Military Medical Faculty, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13206
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23754
The Association of Eating Attitudes between Metabolic Control and Quality of Life in Patients with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Merve Yilmaz1* and Sevki Cetinkalp1
1Department of Internal Medicine, Ege University Hospital, Izmir, Turkey.
(1) Kyuzi Kamoi, Niigata Prefecture University, Japan.
(2) Ricardo Forastiero, Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(3) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Mohamed Hesham Mohamed Mahfouz, Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
(2) Anonymous, Hebei Medical University, China.
(3) Margina Denisa, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania.
(4) Debopam Samanta, Univesity of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, USA.
(5) A. Papazafiropoulou, Tzaneio General Hospital of Piraeus, Greece.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13207
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/17598
Correlation of Nitrite, Leucocyte Esterase and Protein Detection to Diagnosis of Urinary Tract Infections
K. T. Wariso1* and I. L. Oboro1
1Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Arun Chauhan, Department of Immunology and Microbiology, School of Medicine and Health, University of North Dakota, USA.
(1) Akobi Oliver Adeyemi, Federal Medical Centre, Bida, Niger State, Nigeria.
(2) Margarita Ester Laczeski, National University of Misiones, Argentina.
(3) Teresita Sainz Espunes, Universidad Autonoma Metroplitana-Xochimilco, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13208
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23444
Activation of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (pEGFR) and Expression of Argentophilic Nucleolus Organizer Regions (AgNOR) in Seminomas
Fernando Guerra1, Adriana E. Rocher2, Anabela Angeleri2, María A. Avagnina3, Lilí B. Díaz3, Laura Jufé4, Gabriela Mendeluk1 and Luis A. Palaoro1*
1Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Laboratory of Ctology, Clinical Hospital (UBA), Córdoba 2351 (1120), C.A.B.A., INFIBIOC, Argentina.
2Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Clinical Hospital, Buenos Aires University, Córdoba 2351 (1120), C.A.B.A., Argentina.
3Department of Pathology, Clinical Hospital (UBA), Córdoba 2351 (1120), C.A.B.A., Argentina.
4Laboratory of Pathology, Ramos Mejía Hospital, Gral, Urquiza 609 (1221), C.A.B.A., Argentina.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Alcina F. Nicol, Brazil.
(2) Marco Matteo Ciccone, University of Bari, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13231
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23933
Is There a Significant Renal Sonographic Difference between HIV/AIDs Positives and Negatives? A Developing Country Perspective
Chukwudi E. Okeke1, Samuel O. Mgbor2, Emmanuel N. Obikili2, Olalekan A. Aderibigbe2, Emmanuel O. Modebe2, Chinwe J. Chukwuka3 and Godwin C. Mbata4*
1Department of Radiology, Federal Medical Centre, Owerri, Nigeria.
2Department of Radiation Medicine, UNTH Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, Nigeria.
3Department of Medicine, UNTH Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, Nigeria.
4Department of Medicine, Federal Medical Centre, Owerri, Nigeria.
(1) Nurhan Cucer, Medical Biology Department, Erciyes University, Turkey.
(1) Parmar Linal Parshuram, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
(2) Ramesh Gurunathan, Sunway Medical Center, Malaysia.
(3) Amit Kumar Dey, Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13232
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23138
Dietary Intake Adequacy and Evaluation of Nutritional Value in Diabetic Patients
Behrooz Ebrahimzadeh Koor1, Mahmoud R. Nakhaie2*, Saied Babaie3 and Mehdi Ranjbaran4
1Department of Nutrition, Faculty of Health, Yasouj University of Medical Sciences, Yasouj, Iran.
2Department of Nutrition, School of Health, Arak University of Medical Sciences, Arak, Iran.
3Department of Anatomy, Arak University of Medical Sciences, Arak, Iran.
4Department of Epidemiology, Arak Faculty of Health Sciences, Arak, Iran.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA.
(1) Barugahara Evyline Isingoma, Kyambogo University, Uganda.
(2) Jorge Isaac Castro Bedrinana, National University of Central Peru, Peru.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13233
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22982
Microorganisms Causing Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock in Patients Admitted to Alkhor Hospital Intensive Care Unit during 2010-2012
Mohamed Abuhmaira1*, Hassan Abuzaid1, Abdo Lutf1, Godwin Wilson2 and Wissam Ghadban1
1Consultant of Internal Medicine, AKH Hamad Medical Corporation, Qatar.
2Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Clinicaminical Microbiology, AKH Hamad Medical Corporation, Qatar.
(1) S. U. Fuhong, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(2) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Charbell Miguel Haddad Kury, Medical School of the Municipality of Campos dos Goytcazes, Brazil.
(2) Hazem Mohammed Ebraheem Shaheen, Damanhour University, Egypt.
(3) Mingxin Li, Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13234
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23460
Recurrent Eccrine Porocarcinoma: A Case Report
Oktay Karaköse1, Hüseyin Pülat1, Hüseyin Eken2*, İsmail Zihni1, Kazım Çağlar Özçelik1, Kemal Kürşat Bozkurt3 and Hasan Erol Eroğlu1
1Department of Surgical Oncology, Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta, Turkey.
2Department of General Surgery, Erzincan University, Erzincan, Turkey.
3Department of Pathology, Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta, Turkey.
(1) Vijay K. Sharma, Division of Neurology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, National University Hospital, Singapore.
(1) Tariq Namad, Military Hospital, Morocco.
(2) Farhana Tahseen Taj, KLE University, Karnataka, India.
(3) Anonymous, National University Health System, Singapore.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13235
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23848
Papillon- Lefèvere Syndrome: A Case Report
Mohammed S. Al-Dhubaibi1*, Hamdy Metwaly2,3 and Amr Elkarargy4
1Department of Dermatology, College of Medicine, Qassim University, Buraidah, KSA.
2Department of Oral Pathology, Faculty of Dentistry, Tanta University, Tanta, Egypt.
3Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Diagnostic Sciences, College of Dentistry, Qassim University, Buraidah, KSA.
4Department of Oral Medicine and Periodontology, College of Dentistry, Qassim University, Buraidah, KSA.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Mahmoud Abu-Ta'a, Arab American University, Palestine.
(2) Ponnudurai Samuel Ganna Prakash, Srm Dental College, Ramapuram, Chennai, India.
(3) Sumidha Rohatgi, Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences, Haryana, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/13236
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23796
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,