2016 - Volume 13 [Issue 1]
Biobanking: A Challenge Facing Pathologists in Egypt
Wafaa El-Sayed Abd El-Aal1*, Naglaa Fathy Abaas2, Sonia Labib El-Sharkawy2 and Manal Abd-El Magid Badawi3
1Department of Pathology, Medical Division, Clinical Trial Unit, National Research Centre (NRC), Dokki, Giza, Egypt.
2Department of Pathology, Medical Division, National Research Centre (NRC), Dokki, Giza, Egypt.
3Department of Pathology, Medical Division, Medical Research Ethics Committee, National Research Centre (NRC), Dokki, Giza, Egypt.
(1) Divya Kesanakurti, Department of Cancer Biology and Pharmacology, University of Illinois College of Medicine, USA.
(1) Anonymous, University of Florence, Italy.
(2) Anonymous, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Nigeria.
(3) Sanjay K. Pandey, Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa, India.
(4) Mario Bernardo-Filho, Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12716
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21583
Biochemical Parameters in Pleural Fluids: New Contributions in the Etiologic Diagnosis of Body Fluids
Anabela A. Angeleri1*, Adriana E. Rocher1, Mirta B. Caracciolo2, Marcela Pandolfo3, Luis A. Palaoro1 and Beatriz E. Perazzi3
1Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Cytology Laboratory, Clinical Hospital, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, Buenos Aires University, Argentina.
2Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Clinical Enzimology Laboratory, Clinical Hospital, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, Buenos Aires University, Argentina.
3Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Chemical Clinical Laboratory, Clinical Hospital, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, Buenos Aires University, Argentina.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA.
(1) Aurora Martinez Romero, Universidad Juarez del Estado de Durango, Mexico.
(2) Mona Zaki Zaghloul, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12737
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22971
Contributing Factors to Day Time Sleepiness among Secondary School Students in Ibadan
S. A. Ogunkeyede1*, A. A. Sanusi2 and O. A. Lasisi1
1Department of Otorhinolaryngology, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan and University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria.
2Department of Anaesthesia, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan and University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria.
(1) Xin-an Liu, Neuroscience Department, The Scripps Research Institute, Scripps, Florida, USA.
(1) Sharmishtha S. Deshpande, Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune, India.
(2) Marcos Cezar Ferreira, Universidade Severino Sombra, Brazil.
(3) Ernst Glenda, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12762
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22689
Inside-out and Standard Vein Grafts, with or without Muscle Filling, in Peripheral Nerve Repair: A Histomorphometric Study
Domingos D. Roque1, Karina T. Pomini2, Rogério L. Buchaim2*, Daniela V. Buchaim1, Jesus C. Andreo2, José S. Roque3, Antonio C. Rodrigues2, Geraldo M. Rosa Júnior4, Luis Henrique R. Moraes5 and Fausto Viterbo6
1Medical School, Discipline of Human Morphophysiology, University of Marilia (UNIMAR), Marilia, R. Hygino Muzy Filho, 17525-902 Marília, SP, Brazil.
2Department of Biological Sciences (Anatomy), Bauru School of Dentistry, University of São Paulo, Al. Dr. Octávio Pinheiro Brisola 9-75, 17012-901 Bauru, SP, Brazil.
3Department of Anatomy, Northern Paraná State University (UENP), Av. Manoel Ribas 215, 86400-970, Jacarezinho, PR, Brazil.
4Department of Health Sciences, University of Sacred Heart, R. Irmã Arminda 10-50, 17011-160 Bauru, SP, Brazil.
5Department of Structural and Functional Biology, Institute of Biology, State University of Campinas, UNICAMP, Cidade Universitária Zeferino Vaz - Barão Geraldo, 13083-970 Campinas, SP, Brazil.
6São Paulo State University, Julio de Mesquita Filho, UNESP, Via Domingos Sartori, s/n - Distrito de Rubião Junior, 18607-621 Botucatu, SP, Brazil.
(1) Vijay K. Sharma, Division of Neurology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, National University Hospital, Singapore.
(2) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu City, Mie, 514-8507, Japan.
(1) Somchai Amornyotin, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
(2) Dror Robinson, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12779
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23294
Prevalence and Risk Factors of Lactation Mastitis in Three Hospitals in Cameroon: A Cross-Sectional Study
Thomas Obinchemti Egbe1*, Darlene Tufon Ngonsai2, Robert Tchounzou3 and Marcelin Ngowe Ngowe4
1Faculty of Health Sciences, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Buea, Douala General Hospital, Cameroon.
2Ndop District Hospital, North West Region, Cameroon.
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics/Gynecology and Pediatric Hospital Douala, Cameroon.
4Department of Surgery, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Buea, Cameroon.
(1) Yinhua Yu, Department of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital of Fudan University,Shanghai Key Laboratory of Female Reproductive Endocrine Related Diseases, China.
(1) Ketan Vagholkar, D. Y. Patil University School of Medicine, India.
(2) Gonsu Kamga Hortense, University of Yaounde1, Cameroon.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12780
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23223
Alkalinisation of Urine in Patients with Infections of the Urinary Tract
1Department of Medicine, Redcliffe Hospital, Redcliffe, QLD, Australia.
(1) Roberto Manfredi, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Charbell Miguel Haddad Kury, Municipality of Campos dos Goytcazes, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(2) Teresita Sainz Espunes, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12781
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23479
New Insight into the Mechanisms of the Anti-hyperglycemic Action of Metformin
1Lux Med Medical Center, Milionowa 2G, 93-034 Lodz, Poland.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Thiemo F. Veneman, Ziekenhuisgroep Twente, Almelo, The Netherlands.
(2) Magdy Abdelrahman Mohamed, Sohag University, Egypt.
(3) Ivan Tkac, Safarik University, Kosice, Slovakia.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12782
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23354
The Burden of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Disease in Pre-Term Infants
Giovanni Corsello1 and Paola Di Carlo1*
1Dipartimento di Scienze per la Promozione della Salute “G. D’Alessandro”, Università degli Studi di Palermo, Palermo, Italy.
(1) Nurhan Cucer, Erciyes University, Medical Biology Department, Turkey.
(1) Denise Rossato Silva, Universidade Federal de Ciencias da Saude de Porto Alegre, Brazil.
(2) Adekunle Sanyaolu, Saint James School of Medicine, USA.
(3) Julius Oloke, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12783
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22894
Gallbladder Dyskinesia: When to Operate?
1Consultant Surgeon, University Hospital Ayr, UK.
(1) Vijay K. Yadav, Metabolic Research Laboratory, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi, India.
(1) Anonymous, Erzincan University, Turkey.
(2) Apurva Pande, Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(3) Einar Arnbjornsson, Lund University, Lund, Sweden.
(4) Lau Wan Yee, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12784
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23117
A Rare Case of Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of Stomach Metastasizing into Metachronous Gist of Small Intestine
J. Rodrigues1, S. Kumar2, O. P. Vaz3* and R. Salelkar1
1Department of Surgery, Goa Medical College, India.
2Junior Resident, General Surgery, Goa Medical College, India.
3Senior Resident, General Surgery, Goa Medical College, India.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, SC 29605, USA.
(1) Anonymous, University of Foggia, Italy.
(2) Ketan Vagholkar, D. Y. Patil University School of Medicine, India.
(3) Somchai Amornyotin, Mahidol University, Bangkoknoi, Thailand.
(4) Anonymous, University of Florence, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12785
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22002
Opening of Tracheostomy in a Morbid Obese Patient With Frova Catheter
Ozkan Onal1*, M. Emin Zora1, Omur Ilban1, Cagdas Elsurer2 and Jale Bengi Celik1
1Medical Faculty, Department of Anesthesiology, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey.
2Medical Faculty, Department of Otolaryngology, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey.
(1) Patorn Piromchai, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, KhonKaen University, Thailand.
(1) Jerzy Beltowski, Medical University, Lublin, Poland.
(2) Gonzalo Hernandez, Hospital Virgen de la Salud, Toledo, Spain.
(3) Jun Wada, Okayama University, Japan.
(4) Oguz Ozcelik, Firat University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12804
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22653
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,