2016 - Volume 11 [Issue 1]
Degradation of Crude Oil by Indigenous Edible Mushrooms
Olutayo M. Adedokun1* and A. E. Ataga2
1Department of Crop and Soil Science, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Port-Harcourt, Nigeria.
2Department of Plant Science and Biotechnology, Faculty of Science, University of Port-Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) T. Muthukumar, Root & Soil Biology Laboratory Department of Botany, Bharathiar University,India.
(1) Petigrosso, Lucas Ricardo, National University of Mar del Plata, Argentina.
(2) Mary Obodai, CSIR-Food Research Institute, Ghana.
(3) Mutemi Muthangya, South Eastern Kenya University, Kenya.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12580
DOI : 10.9734/AJEA/2016/20396
Assessment of Sweet Potato Propagules for Re- infection by Various Viruses in East Kamagak Location – Homa Bay County-Kenya
Rosally A. Onyango1*, Wilson M. Thagana1, Laura Karanja2 and Joseph Onyango-Gweyi1
1Department of Agricultural Science and Technology, Kenyatta University, P.O.Box 43844-00100, Nairobi, RAO, WMT, JOG, Kenya.
2Kenya Agricultural Research Institute, Njoro, Private Bag 20107, Njoro, Kenya.
(1) Yeamin Hossain, Department of Fisheries, University of Rajshahi,Bangladesh.
(1) M. Angels Calvo Torras, Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain.
(2) Peng He, Guizhou University, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12665
DOI : 10.9734/AJEA/2016/21868
The Potential of Jack Bean (Canavalia ensiformis) as a Replacement for Soybean (Glycine max) in Broiler Starter and Finisher Diets
K. E. Akande1*
1Department of Animal Production, Faculty of Agriculture, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi State, Nigeria.
(1) Craig Ramsey, Department of Agriculture, Animal & Plant Health Inspection Service, Plant Protection and Quarantine,
Center for Plant Health Science and Technology, 2301 Research Blvd., Suite 108, Fort Collins, CO 80526, USA.
(1) Anonymous, State University of Santa Cruz, USA.
(2) Ionica Mihaela Iancu, Banat University of Agronomical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Timisoara, Romania.
(3) Adela Marcu, Banat´s University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, Timisoara, Romania.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12685
DOI : 10.9734/AJEA/2016/22378
Combining Ability of Yield Related Traits and Gene Interaction on Tomato (Lycopersicon escullentum Mill.) in Yola
S. J. Louis1*, E. M. Enang1, S. Y. Simon1 and M. I. Jatto1
1Department of Crop Production and Horticulture, School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology, Modibbo Adama University of Technology, PMB 2076, Yola, Nigeria.
(1) Anita Biesiada, Department of Horticulture, Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences,Poland.
(1) A. K. M. Aminul Islam, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University, Gazipur, Bangladesh.
(2) Claude Ahouangninou, University of Abomey-Calavi, Benin.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12733
DOI : 10.9734/AJEA/2016/20434
Genetic Effects for Maize P Efficiency Traits in Acid and Non-acid Soils of Western Kenya
Ouma E. Ochieng1* and Gudu Samuel1
1Rongo University College, P.O.Box 103-40404, Rongo, Kenya.
(1) Özge Çelik, Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Istanbul Kultur University, Turkey.
(1) Magdalena Valsikova, Slovak university of agriculture in Nitra, Slovakia.
(2) Maria Jose Alves Bertalot and Eduardo Mendoza, Instituto Elo de Economia Associativa, Botucatu, Sao Paulo,Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12752
DOI : 10.9734/AJEA/2016/21893
Growth and Yield of Sweetpotato (Ipomoea batatas [L.] Lam) as Influenced by Chicken Manure and Inorganic Fertilizers
M. E. Essilfie1*, J. Ofosu-Anim2, K. H. Dapaah1, J. C. Norman2 and E. T. Blay2
1Department of Crop and Soil Sciences Education, Faculty of Agriculture Education, University of Education, Winneba, Mampong-Ashanti, Ghana.
2Department of Crop Science, University of Ghana, Legon, Ghana.
(1) Masayuki Fujita, Dept. of Plant Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture, Kagawa University, Japan.
(1) Andre Freire Cruz, Kyoto Prefectural University, Japan.
(2) Santosh Kumari, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi, India.
(3) Rajesh Kaushal, Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, India.
(4) Maria Jose Alves Bertalot and Eduardo Mendoza, Brazilian Biodynamic Association, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12753
DOI : 10.9734/AJEA/2016/22440
Influence of Human Urine-compost Mixture on Some Soil Fertility Properties, Yield and Shelf-life of Tomato (Solanum lycopersicon)
O. O. AdeOluwa1*, C. O. Aworuwa1 and O. E. Ogunsanya1
1Department of Agronomy, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
(1) Mirza Hasanuzzaman, Department of Agronomy, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Bangladesh.
(1) Helvi Heinonen-Tanski, University of Eastern Finland, Finland.
(2) Anonymous, Norway.
(3) Olowoake Adebayo Abayomi, Kwara State University, Malete, Ilorin, Nigeria.
(4) Amir Mor-Mussery, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12763
DOI : 10.9734/AJEA/2016/19823