2016 - Volume 12 [Issue 12]
The Family Influence on the Gestational Age at Booking among Pregnant Women in Ogbomoso, Nigeria
O. T. Awotunde1, I. O. Amole1*, A. Adeniran1, S. A. Adesina1, A. O. Durodola1, D. A. OlaOlorun1 and T. A. Awotunde2
1Department of Family Medicine, Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, Nigeria.
2School of Midwifery, Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, Nigeria.
(1) Edward J Pavlik, Univ. Kentucky Medical Center, Division of Gynecological Oncology, USA.
(2) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu City, Mie, 514-8507, Japan.
(1) Md. Golam Hafiz, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University, Shahbag, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
(2) Somchai Amornyotin, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
(3) Anonymous, All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12655
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22849
Efficacy of Seratrodast, a Thromboxane A2 Receptor Inhibitor in a Double Blind Comparative Clinical Trial with Monteluklast
Bhupesh Dewan1*, Sanjaykumar Navale1 and Deepashri Shah1
1Department of Medical Services, Zuventus Healthcare Ltd., Office No. 5119, Oberoi Garden Estate, Chandivali, Andheri (E), Mumbai-400 072, India.
(1) Jingli Xu, College of Pharmacy, University of New Mexico, USA.
(1) Diego Saporta, USA.
(2) Jarosław Szefel, Medical University of Gdansk, Poland.
(3) Syed Hafeezul Hassan, Baqai Medical University, Karachi, Pakistan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12682
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22917
Molecular Detection of Group A Rotavirus in Children under Five in Urban and Peri-urban Arusha, Tanzania
Elizabeth Gachanja1, Joram Buza2 and Pammla Petrucka3,4*
1Department of Food and Nutrition, School of Life Sciences and Bioengineering, Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology, Arusha, Tanzania.
2School of Life Sciences and Bioengineering, Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology, Arusha, Tanzania.
3College of Nursing, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada.
4Adjunct Faculty, School of Life Sciences and Bioengineering, Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology, Arusha, Tanzania.
(1) Mahin Khatami, National Cancer Institute (ret.), the national Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA.
(2) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Paul E. Imade, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Nigeria.
(2) Patrick Akpaka, The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago.
(3) Triveni Krishnan, National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Kolkata, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12683
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22886
The Interactive Roles of Some Toxic Metals, Micronutrients, Antioxidant Vitamin and Sex Hormones in Nigerians with Sickle Cell Disease
Funmilola Comfort Oladele1*, Mabel Ayebatonyo Charles-Davies2, Titilola Stella Akingbola3 and Francis Adebayo Adeniyi4
1Department of Medical Biochemistry, College of Medicine, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria.
2Department of Chemical Pathology and Immunology, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
3Department of Haematology, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
4Department of Chemical Science, Bell University of Technology, Otta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
(1) Taymour Mostafa, Director, The New Kasr Al-Aini Teaching hospital, Cairo, Egypt & Professor of Andrology, Sexology & STDs, University Cairo, Egypt.
(1) Adeline Chia Yoke Yin, Taylor’s University, Malaysia.
(2) Sema Kalkan Ucar, Ege University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12684
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22587
Comparison of the Effect of Transpalatal Arch on Periodontal Stress and Displacement of Molars When Subjected to Orthodontic Forces. A Finite Element Analysis
M. Sameena Begum1*, M. R. Dinesh2, B. C. Amarnath3, R. M. Dharma3, C. S. Prashanth3, K. S. Akshai Shetty3 and Varun Pratap Singh4
1Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, The Oxford Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore, India.
2D.A.P.M.R.V. Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore, India.
3Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, D.A.P.M.R.V. Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore, India.
4Al Malak Dental & Orthodontic Polyclinic, Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
(1) Mieszko Wieckiewicz, Division of Dental Materials, Wroclaw Medical University, Poland.
(1) Luegya Amorim Henriques Knop, Universidade Estadual Paulista, Brazil.
(2) Anna Carolina Ratto Tempestini Horliana, University of Nove de Julho, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(3) Anonymous, National Dental Centre Singapore, Singapore.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12710
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22500
Support Vector Machine-based Multi-scale Entropy of Curves Recognition for Electrocardiogram Data
Chien-Chih Wang1* and Cheng-Deng Chang2
1Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, Ming Chi University of Technology, Taiwan.
2Unimicron Technology Corporation, Taiwan.
(1) Crispim Cerutti Junior, Department of Social Medicine, Federal University of Espirito Santo, Brazil.
(1) Anonymous, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland.
(2) Maddury Jyotsna, Deemed University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12711
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22890
Role of Autologous Platelet Derived Growth Factor and Fibrin Rich Plasma in Management of Chronic Non-healing Ulcer–A Pilot Study
Suprava Patel1*, Piyush Bhargava2, V. Jain3, O. P. Tucker4, P. K. Khodiar2 and P. K. Patra2
1Department of Biochemistry, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur, C.G, India.
2Department of Biochemistry, Pt. J.N.M. Medical College, Raipur, C.G, India.
3Department of Orthopedics, Pt. J.N.M. Medical College, Raipur, C.G, India.
4Visiting Consultant, Stem Cell Lab, Pt. J.N.M. Medical College, Raipur, C.G, India.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Mutlu Cayirli, Mevki Military Hospital Ankara, Turkey.
(2) Anonymous, Erzincan University, Turkey.
(3) Wagih Mommtaz Ghannam, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(4) Shivananda Nayak, The University of the West Indies, Trinidad and Tobago.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12712
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22635
Gingival Depigmentation Using Lasers: A Literature Review
Fatemeh Khalilian1, Zahra Nateghi1* and Noushin Janbakhsh1
1Department of Periodontics, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Science, Tehran, Iran.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Maen Mahfouz, Arab American University Jenin, Palestine.
(2) Alp Saruhanoglu, Istanbul University, Turkey.
(3) Rizwan M. Sanadi, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, India.
(4) Keshava Abbayya, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Maharashtra, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12713
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22428
Short Research Article
In vitro Antisickling Activity of Zingiber officinale Roscoe (Ginger) Methanolic Extract on Sickle Cell Disease
Nessrin Ghazi Alabdallat1* and Ibrahim A. Adam2
1Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Collage of Applied Medical Sciences, Majmaah University, Saudi Arabia.
2Department of Pathology, Collage of Medicine, Majmaah University, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Faris Q. B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(2) Kate S Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(3) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Fethi Ben Slama, National Institute of Public Health, Kolkata, India.
(2) Adewoyin Ademola, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12714
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22795
1Department of Radiology, Süleyman Demirel University, Faculty of Medicine, Isparta, Turkey.
(1) Franciszek Burdan, Experimental Teratology Unit, Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, Poland and Radiology Department, St. John’s Cancer Center, Poland.
(1) Anonymous, University Hospital Center Sisters of Mercy, Zagreb, Croatia.
(2) Fatima Mubarak, Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan.
(3) Arturo Solis Herrera, Human Photosynthesis® Study Center, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12715
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/19864