2016 - Volume 12 [Issue 10]
Induced Abortion in Nigeria: Echoes of Undergraduates in a Tertiary Institution in South-East Nigeria
S. A. Nwabueze1, U. C. Anyanwagu1,2*, E. C. Azuike1, K. M. C. Obi1, K. G. Enwonwu1 and C. L. Udeozor1
1Community Medicine Department, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, PMB 5027, Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria.
2Division of Medical Sciences and Graduate Entry Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom.
(1) Yinhua Yu, Department of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital of Fudan University, Shanghai Key Laboratory of Female Reproductive Endocrine Related Diseases, China.
(1) Somchai Amornyotin, Mahidol University, Thailand.
(2) Rubina Naqvi, Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation, Pakistan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12506
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22831
Dermatoglyphics: A Tool in Detection of Dental Caries
Shaik Mohammed Asif1*, Abdul Rahman Lahig2 and Dara Balaji Gandhi Babu3
1College of Dentistry, King Khalid University, Saudi Arabia.
2Department of Maxillo Facial Diagnostic Sciences, College of Dentistry, King Khalid University, Abha, Saudi Arabia.
3Department of Oral Medicine, Pananiya Institute of Dental Sciences, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
(1) Joao Paulo Steffens, Department of Dentistry, University of Uberaba, Brazil.
(1) Manuel Restrepo, Sao Paulo State University, Brazil.
(2) Rodrigo Crespo Mosca, Sao Paulo University, Brazil.
(3) Anonymous, University of L’Aquila, Italy. (4) Neha Saksena, Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12507
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22065
Evaluation of C - reactive Protein, Albumin and the C - reactive Protein/Albumin Ratio as Prognostic Markers in Trauma Patients Admitted to Intensive Care Unit
Farhad Soltani1,2, Mohammad Reza Pipelzadeh1,2, Reza Akhondzadeh1,2, Mahbobe Rashidi1,2* and Alireza Ekrami3
1Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care Unit, School of Medicine, Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz, Iran.
2Pain Research Center, Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz, Iran.
3Infectious and Tropical Diseases Research Center, Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz, Iran.
(1) Franciszek Burdan, Experimental Teratology Unit, Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, Poland and Radiology Department, St. John’s Cancer Center, Poland.
(1) Kayiguvwe Kragha, University of Louisville, USA.
(2) Anonymous, University of Calabar, Nigeria.
(3) Cristiane de Alencar Domingues, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12508
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/18931
Outcome of Adapalene and Isotretinoin in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris
Sami Fatehi Abdalla1*, Nadia Taha2 and Bakri Alagraa3
1Department of Dermatology and Physiology, International University of Africa, Sudan.
2Clinical Dermatology, Khartoum Dermatology Hospital, Sudan.
3Department of Dermatology, University of Bakht El-Rhoda, Sudan.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, SC 29605, USA.
(1) Mutlu Çayırlı, Mevki Military Hospital, Turkey.
(2) Anonymous, Shin Kong Wu Hou-Su Memorial Hospital, Taiwan.
(3) Roberto Martínez Beamonte, Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12537
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22385
Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gastroduodenal Damage (Retrospective Analysis)
N. Kh. Tukhtaeva1, M. Sh. Karimov2, B. Sh. Abdullaev3*, I. R. Mavlyanov1 and M. V. Sibirkina3
1Department of Rheumatology, III Clinic, Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan.
2Department of Therapeutics Internal Disease, Hematology, Military Field Therapy and Occupational Disease, Central Asia and Kazakhstan Rheumatologists Association, Uzbekistan Therapeutists Association (UTA), Uzbekistan.
3Tashkent Medical Academy, GP Faculty, Uzbekistan.
(1) Vijay K. Yadav, Metabolic Research Laboratory, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi, India.
(2) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Tatsuya Koike, Osaka City University Medical School, Japan.
(2) Shamala Moodley, Mangosuthu University of Technology, South Africa.
(3) Anonymous, Banaras Hindu University, India.
(4) Nyoman Kertia, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12538
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21661
Wavefront-guided Versus Standard Laser in situ Keratomileusis in Myopia Using a 213 nm Wavelength Solid-state Laser: Comparison of Higher-order Aberrations
Eleonore B. Iguban1*, Archimedes L. D. Agahan1,2 and Raymond P. Evangelista2
1Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of the Philippines Manila, Philippines.
2Refractive Surgery Section, Manila Vision Correction Center, Manila, Philippines.
(1) Pradeep Venkatesh, Professor, Ophthalmology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(2) Ian Dooley, Limerick Regional Hospital, Republic of Ireland.
(3) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Anonymous, University of Rome, Italy.
(2) Italo Giuffre, University of Rome, Italy.
(3) S. K. Prabhakar, Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University, India.
(4) Tsung-Jen, Wang, Taipei Medical University, Taiwan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12539
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22098
Effects of Fluid Resuscitation on Testicular Damage in Severely Burned Rats
P. I. Jewo1*, I. O. Fadeyibi2, A. B. Ojekale3 and J. A. Oguntola1
1Department of Anatomy, Lagos State University, College of Medicine, Lagos, Nigeria.
2Department of Burns and Reconstructive Surgery, Lagos State University, College of Medicine, Lagos, Nigeria.
3Department of Biochemistry, Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Medhat Emil Habib, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Zayed Military Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
(1) Lincoln Saito Millan, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(2) Rodrigo Crespo Mosca, Sao Paulo University, Brazil.
(3) Georgios Tsoulfas, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12540
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21987
Risk Factors for Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip in Newborns from Celaya, Guanajuato, Mexico: A Cross Sectional Study
Carolina Mendoza-Lara1, Nicolas Padilla-Raygoza2*, Georgina Olvera-Villanueva2 and Silvia del Carmen Delgado-Sandoval2
1Division of Health Sciences and Engineering, Campus Celaya Salvatierra University of Guanajuato, Mutualismo 303 Celaya, Gto, CP3806, Mexico.
2Department of Nursing and Obstetrics, Division of Health Sciences and Engineering, Campus Celaya Salvatierra University of Guanajuato, Mutualismo 303 Celaya, Gto, CP3806, Mexico.
(1) Yoshihiro Nishida, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Oita University, Yuhu-City, Japan.
(1) Charbell Miguel Haddad Kury, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(2) Frank Comhaire, Ghent University, Belgium.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12541
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/23125
Induction and Activities of Pyruvate Dehydrogenase and α-ketoglutarate Dehydrogenase in Type 2 Diabetic Patients and Therapy with Vitamin B1
Saadia Shahzad Alam1 and Samreen Riaz2*
1Department of Pharmacology, Federal Postgraduate Medical Institute, Shaikh Zayed Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan.
2Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, School of Biological Sciences, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
(1) Claudia Borza, “Victor Babes” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Department of Pathophysiology, Romania.
(1) Alexander Berezin, Medical University of Zaporozhye, Ukraine.
(2) Yan Liu, Hebei Medical University, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12575
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22530
Fungal Infections in Aseer Central Hospital: A Retrospective Laboratory-based Study of 340 Cases during the Years 2011 to 2015
Hosam M. Almahdi1, Shruti Malik2, Martin R. P. Joseph3, Ali M. F. Alqahtani1, Naif S. H. Alqarni1, Ahmed A. A. Alshamrani1, Saad D. H. Alshahrani1, Ali M. A. Moshibah1, Hatem A. F. Alkazman1, Mohammed A. S. Almhameed1, Khalid M. S. Alsleem1, Abdulmajeed S. A. Alqahtani1, Majdi A. Mahfouz2 and Mohamed E. Hamid3*
1College of Medicine, King Khalid University, Abha, P.O.Box 641, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2Microbiology Laboratory, Aseer Central Hospital, Abha, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
3Department of Microbiology, College of Medicine, King Khalid University, Abha, P.O.Box 641, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Roberto Manfredi, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Ana Carolina Oliveira da Silva, Universidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco, Brazil.
(2) Natthanej Luplertlop, Mahidol university, Bangkok, Thailand.
(3) Enas Sh. Khater, Benha University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12584
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22650