2016 - Volume 12 [Issue 8]
Overview of Blunt Chest Injury with Multiple Rib Fractures
E. E. Ekpe1* and C. Eyo2
1Department of Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery Unit, University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
2Department of Anaesthesia, University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
(1) Rakesh Garg, Department of Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care, Pain and Palliative Care, Dr BRAIRCH, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(1) Ketan Vagholkar, D. Y. Patil University School of Medicine, India.
(2) Shweta Sharma, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and PGIMER, New Delhi, India.
(3) Serdar Ozkan, International Medicana Konya Hospital, Konya, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12399
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22299
Prevalence of Cholelithiasis among Patients with Occupational Pulmonary Pathology and Patients with Vibrational Disease
Vasiliy D. Fedotov1,2*, Igor A. Makarov1, Natalia V. Mokeeva1 and Irina S. Dobrotina2
1Department of Clinic, Research Institute for Hygiene and Occupational Pathology, Nizhny Novgorod, Russian Federation.
2Department of Hospital Therapy, Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy, Nizhny Novgorod, Russian Federation.
(1) Jingli Xu, College of Pharmacy, University of New Mexico, USA.
(1) Gülsen Meral, Kagithane State Hospital, Turkey.
(2) Peela Jagannadha Rao, Quest International University Perak, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12400
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22303
The Use of PS or CR Models is not Sufficient to Explain the Differences in the Results of Total Knee Arthroplasty. Study of Interactions
Daniel Hernández-Vaquero1*, Jose Manuel Fernández-Carreira2, Carlos Revenga-Giertych3, Carlos Martin-Hernández4, Jose Antonio Queiruga-Dios5 and Jorge Albareda-Albareda6
1School of Medicine, University of Oviedo, Spain.
2Hospital St Agustin, Aviles, Spain.
3Hospital San Juan Grande, Jerez de la Frontera, Spain.
4Hospital Universitario Miguel Servet, Zaragoza, Spain.
5Hospital Virgen del Puerto, Plasencia, Spain.
6Hospital Clinico Universitario, Zaragoza, Spain.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(2) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Ayhan Goktepe, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey.
(2) Anonymous, Italian Hospital of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
(3) Nitin Gupta, Ivy Hospital, Punjab, India.
(4) Dror Robinson, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12460
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22184
Outcome of Surgically Treated Traumatic Extradural Hematoma
Mathias Ogbonna Nnanna Nnadi1*, Olufemi Babatola Bankole2 and Beleudanyo Gbalipre Fente3
1Department of Surgery, Division of Neurosurgery, University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.
2Department of Surgery, Neurosurgical Unit, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Lagos, Nigeria.
3Department of Surgery, Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Okolobri, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
(1) Vijay K. Yadav, Metabolic Research Laboratory, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi, India.
(1) Pietro Scicchitano, Hospital “F. Perinei”–Altamura (BA), Italy.
(2) Anonymous, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
(3) Elaine de Guise, University of Montreal, Canada.
(4) Nitin Gupta, Ivy Hospital, Punjab, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12461
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22292
Prolactin Levels in Brazilian Patients Evaluated Because of Weight Gain: A Correlation with the Anthropometric and Biochemical Profiles?
Erika C. O. Naliato1*, Vanessa T. O. Rezende2 and Thiago R. Ferreira2
1Av. Lucio Meira 670 sala 517 – Centro, Teresopolis/RJ, Zip-Code: 25953-007, Brazil.
2Ricardo A T Castilho Center of Studies, Teresopolis Medical Association, R. Wilhelm Cristian Kleme, 680 - Ermitage, Teresopolis /RJ, Zip-Code: 25975-550, Brazil.
(1) Ricardo Forastiero, Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(1) Mra Aye, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Malaysia.
(2) D. G. Dambhare, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Maharashtra, India.
(3) Luciana de Barros Correia Fontes, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12462
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22604
Medical Students’ Knowledge and Attitudes towards Self-Medication in Al-Iraqia University, Baghdad, Iraq
Nawar Sahib Khalil1*
1Department of Community Medicine, College of Medicine, Al-Iraqia University, Iraq.
(1) Arun Kumar Nalla, College of Medicine, University of Illinois, Peoria, IL, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia.
(2) Carolina Baraldi Araujo Restini, University of Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12463
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22667
Perception and Attitude towards Wearing White Coats in Public Places among Dental Undergraduates and Postgraduates of Davangere City, India
Rashmi Rai1*, P. G. Naveen Kumar1, G. M. Prashant1, Sushanth V. Hirekalmath1, Mohamed Imranulla1, Syeda Nikhat Mohammadi1 and Sakeenabi Basha1
1Department of Public Health Dentistry, College of Dental Sciences, Davangere, India.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(2) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt and Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Tunde Bamgbose, Bayero University, Kano, Nigeria.
(2) Luciana de Barros Corrreia Fontes, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil.
(3) Neha Sisodia, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12464
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22169
The Effect of Acute Co-administration of Fansidar® with Vitamin C on Some Serum Electrolytes and Body Weight Changes in Male and Female Wistar Albino Rats
Atamgba A. Asuk1*, Richard U. Ukpanukpong2 and John E. Ogah1
1Department of Medical Biochemistry, Cross River University of Technology, Okuku Campus, P.M.B 1123 Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.
2Department of Biochemistry, Joseph Ayo Babalola University, P.M.B 5006 Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State, Nigeria.
(1) Shashank Kumar, Department of Biochemistry, University of Allahabad, Allahabad, India.
(1) Mra Aye, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Malaysia.
(2) Ndukui James Gakunga, Makerere University, Uganda.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12465
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22499
Suicide Attempt by Swallowing with 60 Formoterol Inhaler Capsules: A Case Report
Fatih Büyükcam1*, Sevilay Vural2, Murat Doğan Işcanli3, Ülkü Açiksöz4, Oğuz Eroğlu4 and Figen Coşkun4
1Department of Emergency Medicine, Yildirim Beyazıt Education and Research Hospital, Turkey.
2Department of Emergency Medicine, Bartin State Hospital, Turkey.
3Department of Emergency Medicine, Ordu University Training and Research Hospital, Turkey.
4Department of Emergency Medicine, Kirikkale University, Faculty of Medicine, Turkey.
(1) Nurhan Cucer, Erciyes University, Medical Biology Department, Turkey.
(1) William Grant, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, New York, USA.
(2) Anonymous, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(3) Eyo E. Ekpe, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
(4) Ndatsu Yakubu, I brahim Badamasi Babangida University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12466
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22451
Multidrug-resistant Bacteroides fragilis Isolated from a Case of Pyopneumothorax
B. G. Viswanath1*, G. Jyothi Lakshmi1, K. Nagamani1 and Abhijeet M. Dashetwar2
1Department of Microbiology, Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Secunderabad, Telangana, India.
2Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Secunderabad, Telangana, India.
(1) Faris Q. B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(1) Ana Cláudia Correia Coelho, University of Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro, Portugal.
(2) Anonymous, Nagoya City University, Japan.
(3) Ronald Bartzatt, University of Nebraska, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12467
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22648