2016 - Volume 12 [Issue 2]
Prevalence and Risk Factors for Vancomycin Resistant Enterococci Isolated from Clinical Samples in Kashmir, North India: A Hospital Based Study
Junaid Ahmad1, Dalip Kakru1*, Nargis Bali1, Suhail Lone1, Humaira Bashir1 and Bashir Fomda1
1Department of Clinical Microbiology, Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar, 190011, Kashmir, India.
(1) Faris Q. B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(1) Antonello Santini, University of Napoli Federico II, Italy.
(2) Carlos Henrique Camargo, Instituto Adolfo Lutz, Brazil.
(3) Mezaini Abdelkader, Université Hassiba Ben Bouali, Algeria.
(4) Tomasz Jarzembowski, Medical University of Gdańsk, Poland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/12031
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21635
Estimation of Stature from Some Selected Cephalofacial Parameters among Teenage Indigenes of Ogoja Local Government Area Cross River State
P. U. Lukpata1*, U. G. Esomonu1, C. A. Ogan1 and E. O. Tessy1
1Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Cross River University of Technology, Okuku Campus, Cross River State, Nigeria.
(1) Franciszek Burdan, Experimental Teratology Unit, Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, Poland and Radiology Department, St. John’s Cancer Center, Poland.
(1) Somchai Amornyotin, Mahidol University, Thailand.
(2) Bello Sirajo Shiitu, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/12032
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21380
Metabolic and Hormonal Changes in Obese Subjects with and Without Diabetic Mellitus
Sherifa A. Hamed1*, Refaat F. Abd Elaal2 and Tahra K. Sherif3
1Department of Neurology, Assiut University Hospital, Assiut, Egypt.
2Department of Internal Medicine, Assiut University Hospital, Assiut, Egypt.
3Department of Clinical Pathology, Assiut University Hospital, Assiut, Egypt.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Bhaskar Sharma, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Rajasthan, India.
(2) Jaspinder Kaur, Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
(3) Mra Aye, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Malaysia.
(4) Samah Mohamed Ahmed Elattar, Cairo University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/12033
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21457
Dermatoglyphic Characteristics of Fingers of the Population in Kosovo and Metohija
Natasa Djukic-Macut1*, Goran Spasojevic2, Tatjana Filipovic1 and Predrag Mandic1
1Institute of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, University of Pristina, Kosovska Mitrovica, Serbia.
2Institute of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, University of Banja Luka, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
(1) Divya Kesanakurti, Department of Cancer Biology and Pharmacology, University of Illinois College of Medicine, USA.
(2) Nurhan Cucer, Erciyes University, Medical Biology Department, Turkey.
(1) Farhana Tahseen Taj, KLE University’s JN Medical College, India.
(2) Imene Namouchi, Institut Pasteur de Tunis, Tunisia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/12034
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20578
Relating Mandibular Incisor to the Lingual Frenum in Dentulous and Edentulous (Complete Denture Wearers) Subjects: An in vitro Study
Kaushik Kumar Pandey1*, Mariyam Ali1, Ashok Kumar Verma1, Saurabh Chaturvedi2, Naeem Ahmad1 and Krishna Deo1
1Department of Prosthodontics, Career Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Lucknow, India.
2King Khalid University, College of Dentistry, Abha, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Joao Paulo Steffens, Department of Dentistry, University of Uberaba, Brazil.
(1) Sandeep Kumar, JCD dental college, Sirsa, India.
(2) Jaspinder Kaur, Guru Nanak Dev Dental Hospital, Punjab, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/12035
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20457
Post Neonatal Tetanus: 20 Years Experience as Seen at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital
Lucy Eberechuku Yaguo Ide1* and Tochi Ada Uchenwa-Onyenegecha1
1Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, West Africa P.M.B 6173, Nigeria.
(1) Thomas Britt, Chair, Department of Health Studies, College of Health Sciences, Chicago State University, USA.
(2) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Einar Arnbjörnsson, Skåne University Hospital, Sweden.
(2) Somchai Amornyotin, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
(3) Celso Eduardo Olivier, Instituto Alergoimuno de Americana, Brazil.
(4) Ben slama fethi, National Institute of Public Health, France.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/12036
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/19047
Cesarean Section and Urinary Tract Infection Correlation with Bronchiolitis in Lebanese Hospitalized Children between One Month and Two Years Old
Bassem Abou Merhi1*, Aya Mohty2, Marie Ghauche2, Sara Abou Saleh1, Imad Chokr3 and Mariam Rajab1
1Department of Pediatrics, Makassed University Hospital, Beirut, Lebanon.
2Department of Pediatrics, Lebanese University, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Beirut, Lebanon.
3Department of Pediatrics, Rafic Hariri University Hospital, Beirut, Lebanon.
(1) Fuhong SU, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(1) Ilham Zahir, University Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah, Morocco.
(2) A. Papazafiropoulou, Tzaneio General Hospital of Piraeus, Greece.
(3) Anonymous, University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/12037
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20403
Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Family Planning among Women in a Rural Community in Southern Nigeria
Ofonime Johnson1* and Ikobong Ekong2
1Department of Community Health, University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo, Nigeria.
2Primary Health Care Operational Base, Abak, Nigeria.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Gregory Halle Ekane, University of Buea, Buea, Cameroon.
(2) Syed Khurram Azmat, University of Ghent, Belgium.
(3) Abiodun S. Adeniran, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/12063
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21840
Adapted Technological Platform for Screening and Identifying Compounds Capable of In vivo Spinal Network-mediated Reflex Ejaculation in Non-anesthetized, Chronic Paraplegic Mice: Evidence of Clonidine-elicited Seminal Emission
Inge Steuer1, Pascal Rouleau1 and Pierre A. Guertin1,2*
1Laval University Medical Center (CHU de Québec – CHUL), 2705 Laurier Boulevard, RC-9800 (Neuroscience), Québec City, QC, G1V 4G2, Canada.
2Department of Psychiatry and Neurosciences, Laval University, Pavillon Vandry, Bureau 4873, Québec (Québec), G1V 0A6, Canada.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, Center for Natural and Health Sciences, Marywood University, PA, USA.
(1) Anonymous, University of California San Francisco, USA.
(2) Li-Kai Tsai, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taiwan.
(3) Amal I. Hassan, Nuclear Research Centre, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/12064
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/19057
Reversible Cerebral Vasoconstriction Syndrome – A Systematic Approach
Sukumaran Ganesh1*, Radhan Prabhu1, Ramachandran Rajoo1 and Subramanian Ilanchezhian1
1Department of Radiology, Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Porur, Chennai, 600116, India.
(1) Vijay K. Sharma, Division of Neurology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, National University Hospital, Singapore.
(1) Takao Yasuhara, Okayama Univ, Japan.
(2) Rajendra Nath, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/12065
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/22113