2016 - Volume 11 [Issue 11]
Surgical Margins in Breast Cancer: Finally Defined?
Cassio Furtini Haddad1* and Clecio Enio Murta de Lucena2
1Department of Mastology, Santa Casa de Misericordia de Lavras, Lavras, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
2Department of Mastology, Santa Casa de Misericordia de Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA.
(1) Oner Mentes, Gulhane Military Medical Academy, Ankara, Turkey.
(2) Bruno Moncharmont, University of Molise, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11995
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21953
Proportion of Refractive Error and Its Associated Factors among High School Students in South India
Nitin Joseph1*, Maria Nelliyanil2, T. P. Rekha3, Sumanth Mallikarjuna Majgi4, Sharada Rai5 and Shashidhar M. Kotian1
1Department of Community Medicine, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Light House Hill Road, Mangalore, India.
2Department of Community Medicine, A. J Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Mangalore, India.
3Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Light House Hill Road, Mangalore, India.
4Department of Community Medicine, Mysore Medical College, Mysore, India.
5Department of Pathology, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Light House Hill Road, Mangalore, India.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(2) Gabor Nemeth, University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary.
(3) Anonymous, Yenepoya University, Mangalore, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11996
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20798
Community Based Surveillance of Influenza A Virus among Life Bird Handlers from Selected Bird Markets and Poultry Farms in Ibadan, Nigeria
J. O. Olayiwola1*, A. S. Bakarey2 and G. N. Odaibo3
1Department of Biological Sciences, Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo, Oyo State, Nigeria.
2Institute for Advanced Medical Research and Training (IAMRAT), College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
3Department of Virology, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
(1) Alexander D. Verin, Vascular Biology Center, Georgia Regents University Augusta, Georgia.
(2) Mohammed Rachidi, Molecular Genetics of Human Diseases, French Polynesia, University Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France.
(1) Mohammed Suleiman, Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Nigeria.
(2) Ronald Bartzatt, University of Nebraska, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11997
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21056
Considerations on the Lifespan from Diagnosis to Death in Alzheimer’s Disease
Gavril Cornutiu1* and Oana Let-Cornutiu1
1Clinic of Psychiatry, University of Oradea, 26 Louis Pasteur Street, 410154 Oradea, Romania.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Arturo Solís Herrera, Human Photosynthesis Research Center, Mexico.
(2) Hazem Mohammed Shaheen, Damanhour University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11998
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21800
Pattern of Ear Diseases in the Patients Attending Ear Outpatient Department of a Tertiary Center in Eastern Nepal
Sanjeev Kumar Thakur1*, Sanjay Kumar Singh2, Bindeshwar Mahato3 and Anand Kumar Singh1
1Department of Ear, Biratnagar Eye Hospital, Biratnagar-17, Nepal.
2Consultant Ophthalmologist, Biratnagar Eye Hospital, Biratnagar-17, Nepal.
3Hospital Administrator, Biratnagar Eye Hospital, Biratnagar-17, Nepal.
(1) Gauri Mankekar, ENT Department, PD Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, India.
(1) B. Viswanatha, Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Bangalore, India.
(2) Nicolas Padilla Raygoza, University of Guanajuato, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11999
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21757
How Satisfied are Medical Workers with Their Jobs: A Psychometric and Psychoanalytic X-Ray
Manasseh N. Iroegbu1,2*
1Universitty of Uyo, Nigeria.
2Imo State University, Nigeria.
(1) Domenico De Berardis, Department of Mental Health, National Health Service, Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Treatment, “G. Mazzini” Hospital, Italy.
(2) Jimmy T. Efird, Department of Public Health, Director of Epidemiology and Outcomes Research, East Carolina Heart Institute, Brody School of Medicine, Greenville, North Carolina, USA.
(1) Philippe Thomas, University of Limoges, France.
(2) Daniela Converso, University of Turin, Italy.
(3) Anonymous, Sardar Patel University, India.
(4) Kumudu Wijewardene, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12000
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/15045
Etiology of Non-variceal Bleeding of upper Gastrointestinal System: A Brief Review
Mujgan Gurler1 and Gulali Aktas2*
1Department of Internal Medicine, Baltalimani Education and Training Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey.
2Department of Internal Medicine, Abant Izzet Baysal University Hospital, Bolu, Turkey.
(1) Claudia Borza, “Victor Babes” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Department of Pathophysiology, Romania.
(1) Ana Maria Oliveira, Amadora, Portugal.
(2) Chia-Long Lee, Cathay General Hospital, Taiwan.
(3) M. Mohan Varma, Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy, India.
(4) Yasser Abu-Safie, An-Najah University, Palestine.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12001
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21716
Prevalence of Exfoliative and Toxic Shock Syndrome Toxin Genes in Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus Strains Isolated from Clinical Specimens in Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Omar Bashir Ahmed1*
1Department of Environmental and Health Research, The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Institute for Hajj and Umraa, Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Karl Kingsley, Biomedical Sciences and Director of Student Research University of Nevada, Las Vegas - School of Dental Medicine, USA.
(1) V. Sritharan, Global Hospitals, Hyderabad, India.
(2) Jarosław Bystroń, Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences, Poland.
(3) Patrick Akpaka, The University of the West Indies, West Indies.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12002
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21955
Assessment of Knowledge and Attitude among Dental Care Workers towards Patients Affected with HIV/AIDS in a Private Dental College in India
Alok Sharma1* and Swati Sharma2
1Jaipur Dental College and Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
2Mahatma Gandhi Dental College and Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
(1) Roberto Manfredi, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
(2) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Adeoye, Oluwatosin Adediran, Lautech Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(2) T. G. Rejani, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, India.
(3) Anonymous, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12003
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/16485
Unusual Case of Acute Flaccid Quadriparesis in South India
Jayaprakash Subramani1* and M. Muthaiah1
1Department of General Medicine, Velammal Medical College and Research Institute, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(1) Mario Bernardo-Filho, Universidade do Esttado do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(2) Murali Vettath, Malabar Institute of Medical science, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/12004
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21942