2016 - Volume 11 [Issue 10]
Urogenital Tract Infection with Chlamydia trachomatis among Women Attended at Different Units in a Referral Hospital in Spain
P. Mejuto1*, J. A. Boga1 and P. S. Leiva1
1Service of Microbiology, Hospital Universitario Central de Asturias, Oviedo, Spain.
(1) Yoshihiro Nishida, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Oita University, Yuhu-City, Japan.
(1) Fernando M. Guerra, Instituto Nacional de Perinatología, Mexico.
(2) Manisha Yadav, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
(3) Gita Satpathy, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(4) Maria Cristina de Melo Pessanha Carvalho, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11873
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/19542
Pulmonary Function Impairment in Female Workers Exposed to Environments with Varied Ambient Air Pollution in the Central Business Area of Lusaka-Zambia
Lumba Siachingili1* and Fastone M. Goma2
1Cavendish University, Zambia School of Medicine, Lusaka, Zambia.
2Department of Physiological Sciences, University of Zambia, School of Medicine, Lusaka, Zambia.
(1) Gaetano Santulli, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA.
(1) Deepak Sharma, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, India.
(2) Eugenio Ragazzi, University of Padova, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11874
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20719
Predictors of Diabetic Ketoacidosis among Patients with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Seen in the Emergency Unit
Abbas Ali Mansour1* and Muntader Abdu-Al-Kareem Abdu-Alla2
1Department of Medicine, Basrah College of Medicine, Al-Faiha Specialized Diabetes, Endocrine and Metabolism Center (FDEMC), Chair Diabetes, Endocrine and Metabolism Division, Hattin Post Office, P.O.Box: 142, Basrah – 61013, Iraq.
2Department of Medicine, Basrah College of Medicine, Basrah, Iraq.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Debopam Samanta, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, USA.
(2) Ilham Zahir, University Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah, Morocco.
(3) Pietro Scicchitano, Hospital “F. Perinei”, Altamura (Bari), Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11875
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21384
Seroprevalence of Hepatitis A and E Virus Infections in Patients with Acute Viral Hepatitis in Hyderabad, India - A One Year Study
Fatima Sarwat1*, Syyeda Anees2 and Anjum Ayesha2
1Department of Microbiology, Princess Esra Hospital, Deccan College of Medical Sciences, India.
2Department of Biochemistry, Princess Esra Hospital, Deccan College of Medical Sciences, India.
(1) Roberto Manfredi, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Syed Ali Raza Kazmi, Institute of Biomedical and Genetic Engineering, Islamabad, Pakistan.
(2) Simeon Achunam Nwabueze, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11914
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21879
Erythrocyte Transfusion and Alloimmunisation Patterns among Sickle Cell Disease Patients, Benin City, Nigeria
S. Ademola Adewoyin1*
1Department of Haematology and Blood Transfusion, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, PMB 1111, Ugbowo, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
(1) Nurhan Cucer, Erciyes University, Medical Biology Dept., Turkey.
(1) Abdullahi M. Nuhu, Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna, Nigeria.
(2) Moushira Erfan Zaki, National Research Centre, Egypt.
(3) Vlachaki Efthymia, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11915
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21755
Evaluation of Postural Stability in Pregnant Women
Fayiz F. El-Shamy1*, Anees S. Ghait2 and Magda Morsy3
1Department of Physical Therapy for Women Health, Faculty of Physical Therapy, Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt.
2Department of Biomechanics, Faculty of Physical Therapy, Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt.
3Department of Physical Therapy for Gynecology and Obstetrics, Faculty of Physical Therapy, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Ashish Anand, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, GV Montgomery Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Jackson, MS, USA.
(2) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Ana Silvia Moccellin, Federal University of Sergipe, Brazil.
(2) Dhastagir Sheriff, Benghazi University, Benghazi, Libya.
(3) Anonymous, West Virginia University, USA.
(4) Magdy Abdelrahman Mohamed, Sohag University, Egypt.
(5) T. J. Ellapen, University of Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11948
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21551
Spine Condition Improvement. Health Training Plan for Persons with a Movement Deficit
Małgorzata Kałwa1* and Tadeusz Stefaniak1
1Department of Sport Didactics, University School of Physical Education in Wrocław, Paderewski st. 35, 51-612 Wrocław, Poland.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(1) T. J. Ellapen, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
(2) Jerzy Bełtowski, Medical University, Lublin, Poland.
(3) Diana C. Tapia-Pancardo, National Autonomous University of México, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11949
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20549
Short Research Article
Pancreas Alone Grafts from Cardiac Death Donors; is Procurement Damage an Issue?
F. G. Afridi1*, R. Coates1, J. French1, S. White1 and D. Talbot1
1Department of HPB and Transplant Surgery, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom.
(1) Alexandre Zanchenko Fonseca, Department of General Surgery, Univertisty of Santo Amaro, Brazil.
(2) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Joseph L. Verheijde, Mayo Clinic, Arizona, USA.
(2) Phuong-Thu Pham, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, USA.
(3) Georgios Tsoulfas, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
(4) Anonymous, University of Illinois, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11950
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/17645
A Rare Cause of Recurrent Dyspnea in Emergency Service: Carotid Body Tumor
Hakan Oguzturk1*, Esra Karaman1, Muhammet Gokhan Turtay1, Şükrü Gürbüz1, Kasım Turgut1, Özge Erdogmus1 and Inan Beydilli2
1Faculty of Medicine, Emergency Department, Inonu University, Malatya, Turkey.
2Antalya Education and Research Hospital, Antalya, Turkey.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Anonymous, Dicle University, Turkey.
(2) Olubunmi Ogunrin, University of Benin, Nigeria.
(3) Poobalan Naidoo, South Africa.
(4) Xing Li, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11951
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20194
Health Risk Assessment of Water Polluted with Fluoride in the Mining Area in Southern Tunisia: The Case of the Region of Berka
Fatma Omrane1*, Amina Ben Sâad2, Younes Hamed1,3, Moncef Khadhraoui1, Boubaker Elleuch1 and Imed Gargouri1,4*
1Laboratory of Water, Energy and Environment, National School of Engineering of Sfax (ENIS), University of Sfax, Tunisia.
2Regional Blood Transfusion Center of Gafsa, The Ministry of Health, Tunisia.
3Department of Geology, Faculty of Sciences, University of Gabes, Tunisia.
4Department of Occupational Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sfax, Tunisia.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, Center for Natural and Health Sciences, Marywood University, PA, USA.
(1) Anonymous, University of Carthage, Tunisia.
(2) Harold Wilson Tumwitike Mapoma, University of Malawi, Malawi.
(3) Shruti Murthy, Bangalore University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11952
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20354