2016 - Volume 11 [Issue 6]
Sports Dentistry and Mouthguards
Suryakant C. Deogade1*, Gunjan Dube2, K. Sumathi1, Prashant Dube1, Utkarsh Katare3 and Divya Katare4
1Department of Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge, Hitkarini Dental College and Hospital, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
2Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Hitkarini Dental College and Hospital, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
3Department of Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge, People’s College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
4Department of Endodontics and Operative Dentistry, Bhabha College of Dental Sciences, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
(1) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt and Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Preetika Chandna, Subharti Dental College, Meerut, India.
(2) Sinval Adalberto Rodrigues Junior, Universidade Comunitária Regional de Chapecó, Brazil.
(3) Vaclav Pouchly, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11631
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20413
Use of Recombinant Factor VIIa in Obstetrics
Neena Chuni1* and Sachchithanantham Kanagasabai1
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Malaysia.
(1) Yoshihiro Nishida , Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Oita University, Yuhu-City, Japan.
(1) Magdy Abdelrahman Mohamed, Sohag University, Egypt.
(2) D. S. Sheriff, Benghazi University, Benghazi, Libya.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11632
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20737
Clinical Features and Prognostic Significance of Limited and Diffuse Endobronchial Sarcoidosis
Cuneyt Tetikkurt1*, Halil Yanardag2, Muammer Bilir2, Sabriye Demirci2, Alef Bakır3 and Mustafa Senocak3
1Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, Istanbul University, Turkey.
2Department of Internal Medicine, Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, Istanbul University, Turkey.
3Department of Biostatistics, Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, Istanbul University, Turkey.
(1) Vijay K. Yadav, Systems Biology of Bone Group, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Cambridge, UK.
(1) William Grant, SUNY Upstate Medical University, USA.
(2) W. P. Zuidema, VU University Medical Center Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11651
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20786
Quantitative Analysis of Trace Elements in Sound and Carious Enamel of Primary and Permanent Dentitions
Wala Amin1*, Farah Almimar2 and Mahmoud Alawi3
1Faculty of Dentistry, University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan.
2Postgraduate Section, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan.
3Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan.
(1) Mieszko Wieckiewicz, Division of Dental Materials, Wroclaw Medical University, Poland.
(1) Alice Naomi Kohli Bordino, Italian University Institute of Rosario, Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina.
(2) Jonatas R. de Oliveira, University Estadual Paulista, Brazil.
(3) Shruti Murthy, Bangalore University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11658
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21613
Intratympanic vs. Oral Steroids for Treatment of Idiopathic Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss: A Randomized Controlled Study
Ali Maeed S. Al-Shehri1*
1Ear, Nose and Throat Division, Surgery Department, College of Medicine, King Khalid University, Abha, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Gauri Mankekar, ENT Department, PD Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, India.
(1) P. K. Hota, NTR University of Health Sciences, India.
(2) Umit Tursen, Mersin University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11659
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21732
Optic Disc Size in Glaucoma Patients Attending a Tertiary Institution in Nigeria
E. A. Awoyesuku1* and C. N. Pedro-Egbe1
1Ophthalmology Unit, Department of Surgery, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Barbara Giambene, Eye Clinic, Department of Translational Surgery and Medicine, University of Firenze, Italy.
(1) Anonymous, Ondokuz Mayis University, Turkey.
(2) Asaad Ahmed Ghanem, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(3) Rasit Kılıç, Ahi Evran University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11660
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20587
Quantitative Behavioral Method for Assessing Pharmacologically-Induced Episodes of Micturition in an Animal Model of Urinary Retention and Detrusor-Sphincter Dyssynergia
Inge Steuer1, Magali Grob1 and Pierre A. Guertin1,2*
1Laval University Medical Center (CHU de Québec – CHUL), 2705 Laurier Boulevard, RC-9800 (Neuroscience), Québec City, QC, G1V 4G2, Canada.
2Department of Psychiatry and Neurosciences, Laval University, Pavillon Vandry, Bureau 4873, Québec (Québec) G1V 0A6, Canada.
(1) Simona Di Francesco, People’s University Nicholas Copernicus Cassino (Rome), Italy.
(2) Costas Fourtounas, Faculty of Medicine, School of Health Sciences, University of Thessaly, Greece.
(1) Anonymous, USA.
(2) Dean Markic, University Hospital Rijeka, Croatia.
(3) João Pedro Amara Peralta Lopes, Institute of Oncology of Coimbra, Portugal.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11661
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/19011
Short Research Article
GLA Nonsense Mutation (c.485G>A) in a Three-Generation Family with Fabry’s Disease
Gabriela Sarca1, Cristina Dragomir2, Adriana Stan2 and Emilia Severin3*
1Professor C. Angelescu Hospital, Bucharest, Romania.
2Genetic Lab, Bucharest, Romania.
3Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania.
(1) Paulo Ricardo Gazzola Zen, Departament of Clinical Medicine, Federal University of Health Sciences of Porto Alegre (UFCSPA), Brazil.
(1) Iman Mamdouh Talaat, Alexandria University, Egypt.
(2) Xu-jie Zhou, Peking University First Hospital, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11662
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21432
Short Research Article
Staphylococcus and Pseudomonas Isolated from Mobile Phones and Cheek and Ear Locales
Weslin Thomas1 and Anna R. Oller1*
1Department of Biology and Agriculture, University of Central Missouri, W.C. Morris 306, Warrensburg, MO 64093, Missouri, USA.
(1) Faris Q.B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(1) Anonymous, Ain Shams University, Egypt.
(2) Mohammad Abdullah Yusuf, National Institute of Neurosciences & Hospital, Bangladesh.
(3) Monthon Lertcanawanichakul, Walailak University, Thailand.
(4) S. Thenmozhi, Periyar University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11663
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20616
Hyoscyamus niger Intoxication: A Case Report
Zeynep Collak1, Duygu Kara1*, Emine Uzlas Karaman1, Fatma Karakoc1 and Abdulhamit Collak2
1Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimation, Erzurum Regional Training and Research Hospital, Erzurum, Turkey.
2Department of Pediatrics, Erzurum Regional Training and Research Hospital, Erzurum, Turkey.
(1) Sinan INCE, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Afyon Kocatepe, Turkey.
(1) Arturo Solís Herrera, Human Photosynthesis Study Center, Mexico.
(2) Selma Yazar, Yeni Yuzyil University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11664
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21777
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,