2016 - Volume 11 [Issue 4]
Cell-based Wound Healing: Mechanisms and Treatments
Swarup K. Chakrabarti1, Raja Bhattacharya2 and Kaushik D. Deb1*
1DiponEd BioIntelligence, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560037, India.
2Calcutta Medical College, 88 College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700073, India.
(1) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt and Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Barnabé Lucien Nkono Ya Nkono, University of Yaounde, Cameroon.
(2) Daniela Hanganu, University of Medicine and Pharmacy Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
(3) Roselena Silvestri Schuh, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11521
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21382
The Relation between the Nine Types Temperament Model and the Five Factor Personality Model in a Turkish Sample Group
Enver Demirel Yılmaz1*, Özge Ünal2, Mehmet Palancı3, Ali Görkem Gençer4, Alp Örek5, Arkun Tatar6, Ziya Selçuk7 and Ömer Aydemir8
1Hatay Dörtyol State Hospital, Hatay, Turkey.
2Self Employed, Istanbul, Turkey.
3Karadeniz Technical University, Trabzon, Turkey.
4Başakşehir State Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey.
5Istanbul Training and Research Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey.
6Fatih Sultan Mehmet Foundation University, Istanbul, Turkey.
7Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey.
8Celal Bayar University, Manisa, Turkey.
(1) Crispim Cerutti Junior, Department of Social Medicine, Federal University of Espirito Santo, Brazil.
(1) Maria Rosa Avila Costa, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico.
(2) Filiz Izci, Erenkoy Training and Research Hospital for Psychiatry, Istanbul.
(3) Lisa Wright, University of Missouri, USA.
(4) Francesca Cuzzocrea, University of Messina, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11522
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20303
Evaluation of the Antiretroviral Therapy Program at Wilkins Hospital in Zimbabwe
R. Matambo1, H. Bare2, S. Mungofa2, G. Miti3, V. Ruhanya4, G. Nyandoro4* and N. Chin’ombe4
1Biomedical Research and Training Institute, 10 Seagrave Avenue, Avondale, Harare, Zimbabwe.
2Harare City Health Department, City of Harare, 6th Floor Rowan Martin Building, Harare, Zimbabwe.
3Africa University, P.O.Box 1320 Mutare, Zimbabwe.
4University of Zimbabwe, College of Health Sciences, P.O.Box 178, Avondale, Zimbabwe.
(1) Roberto Manfredi, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Nélida Virginia Gómez, Buenos Aires University, Argentina.
(2) Muhammad Ujudud Musa, Federal Medical Centre Katsina, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11523
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/19767
Logistic Regression Analysis of Tooth Loss in a Brazilian Subpopulation
Jorge Pontual Waked1, André Cavalcante da Silva Barbosa2, Alexandre Batista Lopes do Nascimento3, Caio Belém Rodrigues Barros Soares2, Márcia Maria Vendiciano Barbosa Vasconcelos3, Aronita Rosenblatt4, Evelyne Pessoa Soriano4 and Arnaldo de França Caldas Júnior2,3*
1Federal University of Campina Grande, PB, Brazil.
2Post-Graduation Programme in Dentistry, Department of Dentistry, Federal University of Pernambuco, PE, Brazil.
3Department of Clinical and Preventive Dentistry, Federal University of Pernambuco, PE, Brazil.
4Department of Social Dentistry, University of Pernambuco, PE, Brazil.
(1) Mieszko Wieckiewicz, Division of Dental Materials, Wroclaw Medical University, Poland.
(1) Kais Raad Abdul Majeed, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia.
(2) Keshava Abbayya, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Maharashtra, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11539
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21515
Correlation between Endoscopically Suspected Esophageal Metaplasia and Barrett’s Esophagus: A Single Center Experience
Su-Chun Hsu1, Shih-Hung Huang2, Chia-Long Lee3,4,5*, Chia-Ching Tzeng3 and Chi-Hwa Wu3
1Department of Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine, Sijhih Cathay General Hospital, New Taipei, Taiwan.
2Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Cathay General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan.
3Department of Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine, Cathay General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan.
4Department of Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine, Hsinchu Cathay General Hospital, Hsinchu, Taiwan.
5School of Medicine, College of Medicine, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, Center for Natural and Health Sciences, Marywood University, PA, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Misr International Hospital, Giza, Egypt.
(2) Anonymous, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Japan.
(3) Jelena Stojsic, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
(4) Somchai Amornyotin, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11540
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20339
A Comparison of Visual Estimate versus Calculated Estimate of Blood Loss at Vaginal Delivery
Patricia J. Habak1*, Kristen Patters2, Amber N. Abeyta3, Carina Gonzalez3, Moussa Keita3, David Drachman4 and Dean V. Coonrod5
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, District Medical Group, Maricopa Medical Center, University of Arizona-Phoenix, USA.
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maricopa Medical Center, USA.
3Department of Research, Maricopa Medical Center, USA.
4Department of Biostatistics and Research, Maricopa Medical Center, USA.
5Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, District Medical Group, Maricopa Medical Center, University of Arizona-Phoenix, USA.
(1) Yoshihiro Nishida, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Oita University, Yuhu-City, Japan.
(2) Andrea Tinelli, Lab of Experimental Endoscopic Surgery, Imaging, Minimally Invasive Therapy & Technology, Department of Gynecology and Obstetric, Vito Fazzi Hospital, Lecce, Italy.
(3) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) D. G. Dambhare, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, India.
(2) Mohamed Mahmoud Fahmy Fathalla, Assiut University, Egypt.
(3) Anonymous, University of Illinois, Chicago.
(4) E. P. Gharoro, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11541
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/19239
Interpupillary Distance and its Limits in South Western Nigeria
Jagun Omodele1*, Betiku Anthony1, Aham-Onyebuchi Ugochi1, Olajide Olushola1 and Leshi Mojisola1
1Department of Surgery, Ophthalmology Unit, Ben Carson Snr School of Medicine, Babcock University Teaching Hospital, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
(1) Venkateswara Rao Gogineni, Department of Cancer Biology and Pharmacology, College of Medicine, University of Illinois, Peoria, USA.
(2) Ian Dooley, Limerick Regional Hospital, Republic of Ireland.
(3) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Diana Muñoz, National University of Colombia, Colombia.
(2) Marcelo Fernandes Costa, Universidad de São Paulo, Brazil.
(3) Lawrence Sithole, University of South Africa, South Africa.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11542
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/19152
Effect of Pioglitazone on Body Composition in Asian Indian Diabetics Suggest Role of Limb Fat in their High Insulin Resistance
Prashant Mathur1, Sandeep Kumar Mathur2*, Poonam Punjabi3, Radhika Vaishnav4 and Mukul Mathur5
1Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Division of Pharmaceutical Sciences, SGRRITS, Patel Nagar, Dehradun-248001, India.
2Department of Endocrinology, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, India.
3Department of Physiology, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
4Vadodara Stroke Center, Vadodara, India.
5Department of Pharmacology, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Jun Wada, University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan.
(2) Mario Bernardo-Filho, Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(3) Nahida Tabassum, University of Kashmir, Srinagar, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11543
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21556
Short Research Article
Prevalence of Pulmonary Tuberculosis among Inmates and Staff of Three Indian Prisons
A. D. Meundi1*, M. D. Meundi2, B. B. Dhabadi1, M. I. Ismail1, M. Amruth1 and A. G. Kulkarni1
1Department of Community Medicine, KVG Medical College, Sullia, Karnataka State, India.
2Department of Microbiology, KVG Medical College, Sullia, Karnataka State, India.
(1) Renu Gupta, Department of Microbiology, Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(1) Ilham Zahir, University Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah, Morocco.
(2) Mathew Folaranmi Olaniyan, Achievers University, Owo, Nigeria.
(3) Shweta Sharma, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and PGIMER, New Delhi, India.
(4) Torsten M. Eckstein, Colorado State University, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11544
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/21444
A Large Superficial Dissecting Sublingual Ranula Crossing the Midline: Our Experience
Ajinkya Kelkar1*, Yashwant Ingale2, Tushar Patil3 and Manjusha Sasane-Ingale4
1Department of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Yashwantrao Chavan Hospital, Pimpri, Pune 411018, Maharashtra, India.
2Department of Dentistry and Oromaxillofacial Surgery, Yashwantrao Chavan Memorial Hospital No.476/2692, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune 411018, Maharashtra, India.
3Department of Pathology, Yashwantrao Chavan Memorial Hospital No.476/2692, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune 411018, Maharashtra, India.
4Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Dr. D.Y.Patil Dental College, Pimpri, Pune 411018, Maharashtra, India.
(1) Gauri Mankekar, ENT Department, PD Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, India.
(1) Abrao Rapoport, Sao Paulo University, Brazil.
(2) Divya Gopinath, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
(3) Fawzia Butt, University of Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya.
(4) Gülsen Meral, Kagithane State Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11545
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2016/20419
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,