2015 - Volume 10 [Issue 9]
Reporting of Randomised Clinical Trials in Skull Base Surgery: A Fourteen-Year Review
Abdul Nassimizadeh1*, Mohammad Nassimizadeh2, Joe Hardwicke3,4 and Shahzada Ahmed1
1Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, B15 2WB, UK.
2Department of Plastic Surgery, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, B15 2WB, UK.
3Healing Foundation Centre for Burns Research, University Hospital Birmingham, NHS Foundation Trust, Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, Mindelsohn Way, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2WB, UK.
4Healing Foundation Centre for Burns Research, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK.
(1) Ashish Anand, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, GV Montgomery Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Jackson, MS, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Harvard Medical School, USA.
(2) Jose Francisco de Sales Chagas, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas - Campus I, Brazil.
(3) Nosheen Masood, Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11177
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19606
Novel Mitochondrial DNA Variations Associated with Coronary Artery Disease in Type 2 Diabetes from an Asian Indian Population
Patnam Sreekanth1, Jyothi Vusukamalla1, Shiva Krishna Katkam1, Uday Kumar Hosad2, Subhadra Poornima3, Quartulain Hasan3 and Mala Ganesan1*
1CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad, India.
2Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital, Secunderabad, India.
3Department of Genetics and Molecular Medicine, Kamineni Hospitals, Hyderabad, India.
(1) Gaetano Santulli, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA.
(1) Anonymous, University of São Paulo Medical School, Brazil.
(2) Anonymous, Egyptian Petroleum Research Institute, Egypt.
(3) Eugenio Ragazzi, University of Padova, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11178
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19824
Safety of Minimally Invasive Oesophagectomy without Pyloroplasty
Mohamed Salah Abdelhamid1*, Ayman Abouleid1, Ahmad Mohamed Sadat1, Ahmad Hamouda2, Amir Nisar2 and Haythem Ali2
1Faculty of Medicine, Beni–Suef University, Beni –Suef, Egypt.
2Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells Hospitals, Foundation Trust, UK.
(1) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Einar Arnbjornsson, Skåne University Hospital, Sweden.
(2) Anonymous, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
(3) Alexander Berezin, Zaporozhye Medical University, Ukraine.
(4) Wagih Mommtaz Ghannam, Mansoura university, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11179
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/20090
The Relationship between Gestational Diabetes, Enamel Hypoplasia and DMFT in Children: A Clinical Study in Southern Iran
Jannan Ghapanchi1, Fereshteh Kamali2, Zeinab Siavash3, HomanEbrahimi4, Sara Pourshahidi4* and Zahra Ranjbar1
1Department of Oral Medicine, School of Dentistry, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran.
2Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, School of Dentistry, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran.
3School of Dentistry, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran.
4Department of Oral medicine, School of Dentistry, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
(1) Karl Kingsley, Biomedical Sciences and Director of Student Research University of Nevada, Las Vegas - School of Dental Medicine, USA.
(1) Alexander Berezin, Medical University, Zaporozhye, Ukraine.
(2) Cornelis H Pameijer, University of Connecticut, USA.
(3) Anonymous, Peoples University, India.
(4) Anonymous, Federal University of Ceara, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11180
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19574
HbA1c Levels in Families of Ethnic Minorities with Early Onset Type 2 Diabetes: Glycaemic Control and Ethnicity
Rachael Rebecca Irving1*
1Department of Basic Medical Sciences, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of the West Indies, Jamaica.
(1) Kyuzi Kamoi, Niigata Prefecture University, Japan.
(2) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(3) Francesco Angelico, Professor, Department of Public Health and Infectious Diseases, Sapienza University Medical School, Rome, Italy.
(1) M. Pal, West Bengal University of Health Sciences, India.
(2) Anonymous, Rio de Janeiro State University, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11181
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18044
Anemia and Dietary Habits among Pregnant Women in Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Sarah Salih1*, Haneen Alqahtani2, Amal Almalki2, Faiza Alfaifi2, Mashniah Gazwani2, Haya Faqehi2, Ameera Otaif2, Khadeja Mashhour2 and Nora Hakami2
1Family and Community Medicine Department, Faculty of Medicine, Jazan University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2Faculty of Medicine, Jazan University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Edward J Pavlik, University Kentucky Medical Center, Division of Gynecological Oncology, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, India.
(2) Luis Rodrigo, University of Oviedo, Spain.
(3) Fethi Ben Slama, National Institute of Nutrition, Tunis, Tunisia.
(4) Hassan Ali Abdelwahid, Suez Canal University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11182
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/20351
Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness in a Subset of Karachi (Pakistan) Population
Sahrish Mukhtar1*, Nuzhat Hassan1, Zafar Dawood2 and Nosheen Zehra3
1Department of Anatomy, Ziauddin University, Karachi, Pakistan.
2Department of Ophthalmology, Ziauddin University, Karachi, Pakistan.
3Department of Community Health Sciences, Ziauddin University, Karachi, Pakistan.
(1) Pradeep Venkatesh, Professor, Ophthalmology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(1) SK Prabhakar, Ophthalmology, JSS University, India.
(2) Anonymous, University of Eastern Finland, Finland.
(3) Gabor Nemeth, University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11183
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/20525
Comparison between PCR– based Single Tube Genotyping of Sickle Cell Disease and Alkaline Haemoglobin Electrophoresis
Mohammed Fathi Abdelazim1, Elshazali Widaa Ali1* and Enaam Abdelrhman Abdelgader2
1Department of Hematology, Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Al Neelain University, Khartoum, Sudan.
2Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Al Neelain University, Sudan.
(1) Masayoshi Yamaguchi, Department of Hematology and Biomedical Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine, USA.
(1) Anna Borra, S. Croce Hospital, Italy.
(2) Hassan Ali Abdelwahid, Suez Canal University, Egypt.
(3) Anonymous, Istituto Toscano Tumori, Italy.
(4) Adewoyin Ademola, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City , Nigeria.
(5) Anonymous, Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11184
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18759
Nosocomial Infection in the Neonatal Ward of a Tertiary Care Hospital: The Role of Active Surveillance in the Control of Klebsiella pneumoniae Outbreak
Poonam Gupta1, Shivani Satia1*, Manoj Jais1, Sushma Nangia2, Sanjib Gogoi1 and Suraiya K. Ansari1
1Department of Microbiology, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, Delhi, India.
2Department of Pediatrics, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, Delhi, India.
(1) Fuhong SU, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(1) Nwadike V. Ugochukwu, Federal Medical Center, Owerri, Nigeria.
(2) Maria Todorova-Christova, National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases, Sofia, Bulgaria.
(3) Samuel Nkachukwu, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(4) Fouzia Begum, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11185
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19529
Implant Placement in Fresh Extraction Socket with Simultaneous Bone Regeneration
Alessandro Lanza1*, Fabio Scognamiglio2, Felice Femiano1 and Michele Lanza1
1Multidisciplinary Department of Medical, Surgical and Dental Sciences, Second University of Naples, 80138 Naples, Italy.
2Department of Oral Surgery, University of Naples Federico II, 80138 Naples, Italy.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Anonymous, Sharma University of Health Sciences, India.
(2) Anonymous, University of Minnesota, USA.
(3) Daniela Veleska- Stevkovska, Saints Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje , Macedonia.
(4) Shrikar R. Desai, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India.
(5) Maen Mahfouz, Arab American University jenin, Palestine.
(6) Angelo Troedhan, Health Science University Vientiane, Laos.
(7) Bhupender Yadav, Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/11186
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19563