2015 - Volume 10 [Issue 7]
Evaluation of Spatial Accessibility to Ohio Trauma Centers Using a GIS-Based Gravity Model
Wei Chen1, Krista K. Wheeler2,3, Yungui Huang1, Simon M. Lin1, Daniel Z. Sui4 and Huiyun Xiang2,3*
1Research Information Solutions and Innovations, The Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio, USA.
2Center for Injury Research and Policy, The Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio, USA.
3Center for Pediatric Trauma Research, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio, USA.
4Department of Geography, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA.
(1) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Nitin Gupta, Ivy Hospital, Hoshiarpur, India.
(2) Takashi Nakamura, Jichi Medical University, Japan.
(3) Nnadi, Mathias O Nnanna, University of Calabar, Calabar, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10668
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/20378
Short Sleep Duration and Correlates among Sero-positive HIV Patients in Nigeria, West Africa
Rasaq O. Shittu1*, Louis O. Odeigah2, Alabi K. Moradeyo2, Musa A. Sanni3, S. A. Aderibigbe4, Abdullateef G. Sule5, B. S. Okesina6, Salamat Isiaka-Lawal6 and Jimoh O. Kamaldeen7
1Department of Family Medicine, Kwara State Specialist Hospital, Sobi, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.
2Department of Family Medicine, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.
3Department of Haematology, Kwara State Specialist Hospital, Sobi, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.
4Department of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin, Nigeria.
5Department of Family Medicine, Ahmadu bello University, Teaching Hospital, Zaria, Nigeria.
6Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kwara State Specialist Hospital, Sobi, Ilorin, Nigeria.
7Department of Radiology, Kwara Advanced Diagnostic Centre, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.
(1) Mohammed Rachidi, Molecular Genetics of Human Diseases, French Polynesia, University Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France.
(2) Costas Fourtounas, Faculty of Medicine, School of Health Sciences, University of Thessaly, Greece.
(1) Anonymous, Italy.
(2) Jun Kohyama, Tokyo Bay Urayasu Ichikawa Medical Center, Japan.
(3) Anonymous, USA.
(4) Matias Carvalho Aguiar Melo, Universidade Federal do Ceará, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10669
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19630
Management of Oral Leukoplakia Using Diode Laser: A Pilot Study
Kotu Nagavenkata Sai Praveen1*, Gajendra Veeraraghavan1, Reddy Sudhakara Reddy1, Pavani Kotha1, Jyothirmai Koneru1 and Kalyan Yelisetty1
1Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India.
(1) Joao Paulo Steffens, Department of Dentistry, University of Uberaba, Brazil.
(2) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu City, Mie, 514-8507, Japan.
(1) V.K.Vaishnavi Vedam, Asian Institute of Medicine, Science and Technology, Malaysia.
(2) Anonymous, Sathyabama University Dental College and Hospital, India.
(3) Anirudh Bhattacharya, Critical Care and Trauma Hospital, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10670
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19178
Beliefs, Practices and Evaluation of Non-prescribed Antibiotics Use among Children in Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Duoaa Abdoh1*, Maryam Fahmie1 and Muatasim Noorelahi1
1College of Medicine, Taibah University, Madinah, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Renu Gupta, Department of Microbiology, Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(2) Sinan INCE, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Afyon Kocatepe, Turkey.
(3) Jimmy T. Efird, Department of Public Health, Director of Epidemiology and Outcomes Research East Carolina Heart Institute, Brody School of Medicine, Greenville, North Carolina, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia.
(2) Maria Manuel Azevedo, University of Porto, Portugal.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10671
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/20210
Incidence of Hypoglycaemia in a Paediatric Emergency Ward in Nigeria
C. N. Onyearugha1 and I. O. George2*
1Department of Paediatrics, Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba, Nigeria.
2Department of Paediatrics, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospitals, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Masayoshi Yamaguchi, Department of Hematology and Biomedical Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine, USA.
(2) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Anonymous, Muhammad Ali Jinnah University, Pakistan.
(2) Anonymous, Monash University, Malaysia.
(3) Anonymous, Harvard School of Public Health, USA.
(4) Anonymous, Greece.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10672
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/13339
Diet in Patients with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: A Pilot Study
1Department of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, Faculty of Nutrition Sciences and Food Technology, National Nutrition and Food Technology Research Institute, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences and Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Giovanni Tarantino, Federico II University Medical School, Italy.
(2) Ds sheriff, Benghazi University, Benghazi, Libya.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10673
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/20326
Antioxidant Therapy in Tinnitus
Oguz Kadir Egilmez1 and M. Tayyar Kalcioglu1*
1Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul Medeniyet University, Istanbul, Turkey.
(1) Shashank Kumar, Department of Biochemistry, University of Allahabad, Allahabad, India.
(1) Henrique Furlan Pauna, University of Campinas, Brazil.
(2) Gauri Mankekar, PD Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, India.
(3) Ibrahim El-Zraigat, The University of Jordan, Jordan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10674
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/20125
Infections of Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices: Diagnosis and Approach
Rose Mary Ferreira Lisboa da Silva1* and Alessandra de Souza Maciel2
1Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
2Hospital das Clínicas, Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
(1) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Jaspinder Kaur, Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
(2) Alexander E Berezin, Medical University, Zaporozhye, Ukraine.
(3) A. Papazafiropoulou, Tzaneio General Hospital of Piraeus, Greece.
(4) Pietro Scicchitano, Hospital “F. Perinei”, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10675
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/20118
Anti-musk Myasthenic Crisis in the Puerperium: The Management Dilemma
Peter Appiah–Thompson1*, Yaw Asante Awuku2, Paul Masiowski3, Benedicta L. Appiah–Thompson4 and Olukemi Olawaiye Dampson5
1Ear, Nose and Throat Unit, Cape Coast Teaching Hospital, Cape Coast, Ghana.
2Department of Internal Medicine, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
3Department of Neurology, Royal University Hospital, Saskatoon, Canada.
4Eye Unit, Cape Coast Teaching Hospital, Cape Coast, Ghana.
5New Crystal Hospital, Takoradi, Ghana.
(1) Vijay K Sharma, Division of Neurology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, National University Hospital, Singapore.
(2) Xin-An Liu, Neuroscience Department, the Scripps Research Institute, Scripps, Florida, USA.
(1) S. L. Jaffe, LSU School of Medicine-Shreveport, USA.
(2) Anonymous, Federal University of Technology, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10676
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/20381
Focal Caroli’s Disease Presenting as Fusiform Dilatation of Intrahepatic Biliary Radicles
Simmi Aggarwal1, Rashmeet Kaur1, Sarabjot Kaur2 and Ravinder Garg2*
1Department of Radio Diagnosis, GGS Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot, Punjab, India.
2Department of Medicine, GGS Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot, Punjab, India.
(1) Costas Fourtounas, Faculty of Medicine, School of Health Sciences, University of Thessaly, Greece.
(1) Anonymous, Federal University of Triangulo Mineiro, Brazil.
(2) Anonymous, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(3) Patricia Matos Biselli Chicote, Sao Jose do Rio Preto Medical School, Brazil.
(4) Hassan Ali Abdelwahid, Suez Canal University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10677
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19776