2015 - Volume 10 [Issue 4]
It is Time That Health Authorities Promote the Use of Oxygen-ozone Therapy as an Integrative Therapy of Orthodox Drugs
Velio Bocci1 and Emma Borrelli2*
1Department of Biotechnologies, Chemistry and Pharmacy, University of Siena, Italy.
2Department of Medical Biotechnologies, University of Siena, Italy.
(1) Shashank Kumar, Department of Biochemistry, University of Allahabad, Allahabad, India.
(1) Atef Mahmoud Mahmoud Attia, Biochemistry Department, Biophysical laboratory, National Research Centre, Egypt.
(2) Boguslaw Lipinski, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10444
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17684
Evaluation of Maternal Thyroid Hormone Status and Atherogenic Potency in Pre Eclampsia in Kolar District- A South West of India
Aparna1, S. R. Sheela1, C. D. Dayanand2* and Nagarjuna Sivaraj3
1Department of OBG, Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Kolar, Karnataka, India.
2Department of Biochemistry, Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar, Karnataka, India.
3Department of Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics, Kolar, Karnataka, India.
(1) Yoshihiro Nishida, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Oita University, Yuhu-city, Japan.
(1) Irinyenikan Theresa, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, State Specialist Hospital, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria.
(2) Uzoma Maryrose Agwu, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ebonyi State University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10456
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19452
Short Term Effects of Islamic Zikr on Anxiety, Stress, and Depression in Mothers of Children with Congenital Heart Disease
Tayebeh Mirzaei1, Monirsadat Nematollahi2*, Sakinne Sabzevari2, Saeed Dehghan3 and Mohamad Javad Soleymanpour3
1Geriatric Care Research Center, Rafsanjan University of Medical Science, Rafsanjan, Iran.
2Kerman University of Medical Sciences, Razi School of Nursing and Midwifery, Iran.
3Kerman University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
(1) Alexander D. Verin, Vascular Biology Center, Georgia Regents University Augusta, Georgia.
(1) Diana Tapia, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico.
(2) Pietro Scicchitano, Cardiology Department, Hospital “F. Perinei”, Altamura (Bari), Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10457
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19526
Evaluation of Occurrence of Medication Errors in Liver Disease Patients
Sumbul Shamim1* and Shumaila Shafique2
1Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
2Department of Pharmaceutics, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Jaspinder Kaur, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
(2) Anonymous, Hospital of Guiyang Medical College, China.
(3) Anonymous, University of Florence, Italy.
(4) Anonymous, Cairo University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10458
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17488
On Which Variable(s) Should We Condition to Remove Confounding Bias?
Eyal Shahar1* and Doron J. Shahar2
1Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health, University of Arizona, USA.
2Department of Mathematics, College of Science, University of Arizona, USA.
(1) Crispim Cerutti Junior, Department of Social Medicine, Federal University of Espirito Santo, Brazil.
(1) A. Papazafiropoulou, Department of Internal Medicine and Diabetes Center, Tzaneio General Hospital of Piraeus, Greece.
(2) F. E. Okwaraji, University of Nigeria, Nigeria.
(3) Behnam Sharif, Department of Community Health Sciences, University of Calgary, Canada.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10476
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19751
Prevalence of Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C Infections in HIV Infected Patients Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital in North-East India
Sanjib Gogoi1*, N. K. Hazarika1, Syed Tanwir Alam1, Jashbeer S. Roy1 and Dina Raja1
1Department of Microbiology, Guwahati Medical College, Guwahati: 32, Assam, India.
(1) S. U. Fuhong, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(1) Anonymous, University of Palermo, Italy.
(2) Paul C. Inyang-Etoh, Department of Medical Laboratory Science, University of Calabar, Nigeria.
(3) Georgina Odaibo, Department of Virology, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
(4) Anonymous, University of Benin, Nigeria.
(5) Anonymous, Universidade de Fortaleza, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10548
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19155
Application of Working Memory Computerized Test (WMCT) for Working Memory Deficit in Patients with Parkinson Disease
A. Zarghi1*, A. Zali2, F. Ashrafi2, S. Moazzezi1 and N. Bandegani1
1Department of Neuroscience, Functional Neurosurgery Research Center, Shahid Beheshti University, MC, Tehran, Iran.
2Functional Neurosurgery Research Center, Shohada Hospital, Tajrish Avenue, Tehran, Iran.
(1) Xin-an Liu, Neuroscience Department, the Scripps Research Institute, Scripps, Florida, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Spain.
(2) Gonzalo Emiliano Aranda Abreu, Universidad Veracruzana, Mexico.
(3) Anonymous, Texas Institute of Rehabilitation Research, USA.
(4) Anonymous, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10549
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17587
Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Doctors and Nurses towards Health Education Activities and Life Style Changes in Khartoum Teaching Hospital Khartoum Sudan
Monica Michel Fahim Salama1*, Asma Abdelaal Abdalla2 and Emmanuel Emile Nagib Tanyous3
1Federal Ministry of Health Khartoum, Sudan.
2Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Khartoum, Khartoum, Sudan.
3Department of Community Medicine, Alneelain University, Registrar of Psychiatry, Khartoum, Sudan.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Simeon Achunam Nwabueze, Community Medicine, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nigeria.
(2) Anonymous, Università Magna Graecia, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10550
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19162
A Pilot Study of Group Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Depression in a Japanese Community
Kenichi Asano1*, Hiromi Isoda2, Toshihiro Inoue3, Kimiko Sato3, Akiko Asanuma3, Fumiyo Oshima1, Michiko Nakazato1, Akiko Nakagawa1 and Eiji Shimizu1
1Research Center for Child Mental Development, Chiba University, Chiba, Japan.
2Clinical Services Department of Psychiatry, University of Tsukuba Hospital, Tsukuba, Japan.
3Mental and Emotional Health Center, Chiba, Japan.
(1) Mohammed Rachidi, Molecular Genetics of Human Diseases, French Polynesia, Univ. Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France.
(1) Anonymous, University of Verona, Italy.
(2) Diana C. Tapia-Pancardo, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico.
(3) Renata Marques de Oliveira, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(4) Matias Carvalho Aguiar Melo, Universidade Federal do Ceara, Brazil.
(5) Anonymous, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10551
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19447
Case Report of Epstein–Barr Virus (EBV) Meningitis with Arachnoiditis in a Previously Healthy Patient
Somaya A. M. Albhaisi1* and Tehmina Khan2
1Department of Internal Medicine, Medicine Institute, Sheikh Khalifa Medical City (SKMC), UAE.
2Department of Infectious Disease, Medicine Institute, Sheikh Khalifa Medical City (SKMC), UAE.
(1) Renu Gupta, Department of Microbiology, Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(1) Anonymous, Tunisia.
(2) A. Martin Lerner, Department of Internal Medicine, Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine, USA.
(3) Marcos Antonio Pereira de Lima, Faculty of Medicine, Federal University of Cariri, UFCA, Brazil.
(4) David H. Dreyfus, Department of Pediatrics, Yale School of Medicine and Keren LLC, New Haven CT, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10552
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19434