2015 - Volume 9 [Issue 11]
Advances in the Mechanism of Action of Natriuretic Peptides at a Cellular Level
Gurdeep S. Mannu1* and Angeline Bhalerao2
1John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, UK.
2Ipswich General Hospital, Norfolk, UK.
(1) Xin-an Liu, Neuroscience Department, Scripps Research Institute, Scripps, Florida, USA.
(1) Romeu Rodrigues de Souza, Departamento de Anatomia Humana, Universidade São Judas Tadeu, Brasil.
(2) Silvana Lorena Della Penna, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10229
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19325
Ultrasonography as a Breast Imaging Modality: A Review
P. Agbenorku1*, V. E. Agbemor Brayn2, F. Aitpillah2, J. Akpaloo1, K. Aboah2 and E. Agbenorku3
1Reconstructive Plastic Surgery and Burns Unit, Department of Surgery, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
2Department of Surgery, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
3College of Computing and Engineering, University of Salford, Media City Campus, Salford, United Kingdom.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA.
(1) Arturo Solís Herrera, Human Photosynthesis Research Center, Mexico.
(2) Samir Kumar Bandyopadhyay, University of Calcutta, India.
(3) Anonymous, University of Tennessee Space Institute, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10233
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19056
Benefit and Safety of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy after Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting for Off-pump CABG: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
Yin Wang1, Si Chen1, Jia-Wei Shi1 and Nian-Guo Dong1*
1Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430000, P.R. China.
(1) Gaetano Santulli, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA.
(1) Yoshio Misawa, Division of Cardiovascular Surgery, Jichi Medical University, Japan.
(2) Anonymous, University Medicine Faculty, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10234
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19433
The Significance of Abnormal Urine Stream in the Male Infant: A Survey of Mothers’ Knowledge in a South-East Nigerian City and Implications for Preventive Nephrology
Samuel N. Uwaezuoke1*, Odutola I. Odetunde1 and Henrietta U. Okafor1
1Honorary Consultant, Paediatric Nephrology Unit, Department of Paediatrics, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Rodolfo Valtuille, Salvador University, Argentina.
(2) Anonymous, Hassan II University Hospital, Morocco.
(3) Anonymous, Peking University People’s Hospital, China.
(4) Reyner Loza Munarriz, Cayetano Heredia University, Peru.
(5) Anonymous, Federal University of Paraíba, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10235
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19165
The Potential Therapeutic Benefit of Diclofenac Sodium in Treatment of Patients with Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus
Noor A. Abdullah1, Abdullah M. Jawad1 and Abbas A. Mansour2*
1Department of Pharmacology, Basrah College of Medicine, Basrah, Iraq.
2Department of Medicine, Basrah College of Medicine, Basrah, Iraq.
(1) Divya Kesanakurti, Deprtment of Cancer Biology and Pharmacology, University of Illinois College of Medicine, USA.
(1) Waleed Samy Youssef Mohamed Dawoud, Internal medicine department, Taif College of Medicine, Egypt.
(2) Nyoman Kertia, Department of Internal Medicine, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10254
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19458
In vitro Antimicrobial Activity of Various Mouth Rinses against Streptococcus mutans, Lactobacillus casei, L. acidophilus and Candida albicans
Gülbike Demirel1, Müjde Eryılmaz2*, Nurten Altanlar2 and Gürkan Gür1
1Department of Restorative Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey.
2Department of Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey.
(1) Roberto Manfredi, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
(2) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Preetika Chandna, Subharti Dental College and Hospital, Uttar Pradesh, India.
(2) Maen Mahfouz, Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry Department, Arab American University Jenin, Palestine.
(3) Anonymous, Sao Paulo State University, Brazil.
(4) Anonymous, Tohoku University, Japan.
(5) Anonymous, São Paulo University, Brazil.
(6) Anonymous, Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10255
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19112
Effectiveness of Tuberculosis Smear Microscopy in Laboratory Diagnosis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Resource Constrained Settings
Ameh James1*, Kingsley Ochei1,2, Nnamdi Emenyonu3 and Lovett Lawson3
1Family Health International, 360 Plot 1073-A1, J.S. Tarka Street, Area 3, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.
2General Hospital, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria.
3Zankli Medical Centre, Abuja, Nigeria.
(1) Sinan INCE, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Afyon Kocatepe, TURKEY.
(2) Divya Kesanakurti, Dept. of Cancer Biology and Pharmacology, University of Illinois College of Medicine, USA.
(3) Gaetano Santulli, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Ahvaz Jundi-Shapour University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
(2) Anonymous, Case Western reserve university, USA.
(3) Anonymous, USA.
(4) Anonymous, Rajiv Gandhi Medical University, Karnataka, India.
(5) Anonymous, Chung Shan Medical University, Taiwan.
(6) Jann-Yuan Wang, Department of Internal Medicine, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taiwan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10256
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/6714
Palliative Oncology Treatments and Hopelessness: An Analysis of Associated Clinical and Psychosocial Factors
Daniela Batista Sorato1,2 and Flávia L. Osório1,2*
1Cancer Hospital of Barretos, Fundação Pio XII, Brazil.
2Medical School of Ribeirão Preto, University of São Paulo (USP), National Science and Technology Institute in Translational Medicine (Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia Translacional em Medicina, INCT-TM), Brazil.
(1) Divya Kesanakurti, Department of Cancer Biology and Pharmacology, University of Illinois, College of Medicine, USA.
(1) Virender Suhag, Department of Radiation Oncology, Army Hospital (Research & Referral), Delhi, India.
(2) Franco Mantovan, University of Verona, Italy.
(3) Anonymous, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10270
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18890
Isolation, Cloning and Co-expression of Hepatitis C Virus Envelope Proteins: As Potential HCV Detecting Antigens
Mahshid Mohammadipour1, Ghasem Ahangari2* and Majid Sadeghizadeh1*
1Department of Genetics, Faculty of Biological Sciences, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran.
2Department of Medical Genetics, National Institute of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Tehran, Iran.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Anonymous, Federal University of São Paulo, Brazil.
(2) Anonymous, Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele, Italy.
(3) Samina Noorali, Department of Biology, Claflin University, USA.
(4) Anonymous, Brazil.
(5) Anonymous, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain.
(6) Julieta Trinks, Instituto de Ciencias B´asicas y Medicina Experimental (ICBME), Argentina.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10271
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16720
Unusual Presentation of a Caseating Lymphadenitis Causing Abnormal Lymphadeno-Duodenal Communication
Yamuna Jayasree1*, Subramanian Ilanchezhian1, Ralph Jeffery1, Rajoo Ramachandran1 and Periasamy Varadaraju Prithiviraj1
1Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences, Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
(1) Franciszek Burdan, Experimental Teratology Unit, Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, Poland and Radiology Department, St. John’s Cancer Center, Poland.
(1) Mutlu Çayırlı, Department of Dermatology, Mevki Military Hospital, Turkey.
(2) Vasileios Mavroeidis, Derriford Hospital, Plymouth, UK and Sismanogleio General Hospital of Attica, Athens, Greece.
(3) Bassel Hallak, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Hospital of Sion, Switzerland.
(4) Anonymous, University of Nigeria, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/10272
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18593