2015 - Volume 9 [Issue 5]
Role of Hypertension as a Major Risk Factor of Stroke in Africa; Libya: Community Based Survey
Mohamed Kaled A. Shambesh1*, Taher Mohamed Emahbes1, Zeinab Elmehdi Saleh1, Malik Abdurrazag A. Elosta2 and Iman Mohamed Shambesh3
1Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tripoli, Libya.
2Department of English, Headquartered in Frederick, Maryland University, Maryland, USA.
3Department of English, Faculty of Education, University of Tripoli, Libya.
(1) Gaetano Santulli, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA.
(1) Adrià Arboix, Department of Neurology, University of Barcelona, Spain.
(2) Anonymous, Oriental Institution of Technology, Taiwan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9928
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18897
Evaluate “Rifampicin Resistance” as Surrogate Marker for Rapid Detection of MDR-TB Using Real-Time PCR Directly on FNAC Samples of Tuberculous Lymphadenitis
Amita Raoot1* and Geeta Dev1
1Department of Pathology, University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi, India.
(1) Weiguang Wang, Research Institute in Healthcare Science, School of Applied Sciences, University of Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, UK.
(1) Anonymous, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
(2) Adolf Kofi Awua, Cellular and Clinical Research Centre, Radiological and Medical Sciences research Institute, Ghana.
(3) Anonymous, Pusan National University, Korea.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9929
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16687
Dental Graduates Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN)
Aron Arun Kumar Vasa1*, Suzan Sahana1, Kotha Ravichandra Sekhar1, Bapurapu Rajaram1, Pusphalatha1 and Sowjanya Vemulapalli1
1Department of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, St. Joseph Dental College, Eluru – 534 003, Andhra Pradesh, India.
(1) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt And Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) T. G. Rejani, Institute of Behavioural Sciences, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, India.
(2) Anonymous, University of Nigeria, Nigeria.
(3) Anonymous, Peruvian Cayetano Heredia University, Peru.
(4) Anonymous, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
(5) Anonymous, Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai, India.
(6) Anonymous, Pattimura University of Ambon, Indonesia.
(7) Vedat Sar, Koç University Medical School, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9930
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17823
The Toxic Effects of Lead on Testicular Macrophage Immunomodualation and Sperm Cell Parameters in Mice
Shamim Ahmed S. K. Barbhuiya1 and Mahuya Sengupta1*
1Department of Biotechnology, Assam University, Silchar-788011, Assam, India.
(1) Franciszek Burdan, Experimental Teratology Unit, Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, Poland and Radiology Department, St. John’s Cancer Center, Poland.
(1) Okolie Vitus Ezike, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Nigeria.
(2) Muhammad Aslam, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, Ziauddin University, Karachi, Pakistan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9931
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17937
Anal Wound and Sphincter Repair from under Its Floor by Buried Stitches
Ahmed E. Lasheen1*, Khaled Safwat1, Osama Gharib1, Zaki Allam1, Wael Awad1, Osama Khalil1 and Salah Abd Elaa1
1General, Laparoscopic Department, Zagazig University Hospital, Zagazig University, 44519, Egypt.
(1) Faris Q. B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences, Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(2) Rakesh Garg, Department of Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care, Pain and Palliative Care, Dr. Brairch, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(3) Costas Fourtounas, Faculty of Medicine, School of Health Sciences, University of Thessaly, Greece.
(1) Ketan Vagholkar, General Surgery, D. Y. Patil University School of Medicine, India.
(2) Anonymous, Kunimoto Hospital, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9932
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18503
Short Research Article
Association of Blood Group O with Gastrointestinal Bleeding in Continuous-Flow LVAD Patients
Nandini Nair1*, Alexa Schmitt1, Suzanne Anders1, David Sandler1 and Timothy B. Icenogle1
1Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, Spokane WA 99204, USA.
(1) Ricardo Forastiero, Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(1) Anonymous, Medical College of Wisconsin, USA.
(2) Celso Eduardo Olivier, Department of Allergy and Immunology, Instituto Alergoimuno de Americana, Brazil.
(3) Ana Maria Oliveira, Prof. Doutor Fernando Fonseca Hospital, Portugal.
(4) Anonymous, University of Torino, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9974
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17863
Short Research Article
Perception towards Problem Based Learning among Medical Students of a Private Medical College in South India
Nitin Joseph1*, Sharada Rai2, Animesh Jain1, Maria Nelliyanil3 and Shashidhar M. Kotian1
1Department of Community Medicine, Kasturba Medical College, Light House Hill Road, Manipal University, Mangalore, India.
2Department of Pathology, Kasturba Medical College, Light House Hill Road, Manipal University, Mangalore, India, Mangalore, India.
3Department of Community Medicine, A.J. Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore, India.
(1) Xin-An Liu, Neuroscience Department, the Scripps Research Institute, Scripps, Florida, USA.
(1) Matias Carvalho Aguiar Melo, Department of Medical Sciences, Universidade Federal do Ceará, Brazil.
(2) Ramesh Gurunathan, Department of Surgery, Sunway Medical Center, Malaysia.
(3) Carolina Baraldi Araujo Restini, Department of Medicine, University of Ribeirão Preto, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9975
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19200
Endodontic and Esthetic Management of Hypolplastic Turner’s Teeth with Severely Dilacerated Roots
Jyoti Jain1*, Kamleshwar Singh2, Shipra Shukla1 and Shailja Singh1
1Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Career Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Lucknow, U.P, India.
2Department of Prosthodontics and Dental Material Sciences, F.O.D.S, K.G. Medical University, Lucknow, U.P, India.
(1) Karl Kingsley, Biomedical Sciences and Director of Student Research University of Nevada, Las Vegas - School of Dental Medicine, USA.
(1) Anonymous, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia.
(2) Maen Mahfouz, Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry Department, Arab American University Jenin, Palestine.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9976
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18451
A Non-healing Ulcer with Unilateral Facial Palsy
Prasannasrinivas Deshpande1*, Mahima V. Guledgud1, Karthikeya Patil1 and Reema Sharon D’souza1
1Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, J.S.S. Dental College and Hospital, J.S.S. University, S.S. Nagar, Mysore–570 015, Karnataka, India.
(1) Hai Ming Wong, The University of Hong Kong, 2/F, Prince Philip Dental Hospital, Hong Kong.
(1) Anonymous, India.
(2) Anonymous, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9977
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18617
A Rare Case of Asymptomatic Mediastinal Thymolipoma-presenting as Opaque Hemithorax
Rajoo Ramachandran1, Udaya Bhaskarini Vakamudi1*, Roy Santosham1, Periasamy Varadaraju Prithiviraj1, Subramanian Ilanchezhian1 and Thangavelu Periaswamy2
1Department of Radiology, Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
2Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
(1) Anonymous, Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(2) Alexander E Berezin, Internal Medicine Department, Zaporozhye Medical University, Zaporozhye, Ukraine.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9978
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19321