2015 - Volume 9 [Issue 4]
Role of Free Radicals and Common Antioxidants in Oral Health, an Update
Anil Kumar Nagarajappa1, Divya Pandya1*, Sreedevi1 and K. S. Ravi2
1Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Hitkarini Dental College and Hospital, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
2Department of Pediatric Dentistry, King Khalid University, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Luciana de Barros Correia Fontes, Departamento de Clínica e Odontologia Preventiva, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil.
(2) Megha Jain, Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Peoples University, India.
(3) Anonymous, SMBT Dental College and Hospital, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9843
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18796
Retrospective Analysis of Site and Pathological Characteristics of Recurrence in Patients with Adenomatous Colonic Polyps
Elie J. Chahla1*, Antonio R. Cheesman2, Muhammad B. Hammami2, Kara Christopher3 and Christine Hachem1
1Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology Division, Saint Louis University, School of Medicine, St. Louis MO, Missouri, USA.
2Department of Internal Medicine, Saint Louis University, School of Medicine, St. Louis MO, Missouri, USA.
3Department of Research Operations, Cancer Center, Saint Louis University, School of Medicine, St. Louis MO, Missouri, USA.
(1) Mahin Khatami, National Cancer Institute (ret.), The National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Universidade de Brasília, Brazil.
(2) Amosy E. M’Koma, Department of Biochemistry and Cancer Biology, Meharry Medical College School of Medicine, USA.
(3) Carlos Eduardo Oliveira dos Santos, Endoscopy Departament, Santa Casa de Caridade Hospital, Brazil.
(4) Anonymous, USA.
(5) A. Gado, Misr International Hospital, Giza, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9844
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17521
Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia Patients Receiving ATRA with and without Voriconazole Prophylaxis: Effect on Incidence and Outcomes of Differentiation Syndrome
Jason N. Barreto1, John C. Kuth1, Candy S. Peskey1, Ross A. Dierkhising2, Naseema Gangat3 and Mrinal M. Patnaik3*
1Department of Pharmacy Services, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA.
2Division of Biomedical Statistics and Informatics, Department of Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA.
3Division of Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences and Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Anonymous, University Augusta, USA.
(2) G. P. Studzinski, Pathology Rutgers University, USA.
(3) Susumu Inoue, Michigan State University, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9872
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17743
Barriers to Implementation of Facility-based Kangaroo Mother Care for Pre-term and Low Birth Weight Infants in River Nile State, Sudan; 2014
Asma Abdelaal Abdalla1* and Eman Aljaali Hamid Muhammed Ali1
1Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Khartoum, Sudan.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Anonymous, Nirma University, India.
(2) Catherine M Ngoma, Department of Nursing Sciences, University of Zambia, Zambia.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9881
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18741
Peak Expiratory Flow (PEF) in Relation to Selected Anthropometric Parameters in Healthy Adult Males of Kumaun Region of India: A Comparative Study
Kumari Poonam1, Mehar Bano2, Kamlesh Jha3* and Parveen Bhardwaj1
1Department of Physiology, Government Medical College, Haldwani, Uttarakhnad, India.
2Department of Community Medicine, Government Medical College, Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India.
3Department of Physiology, AIIMS, Patna, India.
(1) Robson Xavier Faria, Laboratory of Cell Communication, Oswaldo Cruz Institute, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, Brazil.
(2) A. A. Hanafi-Bojd, Department of Medical Entomology and Vector Control, School of Public Health, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran
(3) Harry E. Ruda, Stan Meek Chair Professor in Nanotechnology, University of Toronto, Director, Centre for Advanced Nanotechnology, University of Toronto, Canada.
(4) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Anonymous, Israel.
(2) Anonymous, University of Yaounde 1, Cameroon.
(3) Anonymous, São Paulo State University, Brazil.
(4) Anonymous, Thailand.
(5) Anonymous, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9882
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/12460
Seroprevalence of Helicobacter pylori Infection among Asymptomatic Children in Lagos, Nigeria
Quadri Remi1, F. O. Olufemi2*, O. O. Odedara1 and S. A. Bamiro3
1Department of Microbiology, College of Biological Sciences, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
2Department of Veterinary Microbiology and Parasitology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Federal University of Agriculture, Nigeria.
3Department of Physiology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, Lagos State University, Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(2) Fuhong SU, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(1) Diana Tapia, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico.
(2) Anonymous, Universidad Autonoma Meropolitana-Iztrapalapa, Mexico.
(3) Anonymous, Sapienza University, Italy.
(4) Yuqun Shan, Department of Microbiology, Shandong University, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9918
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15985
Microbial Agents and Associated Factors of Persistent Diarrhoea in Children Less Than 5 Years of Age in Edo State, Nigeria
Paul Erhunmwunse Imade1* and Nosakhare Odeh Eghafona2
1Department of Medical Microbiology, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Nigeria.
2Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria.
(1) Renu gupta, Department of Microbiology, Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(2) Roberto Manfredi, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
(3) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Mexico.
(2) Mona Zaki Zaghloul, Clinical Pathology Department, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
(3) Nkem Benjamin, Federal Medical Centre Owerri, Nigeria.
(4) Triveni Krishnan, National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9924
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18754
Anti-restenotic Therapies for Peripheral Arterial Disease
Vincent Varghese1 and Jon C. George1*
1Division of Interventional Cardiology and Endovascular Medicine, Deborah Heart and Lung Center, Browns Mills, New Jersey 08015, USA.
(1) Vijayalakshmi i. Balekundri, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bengaluru.
(1) Anonymous, Nagoya City East Medical Center, Japan.
(2) John Abraham, University of St. Thomas, USA.
(3) Anonymous, Dicle University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9925
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18492
Short Research Article
Computational DIO2 rSNP Analysis, Transcriptional Factor Binding Sites and Disease
Norman E. Buroker1*
1Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, India.
(2) Safaa Ibrahim Tayel, Biochemistry Department, Faculty of Medicine, Menoufia Umiversity, Egypt.
(3) Leila Abid, Cardiology department, medicine university, Sfax, Tunisia.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9926
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18535
Self-knotting of Nasogastric Tube: Case Report and Review of Literature
Obukowho Lucky Onotai1* and Ndubuisi Sunny Uyanwanne1
1Department of Ear Nose and Throat Surgery, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Patorn Piromchai, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
(1) Anonymous, Thomas Jefferson Unviersity, USA.
(2) Anonymous, Ain Shams University , Egypt.
(3) Anonymous, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9927
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/19071
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,