2015 - Volume 9 [Issue 2]
Can One Predict the Incidence of Metastasis in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma Patients Using Tumor Thickness?
Priyanka Agarwal1*, Alka Hande2 and Minal Chaudhary2
1Department of Oral Pathology, Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, H. No. 342 Subhash Nagar, Pal Road Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
2Department of Oral Pathology, Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Sharad Pawar Dental College, Wardha Maharashtra, India.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Abrão Rapoport, São Paulo University, Brazil.
(2) Anonymous, SMBT Dental College & Hospital, India.
(3) V. K. Vaishnavi Vedam, Department of Oral Pathology & Microbiology, AIMST University, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9723
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18330
The Success Rate of Implants Placed in Reconstructed Alveolar Ridges Using Iliac Bone Graft Compared to Non-augmented Jaw
Bijan Movahedian Attar1, Saman Jokar2*, Navid Naghdi2 and Alireza Ghassemi3
1Department of Oral and Maxillofacial and Surgery Dental Implant Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
2Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Resident of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
3Department of Oral, Maxillofacial and Plastic Facial Surgery, University Hospital of Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule, Aachen, Germany.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Luciana de Barros Correia Fontes,Departamento de Clínica e Odontologia Preventiva, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil.
(2) Maen Mahfouz, Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry Department, Arab American University Jenin, Palestine.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9787
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18216
Elderly People and Reproductive Decisions of Couples Living with HIV in Southern Malawi
Belinda Thandizo Chimphamba Gombachika1*
1Medical Surgical Nursing Department, University of Malawi, Kamuzu College of Nursing, Blantyre Campus, P.O.Box 415, Blantyre, Malawi.
(1) Roberto Manfredi, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Elvis Enowbeyang Tarkang, University of health and Allied Sciences (UHAS), Ghana.
(2) Muhammad Ujudud Musa, Surgery Department, Federal Medical Centre Katsina, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9788
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18758
Drug Susceptibility Testing of M. tuberculosis to Isoniazid and Rifampicin- A Comparison between MTT Tube Method and LJ Proportion Method
Roomi Yusuf1, Tehmeena Wani1, Gulnaz Bashir1* and Nargis Bali1
1Department of Clinical Microbiology, Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, SKIMS, Deemed University, Soura, Srinagar, India.
(1) Renu Gupta, Department of Microbiology, Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(1) Ketan Vagholkar, Department Of Surgery, D. Y. Patil University School of Medicine, India.
(2) Torsten M. Eckstein, Colorado State University, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9789
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18688
New Vision for the Dignity: Understanding the Meaning of Patient Dignity in Iran
Fariba Borhani1, Abbas Abbaszadeh2 and Roghayeh Mehdipour Rabori3*
1Department of Nursing Ethics, Medical Ethics and Law Research Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
2Department of Medical Surgical Nursing, School of Nursing & Midwifery, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Academy of Medical Sciences, IR, Tehran, Iran.
3Department of Medical Surgical Nursing, School of Nursing & Midwifery, Kerman University of Medical Sciences, Kerman, Iran.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences and Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Universidad Antonio Nariño, Colombia.
(2) Anonymous, University of Lisbon, Portugal.
(3) Rasheed Adenrele Adetoro, Federal College of Education, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9790
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18886
Moderately Increased Albuminuria; Marker of Chronic Complications in Nigerian Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 Patients; Makurdi Perspective
B. K. Myke-Mbata1, S. C. Meludu2, C. E. Dioka2, S. A. Adebisi1, E. K. Oghagbon1, G. I. Achinge3, C. E. Onah4* and B. O. Onyemailo4
1Department of Chemical Pathology, Faculty of Basic and Allied Sciences, Benue State University, Markurdi, Benue State, Nigeria.
2Department of Chemical Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi Campus, Anambra State, Nigeria.
3Department of Medicine, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Benue State University, Markurdi, Benue State, Nigeria.
4Department of Chemical Pathology, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Shannon Doherty Lyons, Department of Environmental Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, USA.
(2) Saadia Shahzad Alam, Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Shaikh Zayed Medical Complex, Pakistan.
(3) Anonymous, Madurai Kamaraj University, India.
(4) Giancarlo Tonolo, Hospital San Giovanni di Dio, Olbia, Italy.
(5) Mrinal Pal, Biochemistry, West Bengal University of Health Sciences, India.
(6) Yoshifumi Saisho, Keio University, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9791
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18128
Association of Body Composition with Left Ventricular Architecture in Young Healthy Non-obese Adult
S. M. Hulke1* and M. S. Phatak2
1Department of Physiology, AIIMS, Bhopal, India.
2Department of Physiology, IGGMC, Nagpur, India.
(1) Gaetano Santulli, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA.
(2) Costas Fourtounas, Faculty of Medicine, School of Health Sciences, University of Thessaly, Greece.
(1) Mra Aye, Department of Medicine, UniKL Royal College of Medicine, Malaysia.
(2) Anonymous, Granada University, Spain.
(3) Anonymous, University of the West Indies, Jamaica, West Indies.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9792
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18068
Age and Severity of Disease Compromising the Functional Status Recovery of Critically Ill Patients after Hospital Discharge: An Observational Study
José Marcelo e Souza Mafra1, Janete Maria da Silva1,2, Leda Tomiko Yamada da Silveira1, Clarice Tanaka1,2 and Carolina Fu1*
1Department of Physiotherapy, Communication Science & Disorders, Occupational Therapy - University of São Paulo Medical School, Rua Cipotânea, 51, Cidade Universitária, CEP: 05360-000, São Paulo-SP, Brazil.
2Physiotherapy Facility, Clinical Hospital of Medical School of University of São Paulo, Av. Dr. Enéas de Carvalho Aguiar, 255, Cerqueira César, CEP: 05403-000, São Paulo-SP, Brazil.
(1) Fuhong SU, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(1) Álvaro Ramiro Ruiz, Hospital Universitario Fundación Alcorcón, Madrid, Spain.
(2) Marta Moniz, Departamento de Pediatria, Hospital Professor Doutor Fernando Fonseca, Amadora, Portugal.
(3) Anonymous, Federal Hospital Servidores do Estado, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9793
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18456
Thyroid and Growth Hormones Interdependence: A “Reciprocal Potentiation”, the Synergy for Growth and Development at Childhood
R. E. Eworo1*, A. A. Enosakhare1, Z. Okhormhe1 and A. E. Udoh1
1Department of Medical Laboratory Science, College of Medical Sciences, University of Calabar, Calabar, Nigeria.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Alexander Berezin, Zaporozhye Medical University, Ukraine.
(2) Abrão Rapoport, São Paulo University, Brazil.
(3) Iddah Maulid Ali, Department of Biomedical Science And Technology, Maseno University, Kenya.
(4) Rajendra Nath, Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, K G’s Medical University , India.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9794
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18659
IgA Nephropathy may be a Disease Related to Crohn's Disease
Gyong Hoon Kang1, Sangeon Gwoo1, Soo Young Kim1, Joung Wook Yang1, Ho Sik Shin1 and Ye Na Kim1*
1Department of Internal Medicine, Kosin University College of Medicine, Busan, Republic of Korea.
(1) Tibor Fulop, Division of Nephrology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, USA.
(1) Consolación Rosado, Nephrology department, Care Complex of Ávila, Spain.
(2) Anonymous, Hirosaki University Hospital, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://sciencedomain.org/review-history/9795
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17097