2015 - Volume 7 [Issue 5]
Optimization of the Preparation of Hydrophobic Isotactic Polypropylene Flat Sheet Membrane by Response Surface Methodology Design
Sunarti Abdul Rahman1* and Wan Zulaisa Amira Wan Jusoh1
1Faculty of Chemical and Natural Resources Engineering, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Lebuhraya Tun Abdul Razak, 26300 Gambang, Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia.
(1) Francisco José Hernández Fernández, Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Technical University of Cartagena, Spain.
(1) Azhari Muhammad Syam, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Malikussaleh, Indonesia.
(2) P. Krishnamoorthy, Department of Chemistry, Madras University, India.
(3) Suyogkumar V. Taralkar, Department of Chemical Engineering, MIT Academy of Engineering, India.
(4) Atef Mahmoud Mahmoud Attia, Biochemistry Department, Biophysical Laboratory, National Research Centre, Egypt.
(5) Vandré Barbosa Brião, Faculty of Engineering, University of Passo Fundo, Brazil.
(6) Volodymyr Chernyshenko, Protein Structure and Functions Department, Palladin Institute of Biochemistry, NAS of Ukraine, Ukraine.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9388
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/17277
Chezy’s Resistance Coefficient in a Rectangular Channel
1Department of Civil and Hydraulic Engineering, Research Laboratory in Subterranean and Surface Hydraulics (LARHYSS), University of Biskra, P.O.Box 145 RP 07000 Biskra, Algeria.
(1) Prinya Chindaprasirt, Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
(2) Luigi dell'Olio, School of Civil Engineering, Channels and Ports, University of Cantabria, Cantabria, Spain.
(1) Rajkumar V. Raikar, Department of Civil Engineering, M. S. Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology, India.
(2) Anonymous, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China.
(3) Anonymous, Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9389
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/18385
Stroke Risk Classification by Use of the CHADS2 Score in Community Population in Absence of Atrial Fibrillation
Mohamed Kaled A. Shambesh1*, Zeinab Elmehdi Saleh1, Taher Mohamed Emahbes1, Ezzadin Areaf Franka2, Faisal Ismail3 and Malik Abdurrazag A. Elosta4
1Department of Community Medicine, Medical Faculty, University of Tripoli, Libya.
2Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tripoli, Libya.
3Faculty of Medical Technology, University of Omer Almukhtar, Libya.
4Department of English, Maryland University, Celta, American Star Books, Headquartered in Frederick, Maryland, USA.
(1) Mihaly Mezei, Department of Structural & Chemical Biology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, USA.
(1) Adrià Arboix, Cerebrovascular Division, Department of Neurology, Hospital Sagrat Cor, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
(2) Anonymous, Medical University of Lublin, Poland.
(3) Fernando Barra Quílez, Intensive Care Unit, Hospital MAZ, Zaragoza, Spain.
(4) Anonymous, Duzce University School of Medicine, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9390
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/17691
Artificial Network for Predicting Water Uptake under Shallow Saline Ground Water Conditions
Houshang Ghamarnia1* and Zahra Jalili1
1Department of Water Resources Engineering, Compass of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Razi University, P.O.Box: 1158, Post Code: 6715685438, Kermanshah, Iran.
(1) Leszek Labedzki, Institute of Technology and Life Sciences, Kujawsko-Pomorski Research Centre, Poland.
(1) Andy Anderson Bery, School of Physics, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
(2) Abdel Razik Ahmed Zidan, Irrigation & Hydraulics Department, Mansoura University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9391
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/17870
Prising De Solla Price’s Circumvent
A. V. Adedayo1,2*
1Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
2Department of Metallurgical Engineering, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Nigeria.
(1) Mohamed Abd El-moneim Ramadan, Pretreatment & Finishing of Cellulosic Fibres Department, Textile Research Division, Egypt.
(2) José Alberto Duarte Moller, Center for Advanced Materials Research, Complejo Industrial Chihuahua, Mexico.
(1) Anonymous, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology, India.
(2) Dare Ojo Omonijo, Department of Sociology, Covenant University, Ota, Southwest Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9392
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/18293
The Practice of New Oral Language Structures by Learners in the Teaching of the English Language Curriculum in the Primary School Education in Kenya
Anne Syomwene1*, Peter L. Barasa1 and Jonah Nyaga Kindiki2
1Department of Curriculum, Instruction and Educational Media, Moi University, P.O.Box 3900, Eldoret, Kenya.
2Department of Educational Management and Policy Studies, Moi University, P.O.Box 3900, Eldoret, Kenya.
(1) Eduardo Dopico, Department of Education Sciences, Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, University of Oviedo, Asturias, Spain.
(1) Anonymous, Tunisia.
(2) Anonymous, Shenyang Aerospace University, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9434
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/18299
Rainfall Dynamics and Climate Change in Kano, Nigeria
Murtala U. Mohammed1, A. Abdulhamid1, M. M. Badamasi1 and M. Ahmed1*
1Department of Geography, Bayero University, Kano, Nigeria.
(1) Alessandro Pezzoli, Water Supply & Wastewater Engineering, Turin Polytechnic and Department of Meteorology, Turin University, Italy.
(1) Kabi Prasad Pokhrel, Department of Geography, Research Division, Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
(2) Anonymous, University of Swaziland, Swaziland.
(3) Anonymous, Ghana.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9435
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/17098
Death Due to Assault with Coconut Scraper; Application of Locard’s Principle in Medico-legal Investigations
M. Vidanapathirana1, P. R. Ruwanpura2*, D. S. K. Karunanayake1 and D. Ariyaratne1
1Department of Forensic Medicine, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
2Department of Forensic Medicine, Genral Sir John Kotelawela Defence University, Karapitiya Teaching Hospital, Galle, Sri Lanka.
(1) Yung-Fu Chang, Department of Population Medicine and Diagnostic Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, USA.
(2) Luigi Rodino, Professor of Mathematical Analysis, Dipartimento di Matematica, Università di Torino, Italy.
(1) Cristiana Palmela Pereira, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Lisbon, Portugal.
(2) Gentian Vyshka, Faculty of Medicine, University of Medicine in Tirana, Albania.
(3) Anonymous, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, India.
(4) Nuwadatta Subedi, Department of Forensic Medicine, College of Medical Sciences, Kathmandu University, Nepal.
(5) Anonymous, Belgique.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9436
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2015/18240