2015 - Volume 8 [Issue 8]
Mozart Effect and Its Clinical Applications: A Review
W. Verrusio1*, F. Moscucci1, M. Cacciafesta1 and N. Gueli1
1Department of Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Nephrological, Anesthesiologic and Geriatric Sciences, Sapienza University of Rome, Viale del Policlinico 155, 00161 Roma, Italy.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, Center for Natural and Health Sciences, Marywood University, PA, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Northeastern University, USA.
(2) Casselman Filip, Department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, OLV Clinic, Aalst, Belgium.
(3) Anonymous, USA.
(4) Alfonso Ceccherini-Nelli, Alberta Hospital Edmonton, Canada.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9307
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17192
Role of Wnt-p53-Nox Signaling Pathway in Cancer Development and Progression
Dhiraj Kumar1, Sakshi Sharma1, Sagar Verma1, Pravir Kumar1,2 and Rashmi Kumar Ambasta3*
1Department of Biotechnology, Molecular Neuroscience and Functional Genomics Laboratory, Delhi Technological University, Delhi, India.
2Departmentof Neurology, Adjunct Faculty, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, USA.
3Department of Biotechnology, Delhi Technological University, Delhi, India.
(1) Arun Kumar Nalla, College of Medicine, University of Illinois, Peoria, IL, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China.
(2) Anonymous, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9325
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17996
Comparison of Ultrasound and Scheimpflug Methods for Central Corneal Thickness
Tulay Karacan Ersekerci1*, Rasit Kilic2, Sebile Ustun Comcali2, Abdi BahadÄ±r Cetin2 and Yasin Cakmak MD2
1Department of Ophthalmology, Finike Goverment Hospital, Antalya, Turkey.
2Department of Ophthalmology, Numune Hospital, Sivas, Turkey.
(1) Ian Dooley, Limerick Regional Hospital, Republic of Ireland.
(1) Anonymous, Ondokuz Mayis University, Turkey.
(2) Gabor Nemeth, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Debrecen, Hungary.
(3) Talo Giuffre, Ophthalmology Department, Catholic University, Italy.
(4) Otzem Chassid, Department of Ophthalmology, Bar Ilan University, Israel.
(5) Rahmi Duman, Dr. A. Y. Ankara Oncology Hospital, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9326
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17579
Literacy about Attention-deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder among Primary School Teachers in Lagos, Nigeria
Adeosun Increase Ibukun1*, Ogun Oluyemi2, Bello Abidemi1, Adeyemo Suraj2 and Fatiregun Ola3
1Department of Mental Health, Benjamin Carson Snr. School of Medicine, Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
3Ondo State Neuro Psychiatric Hospital, Akure, Nigeria.
(1) Xin-an Liu, Neuroscience Department, The Scripps Research Institute, Scripps, Florida, USA.
(1) Mario Ciampolini, University of Florence, Department of Pediatrics, Firenze, Italy.
(2) Paulo Verlaine Borges e Azevêdo, School of Medicine, Catholic University of Goiás, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9327
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18089
Differences and Relationships between Morphometric Parameters and Zinc Content in Nonhyperplastic and Hyperplastic Prostate Glands
V. Zaichick1* and S. Zaichick2
1Radionuclide Diagnostics Department, Medical Radiological Research Centre, Obninsk, Russia.
2Department of Medicine, University of Illinois, College of Medicine at Chicago, Chicago, USA.
(1) Mahin Khatami, National Cancer Institute (Ret.), The National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA.
(1) Vincenzo Ravo, Department of Radiotherapy, National Cancer Institute Pascale Naples, Italy.
(2) Mohamed Salah, Bani Suef Faculty of Medicine, Bani Suef University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9328
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17572
A Negative Association between Social Support and Depression in the Elderly Population of Amirkola City
Mahbobeh Faramarzi1, Seyed Reza Hosseini2*, Robert G. Cumming3, Farzan Kheirkhah4, Faezeh Parsaei1, Nafiseh Ghasemi1 and Ali Bijani1
1Social Determinants of Health (SDH) Research Center, Babol University of Medical Sciences, Babol, Iran.
2Department of Community Medicine, Social Determinants of Health (SDH) Research Centre, Babol University of Medical Sciences, Babol, Iran.
3Department of Epidemiology and Geriatric Medicine, Centre for Education and Research on Ageing, Concord Hospital, University of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
4Department of Psychiatry, Babol University of Medical Sciences, Babol, Iran.
(1) Crispim Cerutti Junior, Department of Social Medicine, Federal University of Espirito Santo, Brazil.
(2) Domenico De Berardis, Department of Mental Health, National Health Service, Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Treatment, “G. Mazzini” Hospital, Italy.
(3) Xin-an Liu, Neuroscience Department, The Scripps Research Institute, Scripps, Florida, USA.
(4) Chan Shen, Department of Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA.
(1) Anonymous, National University of Mexico, Mexico.
(2) Anonymous, University of Linköping, Sweden.
(3) Anonymous, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, USA.
(4) Carolina Leonidas, Faculty of Philosophy, Sciences and Letters of Ribeirão Preto, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
(5) Anonymous, York University, Canada.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9329
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/15111
Haematological Indices and Absolute CD4 Counts of Apparently Healthy Population in Ondo State, Nigeria
Bolaji David Akinbo1, Adedeji David Atere1*, Hammed Bankole Fatunade2 and Nelson Osakpamwan Iyabor3
1Department of Medical Laboratory Science, Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State, Nigeria.
2Department of Haematology and Blood Transfussion and Serology, Federal Medical Centre, Owo, Ondo State, Nigeria.
3Department of Accident and Emmergency, Federal Medical Centre, Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
(1) Ricardo Forastiero, Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(1) Aneke John C, Haematology, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi Campus, Nigeria.
(2) Anazoeze Jude Madu, Department of Haematology and Immunology, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, Nigeria.
(3) Nwogoh Benedidct, Hematology, University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9330
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17974
Short Research Article
Myotonic Dystrophy: Accurately Scoring the Boundaries that Define Regions of Triplet Repeat Expansion Mutations
Philippa A. Dryland1*, Kimberley Hughes1, Dug Yeo Han2, Ann Aziz3, Danqing Zhu3, Elaine Doherty1 and Donald R. Love1
1Diagnostic Genetics, LabPlus, Auckland City Hospital, P.O. Box 110031, Auckland 1148, New Zealand.
2Discipline of Nutrition, Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand.
3Molecular Medicine Laboratory, Concord Hospital, NSW 2139, Australia.
(1) Paulo Ricardo Gazzola Zen, Departament of Clinical Medicine, Federal University of Health Sciences of Porto Alegre (UFCSPA), Brazil.
(1) Anonymous, Italy.
(2) Marcos Raimundo Gomes de Freitas, University Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9331
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/18303
A Case of Triple Arthritis: Tuberculosis, MRSA and Gout in One Knee
Joey Tabula1*, Maricar Josephine Angeles1 and Agnes Mejia1,2
1Department of Medicine, Philippine General Hospital, University of the Philippines Manila, Philippines.
2College of Medicine, University of the Philippines Manila, Ermita, Manila, 1000, Philippines.
(1) Bodur Hatice, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, Turkey.
(1) Ketan Vagholkar, General Surgery, D. Y. Patil University School of Medicine, India.
(2) Anonymous, National Kaohsiung Normal University, Taiwan.
(3) Michele Colaci, Rheumatology Unit, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy.
(4) Torsten Eckstein, Department of Microbiology, Colorado State University, USA.
(5) Samuel Katsuyuki Shinjo, Division of Rheumatology, Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9332
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17652
Neonatal Aerophagia Dilemma – A Gastrointestinal Functional Disorder: Role of Imaging Studies
B. B. Sharma1*, Shashi Sharma2, Sandeep Sharma3, Priya Ramchandran4 and Shweta Sharma5
1Department of Radio-diagnosis, PGIMER and Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, India.
2Department of Pediatrics, SGT Medical College, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
3Department of Anesthesia and Pain Management, SGT Medical College, Gurgaon, (Haryana), India.
4Department of Anesthesia, Heartlands Hospital, B912AF, Birmingham, UK.
5ENT and Head and Neck Surgery, PGIMER and Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi, India.
(1) Franciszek Burdan, Experimental Teratology Unit, Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, Poland and Radiology Department, St. John’s Cancer Center, Poland.
(1) Anonymous, Second University of Naples, Italy.
(2) Vanessa Pacini Inaba Fernandes, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Brazil.
(3) Anonymous, India.
(4) Anonymous, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
(5) Anonymous, Soochow University, China.
(6) Anonymous, Ufuk University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9354
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17197
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,