2015 - Volume 8 [Issue 7]
Antibacterial and Physico-chemical Properties of Local Honey in Guyana
Atiya Diane N’djelekulu1, Rajini Kurup2* and Abdullah Adil Ansari1
1Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Guyana, Turkeyen Campus, Guyana.
2Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Guyana, Turkeyen Campus, Guyana.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, Center for Natural and Health Sciences, Marywood University, PA, USA.
(1) Anonymous, University of Rome, Italy.
(2) Anonymous, Erciyes University, Turkey.
(3) Anonymous, University of Maryland College Park, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9254
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17063
Prescribing Pattern of Drugs in Hypertensive Patients-A Retrospective Study
M. S. K. M. Chaitanya1* and Mohammad Tausif Khan2
1Department of Pharmacy Practice, SRM College of Pharmacy, SRM University, Kattankulathur Zip Code 603203, Chennai, India.
2Doctor of Pharmacy, SRM College of Pharmacy, SRM University, Kattankulathur, Pin Code 603203, Chennai, India.
(1) Jingli Xu, College of Pharmacy, University of New Mexico, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Universiti Sains, Malaysia.
(2) Anonymous, National Yang-Ming University, Taiwan.
(3) Anonymous, Vels University, India.
(4) Anonymous, Ekiti State University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9263
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/16853
Human Bone Marrow Subpopulations Sustain Human Islet Function and Viability In vitro
Lu Guang Luo1*, Fang Xiong1, Philippe Ravassard2 and John ZQ Luo1,3
1Department of Medicine/Research, Roger Williams Medical Center, Boston University, USA.
2Department of Molecular Biology, ICM, Biotechnology & Biotherapy Group 47 Bd de Hospital, Paris, France.
3Department of Medicine, Brown University, Alpert Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island, USA.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Rohit Jain, Department of Pathology & Transfusion Medicine, Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital, India.
(2) Anonymous, Czech Republic.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9283
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17536
Effect of Isolation Stress on Glucose/Lipid Metabolism in Spontaneously Diabetic Torii (SDT) Fatty Rats
K. Miyajima1*, Y. Toriniwa1, Y. Motohashi1, Y. Ishii1, M. Shinohara2, H. Yamashiro3, T. Yamada4 and T. Ohta1,4
1Japan Tobacco Inc., Central Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Osaka, Japan.
2CLEA Japan Inc., Planning and Development Section, Tokyo, Japan.
3Laboratory of Animal Reproduction, Faculty of Agriculture, Niigata University, Niigata, Japan.
4Laboratory of Animal Genetics, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Niigata University, Niigata, Japan.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(2) Costas Fourtounas, Faculty of Medicine, School of Health Sciences, University of Thessaly, Greece.
(1) Mrinal Pal, Dett.of Biochemistry, West Bengal University of Health Sciences, India.
(2) Jaspinder Kaur, Health Scheme (ECHS) Polyclinic, India.
(3) Sahar Mohamed Kamal Shams El Dine, Pharmacology Dept, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9284
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17988
A Novel Sclerectomy Technique for Glaucoma and Ocular Hypertension Treatment
Ahmed S. Elbably1*, Ehab Ahmed1, Mohamed M. Abo-Zaed2, Mohammed S. Elbably3, Tag El-Din M. Othman4 and Ahmed Mousa5,6
1Riyadh National Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
2Egyptian Eye Academy, Cairo, Egypt.
3Magrabi Eye Hospital, Cairo, Egypt.
4Aswan University Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Aswan University, Aswan, Egypt.
5Department of Ophthalmology, College of Medicine, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia.
6Glaucoma Research Chair, Department of Ophthalmology, College of Medicine, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Ian Dooley, Limerick Regional Hospital, Republic of Ireland.
(1) Elizabeth Awoyesuku, Dept. of Ophthalmology, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(2) Anonymous, India.
(3) Barbara Giambene, University of Firenze, Italy.
(4) Anonymous, Hungary.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9285
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17207
Body Composition Changes and Predictors of Lipodystrophy in a Cohort of Pre-pubertal HIV- infected Children
Cecília Zanin Palchetti1, Regina Célia de Menezes Succi2, Vera Lúcia Szejnfeld3, Patrícia Fonseca Teixeira1, Rose Vega Patin1, Aída de Fátima Thomé Barbosa2 and Fernanda Luisa Ceragioli Oliveira1*
1Division of Nutrology, Departament of Pediatrics, Escola Paulista de Medicina, Universidade Federal de São Paulo (UNIFESP/EPM), 04040-032, São Paulo, SP, Brazil.
2Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Departament of Pediatrics, Escola Paulista de Medicina, Universidade Federal de São Paulo (UNIFESP/EPM), 04040-003 São Paulo, SP, Brazil.
3Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, Escola Paulista de Medicina, Universidade Federal de São Paulo (UNIFESP/EPM), 04023-900, São Paulo, Brazil.
(1) Roberto Manfredi, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Klaudija Viskovic, Department of Radiology and Ultrasound, University Hospital for Infectious Diseases, Croatia.
(2) Aurea Regina Telles Pupulin, Department of Basic Sciences of Health-State University of Maringa, Brazil.
(3) Anonymous, University of Namibia, Namibia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9286
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17782
Vitamin D Receptor fok I Gene Polymorphism in Angiographically Proven Coronary Artery Disease Subjects: Case - Control Study
B. Sowjanya1*, Vettri Selvi2, B. Suneel1, D. Balakrishna1, D. R. Nagendra Kumar3, B. Phani Krishna4 and J. N. Naidu1
1Department of Biochemistry, Narayana Medical College, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India.
2Department of Human Genetics, Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai-TN, India.
3Department of Endocrinology, Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai-TN, India.
4Deapartment of Cardiology, Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India.
(1) Gaetano Santulli, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Benghazi University, Benghazi, Libya.
(2) Anonymous, Al Shifa Hospital, Palestine.
(3) Anonymous, Henan University of TCM, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9287
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17845
Local Corticosteroid and Anesthetic Injection in Trigger Finger Deformity
Volkan Kilincoglu1*, Afsar T. Ozkut2, Erkan Servet3 and Bulent Guneri4
1Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Bahcesehir University, School of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Goztepe Research and Training Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
3Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Medicalpark Hospital, Gaziantep, Turkey.
4Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Sutcu Imam University, School of Medicine, Kahramanmaras, Turkey.
(1) Rakesh Garg, Department of Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care, Pain and Palliative Care, Dr BRAIRCH, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(1) Nikolopoulos Dimitrios, Central Clinic of Athens, Greece.
(2) Esat Uygur, Erciş Public Hospital, Van, Turkey.
(3) Nitin Gupta, Department of Orthopaedics, Cygnus Medicare, India.
(4) Anonymous, USA.
(5) Anthony Olasinde, Orthopaedic Surgery, Federal Medical Center, Nigeria.
(6) Filon Agathangelidis, Orthopaedic Department, University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9288
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17666
Comparison of the Partec CyScope® Rapid Diagnostic Test with Light Microscopy for Malaria Diagnosis in Rural Tole, Southwest Cameroon
Judith Lum Ndamukong-Nyanga1,2*, Helen Kuokuo Kimbi2, Irene Ule Ngole Sumbele2, Sunjo Cyrilla Bertek2,3, Kangam Lafortune4, Kouodjip Nono Larissa4, Mbiakop Kemajou Gaelle4, Ngapmen Yamadji Arlette Linda4, Nyabeyeu Nyabeyeu Hervé4, Assomo Ndemba Peguy Brice4, Mbang Sophie Marlyse4, Calvin Tonga4, Kenneth J. N. Ndamukong1 and Leopold Gustave Lehman4
1Department of Biological Sciences, Higher Teachers Training College, University of Yaoundé I, Yaoundé, Cameroon.
2Department of Zoology and Animal Physiology, Faculty of Science, University of Buea, P.O. Box 63, Buea, SWR, Cameroon.
3Department of Medical Laboratory Science, Saint Francis Higher Institute of Medical and Biomedical Sciences (Aka Biaka), P.O. Box 77, Buea, SWR, Cameroon.
4Department of Animal Biology, Faculty of Science, University of Douala, P.O. Box 24157, Douala, Cameroon.
(1) Crispim Cerutti Junior, Department of Social Medicine, Federal University of Espirito Santo, Brazil.
(1) Anonymous, Nigerian Institute of Medical Research, Nigeria.
(2) Harrison Nkechinyere Elizabeth, Department of Medicine, Nigerian Army Reference Hospital Yaba Lagos, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9305
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17927
Thoracic Aorta Aneurysm-Endovascular Aortic Repair
Prem Krishna Anandan1*, K. Subramanyam1, Shivananda Patil1, R. Rangaraj1 and C. N. Manjunath1
1Resident in Cardiology, Sri Jayadeva institute of Cariovascular Science & Research, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
(1) Fuhong SU, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(1) Anonymous, USA.
(2) Abdo Farret Neto, Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN), Brazil.
(3) Aşkın Ender Topal, Cardiovascular Surgery, Dicle University Medicine Faculty, Turkey.
(4) Anonymous, Division of Cardiology, Nagoya City East Medical Center, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/9306
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/17600