2015 - Volume 8 [Issue 1]
Lactic Acid Bacteria of Potential as a Means of Inhibiting Undesirable Microorganisms in Warm Season Grass Silages
Daniele de Jesus Ferreira1*, Anderson de Moura Zanine1, Edson Mauro Santos2, Juliana Silva de Oliveira2 and Ricardo Martins Araujo Pinho2
1Department of Animal Science, Federal University of Mato Grosso, MT, Brazil.
2Department of Animal Science, Federal University of Paraíba, PB, Brazil.
(1) Lixiang Cao, Department of Biotechnology, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, P. R. China.
(1) Anonymous, Turkey.
(2) Hakan Geren, Department of Field Crops, Ege University, Izmir, Turkey.
(3) Anonymous, Ireland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8582
DOI : 10.9734/AJEA/2015/14281
Root Morphology and Yield of Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) Crop under Reduced Irrigation in Delhi (India) Weather Conditions
A. K. Mishra1*, S. S. Parihar1, V. Visha Kumari2, T. K. Srivastava2 and Khan Chand1
1Water Technology Center, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012, India.
2Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research, Lucknow, India.
(1) Mao Feng Chai, Forage Improvement Division, The Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation, USA.
(1) İlkay Yavaş, Crops and Animal Production, Adnan Menderes University, Turkey.
(2) Masmoudi Charfi Chiraz, Olive Tree Institute, Agronomic Institution of Researches and High Education, Tunisia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8595
DOI : 10.9734/AJEA/2015/14316
Screening for Stem Rust (Puccinia graminis f. sp Tritici, Eriks. & e. Henn.) Resistance in Mutant Barley (Hordeum vulgare l.) Lines
I. J. Obare1*, M. G. Kinyua2, O. K. Kiplagat2 and F. M. Mwatuni1
1Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service, P.O.Box 49421-00100 Nairobi, Kenya.
2Department of Biotechnology, University of Eldoret, P.O.Box 1125-30100 Eldoret, Kenya.
(1) T. Muthukumar, Root and Soil Biology Laboratory Department of Botany, Bharathiar University, India.
(1) Klára Kosová, Division of Plant Genetics, Breeding and Crop Quality, Crop Research Institute, Prague, Czech Republic.
(2) Gyula Oros, PPI HAS, Budapest, Hungary.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8604
DOI : 10.9734/AJEA/2015/16332
Effect of Different Sowing Dates on Growth and Grain Yield of Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) Cultivars under Agro-environment of Taluka Dokri Sindh, Pakistan
Hafeez-ur-Rehman1, Rafi Qamar2*, Atique-ur-Rehman3, Farhan Ahmad4, Jamshaid Qamar5, Muhammad Saqib6 and Shah Nawaz4
1Agronomy Section, Agriculture Research Institute Tando Jam, Sindh, Pakistan.
2Agronomy Section, Central Cotton Research Institute Sakrand, Sindh, Pakistan.
3Department of Agronomy, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan.
4Entomology Section, Central Cotton Research Institute Sakrand, Sindh, Pakistan.
5Department of Agronomy, University College of Agriculture, University of Sargodha, Pakistan.
6Department of Agronomy, The Islamia University, Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
(1) Sławomir Borek, Department of Plant Physiology, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland.
(1) Anonymous, Tunisia.
(2) M. Monjurul Alam Mondal, Crop Physiology Division, Bangladesh Institute of Nuclear Agriculture, Bangladesh.
(3) Sevcan Oztemiz, Biological Control Research Station of Adana, Turkey.
(4) Klára Kosová, Division of Crop Genetics and Breeding, Crop Research Institute, Prague, Czech Republic.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8644
DOI : 10.9734/AJEA/2015/16965
Effect of Natural Mating Frequency and Artificial Insemination on Fertility in Rabbits and Their Cyto-genetic Profile (X-chromatin)
P. K. Ajuogu1*, U. Herbert2 and M. A. Yahaya3
1Department of Animal Science and Fisheries, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Port Harcourt, P.M.B.5323 Choba, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
2Department of Animal Science, Micheal Okpara Federal University of Agriculture Umudike, Abia State, Nigeria.
3Department of Animal Science, Faculty of Agriculture, Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Nkpolu Orowurukwu Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Javier Alarcon Lopez, School of Engineering, University of Almería La Cañada de San Urbano, Spain.
(1) Maria Grazia Cappai, Department of Agricultural Sciences, University of Sassari, Italy.
(2) Anonymous, Nigeria.
(3) Anonymous, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8682
DOI : 10.9734/AJEA/2015/5188
Field Evaluation of Levo Botanical Insecticide for the Management of Insect Pests of Eggplant (Solanum melongena L.)
John Peter Nyaaba Aetiba1 and Enoch Adjei Osekre1*
1Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
(1) Marcelo Daniel Preite, Department of Organic Chemistry, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, Chile.
(1) Mohammed Suleiman, Department of Biology, Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina, Nigeria.
(2) Anonymous, South Africa.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8683
DOI : 10.9734/AJEA/2015/17111
Short Research Article
A Rapid Morphological Screening Procedure for Pea (Pisum sativum L.) under Drought Stress in Greenhouse Settings
Eliane T. Bodah1*, Kurt Braunwart1, Brian W. Bodah2 and Alcindo Neckel3
1Division of Breeding, ProGene Plant Research LLC, 860 S. Crestline, Othello, WA 99344, USA.
2WSU Extension, Pierce County Extension, Washington State University, 3602 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, WA 98418, USA.
3Department of Geography, Faculdade Meridional University, Passo Fundo, RS 99100, Brazil.
(1) Masayuki Fujita, Department of Plant Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture, Kagawa University, Japan.
(1) Inge Gazendam, Agricultural Research Council-Roodeplaat, Vegetable and Ornamental Plant Institute, Department of Crop Protection, South Africa.
(2) Edward Missanjo, Malawi College of Forestry and Wildlife, Private Bag 6, Dedza, Malawi.
(3) Klára Kosová, Laboratory of Plant Stress Biology and Biotechnology, Division of Crop Genetics and Breeding, Crop Research Institute, Prague, Czech Republic.
(4) Anonymous, Hungary.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/8684
DOI : 10.9734/AJEA/2015/16669